How do I whitemax I wanna be white so bad

It does because its a huge phenotype additive
Not really
As its not exclusive to white caucasians.
It would be an additive if no other race aside from whites have frontal bone bossing.
Not every white male are walking around with cavill tier bossing.
Even curries and most non east asians have moderate to extreme frontal bossing.

How do I whitemax I wanna be white so bad please help me being white is my dream I’d be the biggest Chad in the world if I was white my only wish is to be white being white is a gift from God himself
You cannot change your race.

I'm not even arguing whether "whitemaxxing" is achievable for ethnics or if they will mog whites if they have high psl features.
Or if "phenotype features trumps psl" or not.
Literally those points have no bearing on my post whatsoever
Idk what you're going on about jfl.
The entire point of my post was that compact orbitals or the ideal modelesque caucasian orbitals, can be recreated with implants for non panfaced people. Even frontal bossing can be recreated as well.
You tried to refute it by spouting fallacies and you failed because of your limited knowledge regarding the topic.:feelshah:
I wasnt really refuting the compact orbits thing, it was the white maxxing from frontal bone i was moreso on since thats the main component i see on whites. Modelesque square orbits, not so much. All frontal bone implants ive seen looked retarded. The best improvement I've seen was from a monobloc. You can increase frontal bone with implants but guys with hard deepset eyes like cavill is something that cant be created. However yes you can just get supra implants and infras to square off your orbits, but i think its useless in terms of white maxxing relative to just having hard deepset eyes. Im just saying these surgeries are cope compared to whitemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and fruitgunpop
Not really
It would be an additive if no other race aside from whites have frontal bone bossing.
Its apart of it. Id rather look more white than increase psl anyday of the week

I wasnt really refuting the compact orbits thing, it was the white maxxing from frontal bone i was moreso on since thats the main component i see on whites. Modelesque square orbits, not so much. All frontal bone implants ive seen looked retarded. The best improvement I've seen was from a monobloc. You can increase frontal bone with implants but guys with hard deepset eyes like cavill is something that cant be created. However yes you can just get supra implants and infras to square off your orbits, but i think its useless in terms of white maxxing relative to just having hard deepset eyes. Im just saying these surgeries are cope compared to whitemaxxing.
Idk about whitemaxxing.
The closest one could probably get is looking mixed depending on their base.
But yeah not everyone are good candidates for supra implants. I said it from the start. Just like every other surgery its a case by case basis.
Aesthetically wise, you don't really need to have cavill tier bossing to look aesthetic. Evidently with Chico, Delon and countless models.You could pretty much get away with moderate bossing.
Other features matters as well to look aesthetic.
But what I'm saying is that its definitely in the realm of possibility.
Achieving compact orbitals with implants that is.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Idk about whitemaxxing.
The closest one could probably get is looking mixed depending on their base.
But yeah not everyone are good candidates for supra implants. I said it from the start. Just like every other surgery its a case by case basis.
Aesthetically wise, you don't really need to have cavill tier bossing to look aesthetic. Evidently with Chico, Delon and countless models.You could pretty much get away with moderate bossing.
Other features matters as well to look aesthetic.
But what I'm saying is that its definitely in the realm of possibility.
Achieving compact orbitals with implants that is.
And I still stand by my claim that supraorbital and lateral orbitals are more important than frontal bossing for aesthetics and you're totally wrong.
No one would look at Chico, Delisola, Delon and barrett and think that they're not aesthethic because they don't have ogre frontal bossing

And I still stand by my claim that supraorbital and lateral orbitals are more important than frontal bossing for aesthetics and you're totally wrong.
No one would look at Chico, Delisola, Delon and barrett and think that they're not aesthethic because they don't have ogre frontal bossing
All mogged by cavill

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wishful, Deleted member 22126 and fruitgunpop
All mogged by cavill
3118775 1665889351480

If by whitemax you mean just lightning your skin then this is basically how you do it.

If you're asking to actually whitemax then that requires bone changes the farther you're from European genetics. Unless you've moneymaxxed, I'd go for the light skin.
Skin lightening is a meme. You can only become 4 shades lighter at most. And there is jack shit you can do for undertones.

