How do I whitemax I wanna be white so bad

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
How do I whitemax I wanna be white so bad please help me being white is my dream I’d be the biggest Chad in the world if I was white my only wish is to be white being white is a gift from God himself

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, zura, justropemaxbro and 9 others
You can't. White people are white because they're the chosen ones. You can't just be a false prophet or else you'd be punished.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, zura, blatonslatt and 17 others
You can't. White people are white because they're the chosen ones. You can't just be a false prophet or else you'd be punished.
So trannyfags can change genders but I can’t change my race ?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, doomerguy, overtier1011 and 6 others

This is me now

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: overtier1011, zeshama, mogger797 and 5 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
Improve what you can jfl and stop white worshipping. There are chads whose skin is not pale, its bones not skin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 19469
hop on gluthathione + vitamin C + MSM + Kojic acid. I am a brown ethnic, but i am currently on my skin whitening routine and it shows. Getting undertones etc.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Shrekguy3838, AspiringChanglite and 11 others
the nose is the #1 feature that determines phenotypes IMO

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, madcap88, Agendum and 8 others
How do I whitemax I wanna be white so bad please help me being white is my dream I’d be the biggest Chad in the world if I was white my only wish is to be white being white is a gift from God himself
Well, the last person who actually succeeded in becoming white, brutally failed looks-wise..

Dancing GIF

:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, reptiles and Acromegaly_Chad
the nose is the #1 feature that determines phenotypes IMO
Good point. There are actually quite many features going together with the race. E.g. europeans also have more forward growth, and orbital bones are more compact on the average. Idk how one can change that shit - requires a full face transplant :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
You cant. You race/pheno is capping you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Good point. There are actually quite many features going together with the race. E.g. europeans also have more forward growth, and orbital bones are more compact on the average. Idk how one can change that shit - requires a full face transplant :unsure:
Midface and jaw implants + rhino

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Midface and jaw implants + rhino
Yep. But orbitals - no luck. E.g. Asians have rounder orbitals: there is no implant for the superior orbit. In real looks that would correspond to the brow having a large gap from the eye. Which creates the round eye.

4409e88f2f689277bf8cccdf111ee1a35b0679d47a876e59e6f6ff4295b368da_1.jpg

Here, it is visible that the Asian skull has a rounder supraorbital. And its brow ridge is also higher away from the eye.

PS. Australian Aborigine is a fucking CHad though :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lodexz, Copexodius Maximus, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Don't fucking do it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, rand anon and Artemis
Yep. But orbitals - no luck. E.g. Asians have rounder orbitals: there is no implant for the superior orbit. In real looks that would correspond to the brow having a large gap from the eye. Which creates the round eye.

4409e88f2f689277bf8cccdf111ee1a35b0679d47a876e59e6f6ff4295b368da_1.jpg

Here, it is visible that the Asian skull has a rounder supraorbital. And its brow ridge is also higher away from the eye.

PS. Australian Aborigine is a fucking CHad though :feelskek:

What orbits do curries have tbqh its not on the list tbqh

Jerk me off and bathe on my cum

What orbits do curries have tbqh its not on the list tbqh
In your case similar to asian skull.

But i bet similar to asian in general. I know many indians at work, and from Uni days, only a few had compact eyes. Everyone else usually had quite big round orbits.

• +1

But i bet similar to asian in general. I know many indians at work, and from Uni days, only a few had compact eyes. Everyone else usually had quite big round orbits.

Fuck brutal is there really no way to compact the eye lids?

No, worse, because you have no money to do your rhino 8 times like MJ. :feelshehe:
What do you mean by rhino and why do I have to do it 8 times ?

• JFL
Not that i know of.

You just have to maximize everything else.

