How do people actually manage to find girlfriends?

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
I mean what type of environments do people meet?

Most people I know used their social circles as match makers

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Be good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: patricknodixon, Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 2745 and 18 others
Can we get a mod to move this into off topic? @knajjd

stoping beign a volcel

Just talk and approach girls lmao

At this point i can't really think that you are seriously, is this some type of excuse or "false" stupidity? come on, even if you are in your mom basement you can answer this question with... obvious logic or just seeing others?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Just talk and approach girls lmao

At this point i can't really think that you are seriously, is this some type of excuse or "false" stupidity? come on, even if you are in your mom basement you can answer this question with... obvious logic or just seeing others?
Chad

Be 4 PSL white
or 5 PSL ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 616

Not really true, the question is just stupid and obvious some camouflaged excuse and self pity, even if OP is for months in his mom basement he still go to school (if he is under age i mean) and you can see cleary how people get girlfriends, the question is not really about what you need to get girlfriends, if you are ugly, fat, dicklet, manlet etc... obviously you will be rejected by almost everyone (or everyone) but the question is just "how people manage to get girlfriends" is pretty obvious and i only think in some psychologicals tricks/problems running in his brain.
Also, If you don't try you will never know too.

In their social circle

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Drugs, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury

• JFL
Reactions: x30001
Be 4 PSL white
or 5 PSL ethnic
Add : At Least *
mostly social circle , work , school etc

2 fucking bad my social circle almost doesnt exist

Add : At Least *
mostly social circle , work , school etc

2 fucking bad my social circle almost doesnt exist
Do you have a job? Usually hanging out with coworkers creates new social circles.

Luckily, my HS group of friends stayed close after graduation 6 years ago, so I have multiple social circles to draw on. But i'm a 5'5 ethnic so still virgin.

I feel horrible for people who ask these type of questions and are genuinely serious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
be more social,more people you know easier it is,more good looking you are better it is.You do not need to be Chad to get a girlfriend.

be more social,more people you know easier it is,more good looking you are better it is.You do not need to be Chad to get a girlfriend.
but you need to be chad to not be cucked and be trully desired by your bf and not be treated like emotional tampon

but you need to be chad to not be cucked and be trully desired by your bf and not be treated like emotional tampon
you meant gf,right?Yeah,I thought like that but runthis experiment backwards,you have desired girls who were not beauty queens,andyou wanted only them,what makes you think some women will not think the same for you?Now being Chad is always easier ,it helps tremendously

ah,I thought like that but runthis experiment backwards,you have desired girls who were not beauty queens,andyou wanted only them,what makes you think some women will not think the same for you?
You know, the whole principle of blackpill is that women are hypergamous, they aim higher, get more validation just becouse they are women. Horny man unable to get hot foids lower their standards. I never saw gl dude hunting one foid, or being attracted just to one bitch. They always had a choice so they didn't had oneitis. Man with low smv don't have much choice so they start to get obsesed with foid that will give them anything. I had like that when ugly foid was somehow intresed in me so i thoight 24/7 about her, regardless many better looking foids. Females are opposite. Every girl has tons of validation from low smv man know as orbiters who keep treating them like queans. Thay always have a choice and you always start getting picky when you have choice. I hope you understood rules of blackpill

just open tinder bro

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You know, the whole principle of blackpill is that women are hypergamous, they aim higher, get more validation just becouse they are women. Horny man unable to get hot foids lower their standards. I never saw gl dude hunting one foid, or being attracted just to one bitch. They always had a choice so they didn't had oneitis. Man with low smv don't have much choice so they start to get obsesed with foid that will give them anything. I had like that when ugly foid was somehow intresed in me so i thoight 24/7 about her, regardless many better looking foids. Females are opposite. Every girl has tons of validation from low smv man know as orbiters who keep treating them like queans. Thay always have a choice and you always start getting picky when you have choice. I hope you understood rules of blackpill
They do get oneitis,even Brad Pitt had one,the fact that he was wanted by many women did not stop him from marrying a crazy woman like Angelina Jolie.Of course if you are in race with someone who has a higher smv you will lose,but it also matters how you make her feel,so if your smv is somehow equal to his,if you make her feel more,you will win her.Also a lot of women want stability so they will settle down with non Chads.Blackpill has some truth to it,but it is not 100 percent accurate.Also the mistake we make is that we consider females different than us.No they are not,they also like looks and they get oneitis too.Remember girls who fell in love with someone in their youth and yet if they have other Chads orbiting them,they still want that first guy.In the end it is how you make her feel

met the girls that somewhat fell under the category girlfriend later on when I went clubbing

Be top 5% in your social circle

by walking outside

• +1
Be good looking.

There's your answer.

• +1
I mean what type of environments do people meet?

Most people I know used their social circles as match makers
stay in ur basement and looksmax then one day magically an anime girl will appear out of no where once you read chad-dom