• +1
Skin lightening is a meme. You can only become 4 shades lighter at most. And there is jack shit you can do for undertones.
No you can get as white as you want

Biggest difference is orbital compactness ive done morphs where i kept most of the ratoios the same however the eyes became hunter eyes and the guy instantly looked white.

• +1
Biggest difference is orbital compactness ive done morphs where i kept most of the ratoios the same however the eyes became hunter eyes and the guy instantly looked white.
Maybe im coping then

Just identify as one

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
Sorry but it's impossible to fully or convincingly go from one race to another. There's just too many factors to one's skull that differentiate the races and if we knew how to rearrange the skull that much we'd be changing LTN's to chads already. The best you can do is go for a more mixed look. Here have a big collage of people cheating their race be it through surgical means or makeup

Phenoplastycollage

And since OP is black here you go although all of these in specific are solely makeup

Black to white makeup

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
How do I whitemax I wanna be white so bad please help me being white is my dream I’d be the biggest Chad in the world if I was white my only wish is to be white being white is a gift from God himself
buy some paint

• JFL
Reactions: materialistic
Maybe im coping then

Nah your on the money but it varies for different races.

With curries its skin first then orbital compactness then skin thickness.

For asians i belive its orbital structure first then thick skin then skin colour.

Brutal part is only 1 of these is fixable the other 2 your fucked hence why some people say 1 is capped by ones phrnotype.

There isnt a way to reduce skin thickness let alone making your eyes more compact unless you get orbital box osteotomy.

Not really

Whites on average have the more compact eyes most curries ive seen have bug eyes and thick skin.

Its why even with surgery you cant look white although ngl albino curries can look mostly white i dont know how tbqh.

@Artemis is this guy an out lier or what.

Sri lanka

Whites on average have the more compact eyes most curries ive seen have bug eyes and thick skin.

Its why even with surgery you cant look white although ngl albino curries can look mostly white i dont know how tbqh.

View attachment 1918437
albino curries look white due to similar bone structure
alot of curries have decent eye areas tbh but hard capped by pheno
lightening skin and removing undertones are essential

View attachment 1918437

Curries don't have bug eyes on average. A little tired of this misconception because it leads every org user to say "looks good for an Indian" whenever they see a curry posting here because their bar for the average indian is set so low that they get praise for not ticking every box of subhumanity. A lot of curry eyes range from deepset to average, it isn't super rare nor do whites have super deepset eyes on average (although their eyes are indeed deeper set on average at least)

Normie eyes

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
hop on gluthathione + vitamin C + MSM + Kojic acid. I am a brown ethnic, but i am currently on my skin whitening routine and it shows. Getting undertones etc. View attachment 1918053
MSM + natural vitamin c (eat oranges and bananas) is enough :)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@Mogpogs butthurt for what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
hop on gluthathione + vitamin C + MSM + Kojic acid. I am a brown ethnic, but i am currently on my skin whitening routine and it shows. Getting undertones etc. View attachment 1918053
What doses are you running and how long is your cycle for these supplements

Lol, what type of mix are you? Doesn't look dark at all, just pernicious negroid features.

Are you taking those orally?
I take everything orally except kojic acid soap
What doses are you running and how long is your cycle for these supplements
2000mg Vitamin C. 1 4000MG of MSM. 3000mg of L-gluthatione. And kojic acid soap on my face, leaving it on for 5-10 minutes before i shower it off when i shower

I take everything orally except kojic acid soap

2000mg Vitamin C. 1 4000MG of MSM. 3000mg of L-gluthatione. And kojic acid soap on my face, leaving it on for 5-10 minutes before i shower it off when i shower
This is working? How much of a difference? My face is 2-3 shades darker than my body

This is working? How much of a difference? My face is 2-3 shades darker than my body
im not sure how much it works, but my body is darker than my face, as i only apply kojic soap to my face,i also do tretinoin on my face aswell, also sunscreen on face only that can also explain my lighter skin compared to body