Wouldnt an brow ridge osteotomy lower the eye lids though? Or at the very least make it more compacted

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Artemis
Wouldnt an brow ridge osteotomy lower the eye lids though? Or at the very least make it more compacted
Just-perform-orbital-box-osteotomy-and-stay-alive-and-non-vegetable-theory :feelshehe:

• +1
Just-perform-orbital-box-osteotomy-and-stay-alive-and-non-vegetable-theory :feelshehe:

I mean you could also do an aggressive implant ontop of the brow ridge that can bring the top part of your orbital structure down the rest is infra orbital structure really.

I mean you could also do an aggressive implant ontop of the brow ridge that can bring the top part of your orbital structure down the rest is infra orbital structure really.
No. Implant cannot "hang down" from above. And you cannot reattach the brow down to it anyways.

No. Implant cannot "hang down" from above. And you cannot reattach the brow down to it anyways.

Isn't it just some sort of plastic that covers the overall bone its placed onto if the implant is designed cover more aspects of the brow ridge on the outside of the skin it should make the eyes look more compacted in theory

I can fuck your mother if you want but the children will be very ugly like me

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
So trannyfags can change genders
yea but only a very small amount of them can actually look and pass as the other gender, EVEN THEN a lot of those people become incels like girls who transition into dudes and cant go back

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and JizzFarmer

So orbitals determine whether you get bug eyes or hunter eyes? If that's true then how would the genetics work with my parents & sister having bug eyes but I don't?

If by whitemax you mean just lightning your skin then this is basically how you do it.

hop on gluthathione + vitamin C + MSM + Kojic acid. I am a brown ethnic, but i am currently on my skin whitening routine and it shows. Getting undertones etc. View attachment 1918053

If you're asking to actually whitemax then that requires bone changes the farther you're from European genetics. Unless you've moneymaxxed, I'd go for the light skin.

If by whitemax you mean just lightning your skin then this is basically how you do it.

If you're asking to actually whitemax then that requires bone changes the farther you're from European genetics. Unless you've moneymaxxed, I'd go for the light skin.
Both I want to be a white Gigachad

So orbitals determine whether you get bug eyes or hunter eyes?
That's exactly what happens. Orbitals comprise many bones though: brow ridge, maxilla, zygos, and a lot of smaller bones inside the socket.
If that's true then how would the genetics work with my parents & sister having bug eyes but I don't?
Called genetic recombination. All your bones created deeper sockets, or more protruding rims. No magic there, except for recombination-pill :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas
That's exactly what happens. Orbitals comprise many bones though: brow ridge, maxilla, zygos, and a lot of smaller bones inside the socket.

Called genetic recombination. All your bones created deeper sockets, or more protruding rims. No magic there, except for recombination-pill :Comfy:

Praying thanks to every god that sent some recombination my way for that. South Asian bug eyes is such a looksmin it's incredible :feelsautistic:

• +1
there is no implant for the superior orbit.

There is boyo
Images   2022 10 05T060635646
Images   2022 10 05T060436221

You underestimate the jews
Images   2022 10 22T081121579
Images   2022 10 22T081130194
Images   2022 10 22T081139186

No. Implant cannot "hang down" from above. And you cannot reattach the brow down to it anyways
You can
Its called drop down supra orbital implant. It doesn't technically "hang down" tho and the brows aint reattached but rather repositioned due to changes in the orbitals.
Oh you underestimate the jews
Images   2022 10 05T060436221

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Artemis
Its called drop down supra orbital implant. It doesn't technically "hang down" tho and the brows aint reattached but rather repositioned due to changes in the orbitals.
View attachment 1918203
@reptiles jews are saving you again, my friend
jewish dancing GIF

:feelshehe:

Now you just need to go to their bank to get the money for the surgery they invented :feelshehe:

There is boyo
View attachment 1918198View attachment 1918202
View attachment 1918199View attachment 1918200View attachment 1918201

You can
View attachment 1918203
Naive. Deepset eyes take loads of frontal bone projection and this guy looks like a retarded caveman now. OP start with skin bleaching if youre dark. Your features literally dont matter if youre darkskin as much as retards here will tell you. Theres a cap based on skin color alone and ive tested for it

