How do I unlock my full potential

cope blyat
top tier bones for this age, could be chad if he develops well but ratios arent that great, doubt hes more than HTN in highschool setting

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
top tier bones for this age, could be chad if he develops well but ratios arent that great, doubt hes more than HTN in highschool setting
so chadlite is like top 10-15 percentage as I said

• +1
@Sorken @russiancel what do you think I am rn

Attachments

• AFBB8C15-D477-41FF-A3DA-FD3C566FB9ED.jpeg
    AFBB8C15-D477-41FF-A3DA-FD3C566FB9ED.jpeg
    691.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
@russiancel Chadlites def a overrate lol

to not get cheated just fullfil her sexual desires (have a big dick and treat her body right)
Ltr with Stacylite+ not get cucked and be able to have a family but I’m also 16 so no ltr for long time, and I don’t really wanna slay so idk

• +1
to not get cheated just fullfil her sexual desires (have a big dick and treat her body right)
What’s even the avg size like 6.5in?

Giga lmao how am I that at this fat
you thought more or less? I'd say it's very fair based on your potential , skin quality, and current bone structure but you've gotta cut bf% a lot.

• +1
you thought more or less? I'd say it's very fair based on your potential , skin quality, and current bone structure but you've gotta cut bf% a lot.
Im confused I’m taking about my current psl rate

you said the first thing, "how am I that" , did you expect getting more or getting less is what I'm asking
Hmmm idk tbh, I accepted less

Do I peptide,hgh,tren max

Do I surgery max

Do I cope max

Do I rope max

What niche do I best fit into what can I do to stand out and be unique in a sea of moggers unlike my self

16,25%bf

I need my niche givin to me rn, I could start hgh and sarms as soon as next week or plan surgery’s out through out the next year or do both I need a plan asap and I need a high iq cel to help
Dude you look good what the hell, don’t get body dysmorphia. Fucking eat high protein Whole Foods, sleep 8-9 hours, exercise 3-5 times a week hypertrophy training should get you the HGH and test levels you want naturally (maybe a few supps added like d3/k2/omeg3 but not injections bruh). Also since you’re young look into cycling/stretching for height gains.

• +1
Что ? top 10% of the middle 40% maybe
That is cap, his aesthetics are fine unless he’s a total manlet. He should try to thicken or dye his eyebrows just a tiny bit darker tho and maybe actually put some muscle on his body so he can lose just a bit of fat.

Ye I need stacy genes or at least Stacylite that feels my falios and has a high class pheno and I need at least 5/6 kids so I can maximize mogging potential couple will be fucked hope most are girls
Bro how are you this young thinking about this lmao, go touch some grass nigga, get active

Attachments

• IMG_0956.MOV
    1.7 MB
  • +1
Bro how are you this young thinking about this lmao, go touch some grass nigga, get active
Idek tbh, it’s just facts , like 99% of people end up with someone within one point themselves so higher your looks match the better. If your just trying be good looking for dumbass shit like mogging or modelling then your aren’t a true black piller

Idek tbh, it’s just facts , like 99% of people end up with someone within one point themselves so higher your looks match the better. If your just trying be good looking for dumbass shit like mogging or modelling then your aren’t a true black piller
Kinda true just surprised. Anyway you can achieve this through softmaxxing tbh, you have a decent base. Most ppl on here don’t act, aka do the simple shit of diet, sleep and exercise which gets you 90% of the way there and you have to do your whole life. If you don’t do that for 3-6 months first don’t go doing some crazy shit bc you feel inadequate. Just that alone will allow you to mog most men. Look into botb add some skincare etc and it’s not even a competition. Ppl legit are depressed and rotting your only competition will be other aware individuals, which fk it, when it’s so few you won’t have a problem.

• +1
Kinda true just surprised. Anyway you can achieve this through softmaxxing tbh, you have a decent base. Most ppl on here don’t act, aka do the simple shit of diet, sleep and exercise which gets you 90% of the way there and you have to do your whole life. If you don’t do that for 3-6 months first don’t go doing some crazy shit bc you feel inadequate. Just that alone will allow you to mog most men. Look into botb add some skincare etc and it’s not even a competition. Ppl legit are depressed and rotting your only competition will be other aware individuals, which fk it, when it’s so few you won’t have a problem.
Ye, most people mentally I’ll here and think being chad will cure there autism jfl, I’ll end up with what I end up with if I only teach htn then I’m fine with a htb

Can't believe 16-year-old zoomers these days are thinking about getting surgeries and roiding so they can find a stacy to have 6+ kids with

Nigga when I was 16 all I was thinking about was how to do a kickflip, catch the latest Naruto episode and rehearse with my band

• +1
Can't believe 16-year-old zoomers these days are thinking about getting surgeries and roiding so they can find a stacy to have 6+ kids with

Nigga when I was 16 all I was thinking about was how to do a kickflip, catch the latest Naruto episode and rehearse with my band
Gotta be ahead the curve