how do niggas afford there height stack

muhajudin21

muhajudin21

im pseudo-perfect
Joined
May 13, 2026
Posts
2,507
Reputation
2,277
considering you have to be in puberty and have no job


who tf is funding you
 
can you not fucking read? you have to be in puberty aka less then 18
and people who are under 18 rarely work because they have school
most people start working at 16 you're a bum
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
Savings bro savings whether from birthdays, christmas, etc and mostly a job
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
a job mate
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and kbj
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz, polarpop and kbj
why are you larping? parents dont give you money they give you gift

school season = no jobs its illegal for a high schooler to work after 7
work on weekends

where i live atleast you can work on weekends, find a job part time at a grocery store or pizza shop
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend, muhajudin21 and dreamz
why are you larping? parents dont give you money they give you gift

school season = no jobs its illegal for a high schooler to work after 7
Why its illegal bro you should be able to work how do you think other people in schools make money?
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
work on weekends

where i live atleast you can work on weekends, find a job part time at a grocery store or pizza shop
Exactly. Any job would be fine if the money stays the same since you work only weekends
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend, muhajudin21 and polarpop
work on weekends

where i live atleast you can work on weekends, find a job part time at a grocery store or pizza shop
nigga 2 days out of the week? and city curfew
either way I will try
Why it's illegal bro you should be able to work how do you think other people in schools make money?
its america:lul:
Exactly. Any job would be fine if the money stays the same since you work only weekends
well it is america should be easy
 
nigga 2 days out of the week? and city curfew
either way I will try

its america:lul:

well it is america should be easy
Bro ofc if you can work on weekends then you should if you really wanna make some cash
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and muhajudin21
can you not fucking read? you have to be in puberty aka less then 18
and people who are under 18 rarely work because they have school
im 18 give me a stack to buy :3
 
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: muhajudin21 and slaviccartfiend
well actually im almost 6ft with a 6'3 wingspan
so I do have a choice

it mostly is

I know absolutely nothing I've been rotting cuz im already taller then most people
what the fuck are you talking about

low iq retards like you have no business pinning anything that goes for @sample too
 
you're probably poor kill yourself
you dont even have the brain capacity to research and come up with your own stack, no matter what you do in life you'll fail due to your lack of intelligence.

and if you aren't htn+ I mog you to death genuinely kill yourself
 
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: muhajudin21 and sample
you dont even have the brain capacity to research and come up with your own stack, no matter what you do in life you'll fail due to your lack of intelligence.

and if you aren't htn+ I mog you to death genuinely kill yourself
i don't listen to impoverished people

you're probably poor kill yourself
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: muhajudin21 and slaviccartfiend
what the fuck are you talking about

low iq retards like you have no business pinning anything that goes for @sample too
who said anything about pinning? and obviously would do research
first I would have to get the money dumbass nigga you dont have to be genius
you dont even have the brain capacity to research and come up with your own stack, no matter what you do in life you'll fail due to your lack of intelligence.

and if you aren't htn+ I mog you to death genuinely kill yourself
its called being lazy not brain capacity anybody can read and consume pre written info
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop and sample
i don't listen to impoverished people

you're probably poor kill yourself
no.

you have absolutely zero counter arguments its genuinely over for you slit your wrists in front of your family they'll thank you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sample
well actually im almost 6ft with a 6'3 wingspan
so I do have a choice

it mostly is

I know absolutely nothing I've been rotting cuz im already taller then most people
what are you even chatting about lmao
 
no.

you have absolutely zero counter arguments its genuinely over for you slit your wrists in front of your family they'll thank you
what do you mea"no." you genuinely think you have to be special to read or consume info
do you understand what iq means
what are you even chatting about lmao
oi mate chill out on me biscuits govna I was just saying matey im already pretty tall so I in fact do have choice in Heightmaxing
so chill the bloody out
 
what do you mea"no." you genuinely think you have to be special to read or consume info
do you understand what iq means

oi mate chill out on me biscuits govna I was just saying matey im already pretty tall so I in fact do have choice in Heightmaxing
so chill the bloody out
what
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
what do you mea"no." you genuinely think you have to be special to read or consume info
do you understand what iq means

oi mate chill out on me biscuits govna I was just saying matey im already pretty tall so I in fact do have choice in Heightmaxing
so chill the bloody out
I wasn't talking to u lol I was talked to sample.

the second part is illegible im not reading British ramblings
 

Similar threads

moffeloffen
Replies
7
Views
64
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
Petsmart
Replies
0
Views
33
Petsmart
Petsmart
Αlchemy
Replies
2
Views
32
jnxy
jnxy
itsover74
Replies
10
Views
101
Moggador
Moggador
grymhackare
Replies
2
Views
25
grymhackare
grymhackare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top