There is boyo
View attachment 1918198View attachment 1918202
View attachment 1918199View attachment 1918200View attachment 1918201

You can
View attachment 1918203
If youve seen the entire forward growth of people with deepset eyes, its not surgically possible. Youd need to already have moderately deepset eyes. Youd need a monobloc for it to look normal and it wouldnt be white tier

Naive. Deepset eyes take loads of frontal bone projection and this guy looks like a retarded caveman now. OP start with skin bleaching if youre dark. Your features literally dont matter if youre darkskin as much as retards here will tell you. Theres a cap based on skin color alone and ive tested for it
Wdym by "loads of frontal bone projection"
Most white Caucasians don't have cavill tier frontal bone projectjon and Cavill's supraorbital rim projection are shit tier anyway hence why he got bug eyes.
Images   2022 10 19T151002430

this guy looks like a retarded caveman now
I agree. Bad implant design. Too much lateral orbital anterior projection.
If youve seen the entire forward growth of people with deepset eyes, its not surgically possible. Youd need to already have moderately deepset eyes. Youd need a monobloc for it to look normal and it wouldnt be white tier
Yes panfaced east asians aren't really good candidates for this.
It's surgically possible to achieve ideal supraorbital rim projection for non pan faced patients tho.
You don't need too much frontal bone projection
The most important parts are the supraorbital and lateral orbital projection as that what creates the compact eyes look.
Even Chico and some models don't have too much frontal bone projection but he have very good supraorbital rim and lateral orbital rim projection hence why he have top percentile eyes
3125952_272724808_657297808758400_5612140866657014442_n.jpg

Screenshot 20220809 015741

Images   2022 06 15T183831449
Images   2022 09 01T194712416

Even delon
2117031 EB38E602 DA7F 4052 AC15 7D8BEF015843
2044217 1602430950045

Tldr
Frontal bone projection is inconsequential the only things that matter are supraorbital and lateral orbital rim projection. Both are realistically achievable with implants and blackpilled designing. Never call me naive cos I'm a big brain all knowing seer warlord. Never doubt me my son
200w 5

Attachments

• 272724808_657297808758400_5612140866657014442_n.jpg
    272724808_657297808758400_5612140866657014442_n.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 22126
Wdym by "loads of frontal bone projection"
Most white Caucasians don't have cavill tier frontal bone projectjon and Cavill's supraorbital rim projection are shit tier anyway hence why he got bug eyes.
View attachment 1918212

I agree. Bad implant design. Too much lateral orbital anterior projection.

Yes panfaced east asians aren't really good candidates for this.
It's surgically possible to achieve ideal supraorbital rim projection for non pan faced patients tho.
You don't need too much frontal bone projection
The most important parts are the supraorbital and lateral orbital projection as that what creates the compact eyes look.
Even Chico and some models don't have too much frontal bone projection but he have very good supraorbital rim and lateral orbital rim projection hence why he has top percentile eyes
3125952_272724808_657297808758400_5612140866657014442_n.jpg

View attachment 1918222
View attachment 1918223View attachment 1918227
Even delon
View attachment 1918230View attachment 1918231
Tldr
Frontal bone projection is inconsequential the only things that matter are supraorbital and lateral orbital rim projection. Both are realistically achievable with implants and blackpilled designing. Never call me naive cos I'm a big brain all knowing seer warlord. Never doubt me my son
View attachment 1918229
Ur not big brain, ive been well aware of this for about 2 years now. Everything matters. Unless youre trying to get around cavill tier or more, youre wasting your time. The guy in the pic had chico tier projection and tried to up it to cavill and horribly failed. Without frontal bone projection you just look like youre part gook or something so its not inconsequential at all, and its utterly retarded to think supras matter more than frontal bone. Its literally the entire difference between looking gook and white, dont ever call yourself big brained. Thats almost as stupid as saying having a deathnic shaped nose and nostrils dont make an impact on your ethnicity HAHAH