Curries don't have bug eyes on average. A little tired of this misconception because it leads every org user to say "looks good for an Indian" whenever they see a curry posting here because their bar for the average indian is set so low that they get praise for not ticking every box of subhumanity. A lot of curry eyes range from deepset to average, it isn't super rare nor do whites have super deepset eyes on average (although their eyes are indeed deeper set on average at least)

View attachment 1918443
true, at first I thought I was really lucky for having a good eye area as a curry but I started looking around and noticed that the majority of curries have good eyes and long eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You can't. White people are white because they're the chosen ones. You can't just be a false prophet or else you'd be punished.
What about white people with brown eyes

true, at first I thought I was really lucky for having a good eye area as a curry but I started looking around and noticed that the majority of curries have good eyes and long eyelashes

Indeed bhai here is some dravidan bhais i befriended on instagram very nice chaps.

FaceApp 1667369092932

im not sure how much it works, but my body is darker than my face, as i only apply kojic soap to my face,i also do tretinoin on my face aswell, also sunscreen on face only that can also explain my lighter skin compared to body
It seems like a very high dose of L gluta which is expensive and can be unhealthy? I would def do the kojic acid soap but not sure if megadosing those supplements is worth it?

Also what strength of tret

Also what strength of tret
i use the strongest tret, 1%, noticed extreme peeling untill i started with the sandwitching method, now im going strong, soon to be 3 months, and my skin is looking great at 28 years of age.
It seems like a very high dose of L gluta which is expensive and can be unhealthy? I would def do the kojic acid soap but not sure if megadosing those supplements is worth it?
I bought it off ebay. its cheap, i will eventually go down to 2000mg a day on 1 january 2023, ive read that up to 40mg per kg bodyweight is fine, and that is 2800mg for me, so im 200mg above that, but i will go down in strength when i have achieved my skin tone, we will see my improvements in christmas when my family comes, if someone comments on my skin tone, also im not sure about the kojic soap, but i just use it as an additional skin whitening routine as it is super common for Asians and Indians alike to use it. And i believe it helps because it inhibits melanin production.

Try rubbing white cum in your ass I have heard that the DNA can fused with the receiver. You can get it from the sperm bank.

IV glutathione

Well, the last person who actually succeeded in becoming white, brutally failed looks-wise..

Dancing GIF

:feelsrope:
Names the Jew -> becomes white

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
If I had to list one positive to being curry it's that they often have pretty mogger lashes, sometimes you can even get away with more lash frauding/eye-liner without it being as noticeable as it would be for other groups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Sorry but it's impossible to fully or convincingly go from one race to another. There's just too many factors to one's skull that differentiate the races and if we knew how to rearrange the skull that much we'd be changing LTN's to chads already. The best you can do is go for a more mixed look. Here have a big collage of people cheating their race be it through surgical means or makeup

View attachment 1918431

And since OP is black here you go although all of these in specific are solely makeup

View attachment 1918432
Shut up faggot

• JFL
If I had to list one positive to being curry it's that they often have pretty mogger lashes, sometimes you can even get away with more lash frauding/eye-liner without it being as noticeable as it would be for other groups
true
from the time I was a kid, I had people commenting on my eyelashes

but this isn't enough for me. I will start using castor oil and I will also fraud abit using eyeliner or something

• +1
Go ER and go out in a blaze of glory in minecraft, and if their mainly white Stacies you get bonus points then taking out some Beckies. If the number is over 20 you will become reincarnated as a giga white chad. If the number is 15 you become reincarnate as chad, and 10 its chadlite. Less then 10 however you become a subhuman.

i use the strongest tret, 1%
where did you source 1% tret from? Strongest I found online is 0.1%

but i will go down in strength when i have achieved my skin tone, we will see my improvements in christmas when my family comes, if someone comments on my skin tone
How we do?

I saw in the last-page that you are a brown ethnic. Is it Middle-eastern/Arab?

the nose is the #1 feature that determines phenotypes IMO
Very true. If you get a rhino to get a European looking nose, and ur not black most will assume your white or white-med

where did you source 1% tret from? Strongest I found online is 0.1%

How we do?

I saw in the last-page that you are a brown ethnic. Is it Middle-eastern/Arab?
He meant 0.1% tretinoin