Islam says 72 virgins will await and please me everyday if i get to jannah

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Islam says 72 virgins will await and please me everyday if i get to jannah, 72 beautiful virgin jbs with good body will give pleasure to me everyday if i get to jannah. holy. holy fuck. actually sounds so good, 72 fucking virgin jbs beautiful good body, every single day, will pleasure me. now im gonna start praying and doing muslim stuff for this reward, it's actually pretty simple, just pray 5 times a day and do good deeds until you die then you get your reward for eternity, as simple as that, just do good deeds for some years and good rewards for eternity.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Samsepioler and Roquefort
blow yourself up first

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
no if i kill myself i wont go to jannah.
Well, you’ll be burning in hell no matter what nigga so you might as well go out with a bang. Endless fiery sea of virgin pussy awaits you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Samsepioler and ConfusedBolivian
Well, you’ll be burning in hell no matter what nigga so you might as well go out with a bang. Endless fiery sea of virgin pussy awaits you
im on Test E 500mg and Tren E 0.5g ofc i cant just sit there and do semen retention i go and fuck hoes in clubs

im on Test E 500mg and Tren E 0.5g ofc i cant just sit there and do semen retention i go and fuck hoes in clubs
Are you aware that 0.5 grams = 500 mg?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Islam fanatics cannot fathom that apes are our ancestors but can imagine 72 virgins in paradise... so much logic there

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
alhamdulliah brother, when are you doing the Umrah ????? and kissing the black stone ????

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, starvecell, Samsepioler and 1 other person
christian heaven sounds dead icl

christian heaven sounds dead icl
Christian heaven is physical. Christianity believes in a physical resurrection of the dead and an eternal physical life with renewed glorified bodies.

As for how that looks like, that’s beyond me but make no mistake about the very real and tangible nature of heaven in Christianity

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and yeeyeeslayer
my parents are westernised
i see

and are they athiest/agnostic/irrelgious or just non practising secular muslims that simply identify as muslims and nothing more

Lol :lul: show physique

i prefer going to hell where i stop existing. and just die i dont want any more of this physical world

Islam says 72 virgins will await and please me everyday if i get to jannah, 72 beautiful virgin jbs with good body will give pleasure to me everyday if i get to jannah. holy. holy fuck. actually sounds so good, 72 fucking virgin jbs beautiful good body, every single day, will pleasure me. now im gonna start praying and doing muslim stuff for this reward, it's actually pretty simple, just pray 5 times a day and do good deeds until you die then you get your reward for eternity, as simple as that, just do good deeds for some years and good rewards for eternity.
Did you see that from my thread :lul: I think you forgot the negative parts about it