How do people cope with working a 9-5

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
It’s baffling to me that everyone works a 9-5 every day. This shit is so fucking boring holy fuck. List me some jobs that are actually fun to do. Because i can’t keep working the same job that I hate everyday. I actually can’t believe how people like to work 9-5 every day. I refuse to believe that. I actually need a job that is not boring as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, RAMU KAKA, Amnesia and 16 others
Should’ve studied bro..

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, murdah and Zeta
And if I study, then what?
could apply to a good university, many would offer you high paying jobs instead of working in an NPC office life

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Zeta and Mister Fuwy
Have your coffee at 9. Then look forward to your cake at 10:30. Then look forward to your lunch break. Then have second coffee at 1:30. Then look forward to your cake at 3:30. And then the slow grind home till 5 :D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, BeanletMogger, Ricky212 and 4 others
could apply to a good university, many would offer you high paying jobs instead of working in an NPC office life
its the same
probably more time consuming

• +1
Reactions: murdah, gothmog6, douche and 3 others
I second this OP, but I’m neet don’t listen to me

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
It’s baffling to me that everyone works a 9-5 every day. This shit is so fucking boring holy fuck. List me some jobs that are actually fun to do. Because i can’t keep working the same job that I hate everyday. I actually can’t believe how people like to work 9-5 every day. I refuse to believe that. I actually need a job that is not boring as fuck.
9-5 is luxury in most Asian countries it is either 8-6 or 8-8

• +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra and Zeta
Then how can you have money and freetime?
If it’s easy then everyone would already be rich

Life is all about compromise in another aspect of life

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Zeta
I work a meme job, WFH and get paid decent. I'm content but ngl I look forward to weekends and don't wanna get up. Even if I'm getting up 2 minutes from 9am and still in bed all the way til 5. It's been like that since COVID. I am shitposting on .org rn while working as we speak.

Thank heavens for coronavirus for making this possible. I've been spoilt like fuck. I legit wanna go fully remote (working any time/location) and work only 3-4 times a week on the same pay.

But I have to remind myself I worked in a crisp factory and it was the worst job ever and got paid peanuts.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, forevergymcelling, Jarate and 2 others
I work a meme job, WFH and get paid decent. I'm content but ngl I look forward to weekends and don't wanna get up. Even if I'm getting up 2 minutes from 9am and still in bed all the way til 5. It's been like that since COVID. I am shitposting on .org rn while working as we speak.

Thank heavens for coronavirus for making this possible. I've been spoilt like fuck. I legit wanna go fully remote (working any time/location) and work only 3-4 times a week on the same pay.

But I have to remind myself I worked in a crisp factory and it was the worst job ever and got paid peanuts.
Remote working is definitely the best as long as you get paid enough and not work too long hours. Really need to look for a remote job.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and SecularIslamist
Remote working is definitely the best as long as you get paid enough and not work too long hours. Really need to look for a remote job.
It's the best thing ever. Basically save two hours of your day which is otherwise spent getting up and ready + daily commute. No way to live.

I even took a 10% pay cut a few months ago so that I could take a job that only required being in the office once rather than 2x a week. The office is also closer and easier to travel to than previous job. Totally worth it.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, forevergymcelling and Zeta
It's the best thing ever. Basically save two hours of your day which is otherwise spent getting up and ready + daily commute. No way to live.

I even took a 10% pay cut a few months ago so that I could take a job that only required being in the office once rather than 2x a week. The office is also closer and easier to travel to than previous job. Totally worth it.
What kind of job is it?

Because in the end there's McDonald's

What kind of job is it?
Don't wanna dox myself but basically in consulting not big 4 though. It's a jack of all trades job. One day I'm in meetings. Next day I'm analysing data. Next day I'm going to an event. Etc etc. Hard to break into, I got lucky.

Lots of jobs are WFH nowadays tbh depending on industry

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, murdah and Zeta
Don't wanna dox myself but basically in consulting not big 4 though. It's a jack of all trades job. One day I'm in meetings. Next day I'm analysing data. Next day I'm going to an event. Etc etc. Hard to break into, I got lucky.

Lots of jobs are WFH nowadays tbh depending on industry
What is WFH?

thats why i choose school for network administration, solid pay and can work from home but i doubt i will work that when i finish school

• +1
Do a tech job that is either remote of hybrid. Yes you’ll be in once or 2 times a week by when your not in the office you can literally do what you want. It’s like not working but your @ home doing homework

Other jobs? I dunno. I don’t make much rn but I hope to get a tech job that pays 50k soon within the coming month or 2 that way I’ll be sorted and can have my cake 🎂 and eat it. Other fields include becoming an internet influencer and CEO.

That’s it 🤣

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Zeta
they like the job? i dont see any problem with doing something you like 5 days a week 9-5 and getting paid for that

• +1
they like the job? i dont see any problem with doing something you like 5 days a week 9-5 and getting paid for that
Impossible, what job do people actually like?

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Jarate
u tryna tell me there r people who enjoy doing office work for 6-7 hours

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Zeta
Do a tech job that is either remote of hybrid. Yes you’ll be in once or 2 times a week by when your not in the office you can literally do what you want. It’s like not working but your @ home doing homework

Other jobs? I dunno. I don’t make much rn but I hope to get a tech job that pays 50k soon within the coming month or 2 that way I’ll be sorted and can have my cake 🎂 and eat it. Other fields include becoming an internet influencer and CEO.

