how do people actually talk to females

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
im not sure what it is but i genuienly cannot speak to females i am starting to think i am scared of them. its not even that im scared of them, whenver the thought of even speaking to them appears on my mind my whole body starts aching and it feels like im being tightly squeezed. is this fixable. im scared for my future since this would unironically make me an incel for life since i already stay in my house alot.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, irkkedmulatto, PeakIncels and 1 other person
conquer your fears bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki, Clark69 and notsocommonthumb
im not sure what it is but i genuienly cannot speak to females i am starting to think i am scared of them. its not even that im scared of them, whenver the thought of even speaking to them appears on my mind my whole body starts aching and it feels like im being tightly squeezed. is this fixable. im scared for my future since this would unironically make me an incel for life since i already stay in my house alot.
I even struggle talking to people in generel

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, notsocommonthumb and Zenis
because you subconsciously think conversations with girls will end up in sex, so you get nervous.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, ivan.kuk, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
I have no idea.
FSG00kfWQAE3Br3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Zenis and notsocommonthumb
I just go up to them and say hello sweetie lets have sex and then we end up fucking idk how u niggas cant do this MUAHAHQBHHAH

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
tbh im miserable asf and dont even care anymore so i lost that feeling, i used to be like u before

Treat them like any other guy. Don't give them too much attention and straight up ignore them if they're annoying you.
It's just about not being too nice/agreeable like most desperate normies who have been validating them since birth do.
This works for Chads and subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Zenis
Treat them like any other guy. Don't give them too much attention and straight up ignore them if they're annoying you.
It's just about not being too nice/agreeable like most desperate normies who have been validating them since birth do.
This works for Chads and subhumans.
The question is how do I even start doing this??? I don’t even know how to start.

How do I stop with this
realise no woman would ever have sex with you from a conversation, think of them as men who aren't funny.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and Clark69
realise no woman would ever have sex with you from a conversation, think of them as men who aren't funny.
Unless your chad, then you can say “hey bitch want some fuck” then you take them to the washroom and fuck them

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Don’t listen to the copes here. They talk to you post useless as fuck to start a genuine conversation with female especially if it’s just super casual

• +1
You sound low T

Unless your chad, then you can say “hey bitch want some fuck” then you take them to the washroom and fuck them
or you could get them drunk:eek:

• +1
Just talk to them 👍

I don't have a problem talking to them but my dick gets hard from it

4367374 1725651942082

just be chill bro be me^

I have the same problem jfl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, and I think even if I ascend I’ll stay have the problem :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
You subconsciously know that you are a subhuman who has no chance

• +1
Reactions: ghostman
Talk about what they like only