Mooks Laxx
Self Improvement is Masturbation
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2026
- Posts
- 801
- Reputation
- 836
Too young to have a beard but still curious
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
if you think beard covers your moderate to severe failos it will look goodToo young to have a beard but still curious
Exactly this stubble is best for mass appeal, with a full beard you'll most likely just compliments from dudes. dark hair + stubble + blue eyes. Is the best coloring imo, gets all the foids wet.Big beards sometimes can look to messy or intimidating, I think a stubble like my for example can fit perfectly well for all guys for every situation. I think basically almost every guy can pull of a stubble or a heavy stubble, of course that if you are horrible it may be a little different for you in this case, but stubbles and beards can be life safers for sure...
Exactly bro, this pic was 5 -6 after clean shaving.. perefect stubble. Do you think this beard length that I am with now on this photo below is good or I need to keep it shorter ?Exactly this stubble is best for mass appeal, with a full beard you'll most likely just compliments from dudes. dark hair + stubble + blue eyes. Is the best coloring imo, gets all the foids wet.
previous length looks better bro, mirin'Exactly bro, this pic was 5 -6 after clean shaving.. perefect stubble. Do you think this beard length that I am with now on this photo below is good or I need to keep it shorter ?
previous length looks better bro, miri
sometimes I fear looking too ''baby faced'' haha, beard give me a confidence boost tbh..previous length looks better bro, mirin'