That’s it 🤣
Alright might do technical studying

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
True, my wage is so shit rn makes me wanna kms
If I had to go in everyday to a job I hate at a 9-5 and I was also being payed low wages I’d legit kill myself out of despair I’m completely srs anybody who know me irl knows I would just rope

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Jarate and Zeta
Impossible, what job do people actually like?
depends on people, Ipersonally 've always wanted to work in the military and some people see it impossible to work there, I don't see any problem doing 9-5 there 5 days a week

u gotta find a job that u like, if u don't like it obv its going to suck, no matter the hours u do

• +1
u tryna tell me there r people who enjoy doing office work for 6-7 hours
The great civilisation the whiteman claims he blessed us ethnics with :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Instead of the tribes in ethnicland chilling living free Cumskins decided to put them in an office for Slav-i mean “work”

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and Zeta
Jfl op is ignoring my commwnt when other peeps have to work 8-6

Pussy ass OP cant work 6-7h

It's not unpleasant if you've found a job you like and work for an organization that doesn't treat you like a peasant, which if you live in a developed country and had some average luck with your family background, education opportunities etc. isn't that hard to do. That's why guys should studycel, not because it will make them "rich and attractive" but because it increases their employability and thus freedom to choose the job or field they like and avoid wagecucking (cause working and wagecucking are not the same thing). Also, if you've ever NEETed in your life with no purpose or aim you'll realize the toll it takes on you mentally, you're much better off having some purpose and responsibilities, a reason to wake up in the morning. Even if it's sometimes stressful, mentally you're healthier (unless it's a completely shit job I guess, which goes back to what I said in the beginning). During the two periods where I NEETed and 90% of my day was leisure I began to completely lose the ability to take pleasure in video games, music etc., it was only when I started working again and they became something I earned at the end of the day after I was done with all my responsibilities that I began to enjoy them again. You can't "relax" if you never tense up. Humans have evolved to work, our brains malfunction when we don't, it's why guys like Musk, Bezos etc. who have more than enough money for themselves and their ancestors continue to be workaholics.

Long reply but I said I'd take a long indefinite break from this place when I reached 5555 posts and a promise is a promise, wanted to leave something positive before going. Gonna leave this half-finished thing I made cause I didn't find an opportunity to use it before reaching 5555, I'm sure the non-rotter reasonable people here will understand what it's referring to. Don't take the black pill, it's not the "true ideology" or a correct view of the world, at least not by itself and when taken to an extreme, and spreading it will make things worse for society and everyone in it. See you in a while.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Alt Number 3, Pikabro and 1 other person
Because with no money I have to move back in with mummy as a full grown adult
That's life son

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Zeta
If I had to go in everyday to a job I hate at a 9-5 and I was also being payed low wages I’d legit kill myself out of despair I’m completely srs anybody who know me irl knows I would just rope
You're a pussy

it’s just so hard to actually find a place where you enjoy going to work and also make a decent amount of money.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and albe.ORG
You're a pussy
No, I just would rather die than be a slave, maybe your ok with subhuman life but I’m not built for that and would rather see an end to my existence if it means suffering through 40 more years of this shit

• +1
That's life son
Then try to get a fuckin
That's life son
then fey to get a fucking job thag lets u work hybrid and has potential to pay a lot like in tech, retard. Ofc if your skills amount to stacking shelves then you have no right to complain

• +1
I love my 9-5 ngl I haven't had a job this good in a while I fr just talk to niggas and make them buy shit while a podcast is in the background and I eat chips

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and SoundnVision
Then try to get a fuckin

then fey to get a fucking job thag lets u work hybrid and has potential to pay a lot like in tech, retard. Ofc if your skills amount to stacking shelves then you have no right to complain
I like my job I'm not complaining

No, I just would rather die than be a slave, maybe your ok with subhuman life but I’m not built for that and would rather see an end to my existence if it means suffering through 40 more years of this shit
You're just soft.
Trust me having a 9-5 is better than rotting on here not experiencing anything in life and you will see that one day.

• +1
You're just soft.
Trust me having a 9-5 is better than rotting on here not experiencing anything in life and you will see that one day.
I have a 9-5 but unlike you I work from home 90% of the time and it’s pretty chill. I get to play video games most of the day and chill out on my 9-5 lmfao

I have a 9-5 but unlike you I work from home 90% of the time and it’s pretty chill. I get to play video games most of the day and chill out on my 9-5 lmfao
Couldn't think of anything worse tbh

• +1
I don't know man. I was working for 10 hours a day for more than a year. I was literally waking up, working and then going to sleep. 8 hours a day is ok if you get paid well, but if you are working 8 hours a day and you just pay for a rent food etc and have no saved money, you are fucking zombie.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, BoredPrince and Zeta
I don't know man. I was working for 10 hours a day for more than a year. I was literally waking up, working and then going to sleep. 8 hours a day is ok if you get paid well, but if you are working 8 hours a day and you just pay for a rent food etc and have no saved money, you are fucking zombie.
Can’t afford to rent my own house, have 0 money saved

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
most ppl have the dream of starting their business one day. how do you think theyre gonna get the capital for that?

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Zeta and 1 other person