• +1
Ur not big brain, ive been well aware of this for about 2 years now. Everything matters. Unless youre trying to get around cavill tier or more, youre wasting your time. The guy in the pic had chico tier projection and tried to up it to cavill and horribly failed. Without frontal bone projection you just look like youre part gook or something so its not inconsequential at all, and its utterly retarded to think supras matter more than frontal bone. Its literally the entire difference between looking gook and white, dont ever call yourself big brained. Thats almost as stupid as saying having a deathnic shaped nose and nostrils dont make an impact on your ethnicity HAHAH
I literally just explained that supraorbitals and lateral orbitals matters more because its the bones that creates the compact eyes model looks.
Frontal bossing is inconsequential because you can have it but still have bug eyes if your supra and lateral rims aint good.
Barrett don't have cavill tier frontal bone bossing. You're utterly retarded if you think frontal bossing matters more than supras and laterals. Frontal bone bossing isn't exclusive to white caucasians as well.
You can see that by simply browsing the rating section.
I'd rather have Chico's orbitals than cavill's frontal bossing but bug eyed.
No the guy in OP didn't had chico tier supra and lateral projection.
Also frontal bossing can be easily replicated with implants or fillers.
What are you lamenting about?
Jesus I just posted an unideal result and you based all your arbitrary assumptions on that.
I thought you were a high IQ user before.
This is disappointing.

I literally just explained that supraorbitals and lateral orbitals matters more because its the bones that creates the compact eyes model looks.
Frontal bossing is inconsequential because you can have it but still have bug eyes if your supra and lateral rims aint good.
Barrett don't have cavill tier frontal bone bossing. You're utterly retarded if you think frontal bossing matters more than supras and laterals. Frontal bone bossing isn't exclusive to white caucasians as well.
You can see that by simply browsing the rating section.
I'd rather have Chico's orbitals than cavill's frontal bossing but bug eyed.
No the guy in OP didn't had chico tier supra and lateral projection.
Also frontal bossing can be easily replicated with implants or fillers.
What are you lamenting about?
Jesus I just posted an unideal result and you based all your arbitrary assumptions on that.
I thought you were a high IQ user before.
This is disappointing.
It does because its a huge phenotype additive. A guy like cavill is going to obliterate a panfaced dude with amazing supras 10/10 times bro lol. The problem is that looking caucasian >>>> gook face with more compact orbits. Which is why cavill will mog any gook with good supras anyday of the week. Youre missing the point. Its like an indian with a good jaw vs an mtn white with an ok jaw. Obviously we can see the psl is higher with a more modelesque look but is completely obliterated due to pheno. The same reason why id put skin color over any hard features with a darkskin. Its all inconsequential without pheno base, period. Phenotype features ALWAYS trump psl, don't ever get that shit twisted.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
It does because its a huge phenotype additive. A guy like cavill is going to obliterate a panfaced dude with amazing supras 10/10 times bro lol. The problem is that looking caucasian >>>> gook face with more compact orbits. Which is why cavill will mog any gook with good supras anyday of the week. Youre missing the point. Its like an indian with a good jaw vs an mtn white with an ok jaw. Obviously we can see the psl is higher with a more modelesque look but is completely obliterated due to pheno. The same reason why id put skin color over any hard features with a darkskin. Its all inconsequential without pheno base, period. Phenotype features ALWAYS trump psl, don't ever get that shit twisted.
I'm not even arguing whether "whitemaxxing" is achievable for ethnics or if they will mog whites if they have high psl features.
Or if "phenotype features trumps psl" or not.
Literally those points have no bearing on my post whatsoever
Idk what you're going on about jfl.
The entire point of my post was that compact orbitals or the ideal modelesque caucasian orbitals, can be recreated with implants for non panfaced people. Even frontal bossing can be recreated as well.
You tried to refute it by spouting fallacies and you failed because of your limited knowledge regarding the topic.:feelshah:

Nigga theres a Chad in every race