muhajudin21
im pseudo-perfect
- Joined
- May 13, 2026
- Posts
- 2,507
- Reputation
- 2,277
considering you have to be in puberty and have no job
who tf is funding you
who tf is funding you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
???considering you have to be in puberty and have no job
can you not fucking read? you have to be in puberty aka less then 18
most people start working at 16 you're a bumcan you not fucking read? you have to be in puberty aka less then 18
and people who are under 18 rarely work because they have school
I would if I couldmost people start working at 16 you're a bum
why are you larping? parents dont give you money they give you giftSavings bro savings whether from birthdays, christmas, etc and mostly a job
school season = no jobs its illegal for a high schooler to work after 7a job mate
work on weekendswhy are you larping? parents dont give you money they give you gift
school season = no jobs its illegal for a high schooler to work after 7
Why its illegal bro you should be able to work how do you think other people in schools make money?why are you larping? parents dont give you money they give you gift
school season = no jobs its illegal for a high schooler to work after 7
Exactly. Any job would be fine if the money stays the same since you work only weekendswork on weekends
where i live atleast you can work on weekends, find a job part time at a grocery store or pizza shop
nigga 2 days out of the week? and city curfewwork on weekends
where i live atleast you can work on weekends, find a job part time at a grocery store or pizza shop
its americaWhy it's illegal bro you should be able to work how do you think other people in schools make money?
well it is america should be easyExactly. Any job would be fine if the money stays the same since you work only weekends
beggars cant be choosers lmaonigga 2 days out of the week? and city curfew
either way I will try
thats not true lolI would if I could
no jobs hire part time while school is in season
Bro ofc if you can work on weekends then you should if you really wanna make some cashnigga 2 days out of the week? and city curfew
either way I will try
its america
well it is america should be easy
im 18 give me a stack to buy :3can you not fucking read? you have to be in puberty aka less then 18
and people who are under 18 rarely work because they have school
well actually im almost 6ft with a 6'3 wingspanbeggars cant be choosers lmao
it mostly isthats not true lol
I know absolutely nothing I've been rotting cuz im already taller then most peopleim 18 give me a stack to buy :3
what the fuck are you talking aboutwell actually im almost 6ft with a 6'3 wingspan
so I do have a choice
it mostly is
I know absolutely nothing I've been rotting cuz im already taller then most people
nigga who are youwhat the fuck are you talking about
low iq retards like you have no business pinning anything that goes for @sample too
you're low iq kill yourselfnigga who are you![]()
you're probably poor kill yourselfyou're low iq kill yourself
you dont even have the brain capacity to research and come up with your own stack, no matter what you do in life you'll fail due to your lack of intelligence.you're probably poor kill yourself
i don't listen to impoverished peopleyou dont even have the brain capacity to research and come up with your own stack, no matter what you do in life you'll fail due to your lack of intelligence.
and if you aren't htn+ I mog you to death genuinely kill yourself
who said anything about pinning? and obviously would do researchwhat the fuck are you talking about
low iq retards like you have no business pinning anything that goes for @sample too
its called being lazy not brain capacity anybody can read and consume pre written infoyou dont even have the brain capacity to research and come up with your own stack, no matter what you do in life you'll fail due to your lack of intelligence.
and if you aren't htn+ I mog you to death genuinely kill yourself
no.i don't listen to impoverished people
you're probably poor kill yourself
are we done flirting yet?no.
you have absolutely zero counter arguments its genuinely over for you slit your wrists in front of your family they'll thank you
dont make this gayare we done flirting yet?
ur making me laugh nigga you funnydont make this gay
what are you even chatting about lmaowell actually im almost 6ft with a 6'3 wingspan
so I do have a choice
it mostly is
I know absolutely nothing I've been rotting cuz im already taller then most people
what do you mea"no." you genuinely think you have to be special to read or consume infono.
you have absolutely zero counter arguments its genuinely over for you slit your wrists in front of your family they'll thank you
oi mate chill out on me biscuits govna I was just saying matey im already pretty tall so I in fact do have choice in Heightmaxingwhat are you even chatting about lmao
whatwhat do you mea"no." you genuinely think you have to be special to read or consume info
do you understand what iq means
oi mate chill out on me biscuits govna I was just saying matey im already pretty tall so I in fact do have choice in Heightmaxing
so chill the bloody out
I wasn't talking to u lol I was talked to sample.what do you mea"no." you genuinely think you have to be special to read or consume info
do you understand what iq means
oi mate chill out on me biscuits govna I was just saying matey im already pretty tall so I in fact do have choice in Heightmaxing
so chill the bloody out
my nigga am already a little tall so I dont need to Heightmax for real for realwhat
wasn't meant for you niggaI wasn't talking to u lol I was talked to sample.
the second part is illegible im not reading British ramblings