How do people decide if a beard enhances their looks or not?

Mooks Laxx

Mooks Laxx

Self Improvement is Masturbation
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Posts
801
Reputation
836
Too young to have a beard but still curious
 
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralChud and Nocturnal
Solution
brutalbps
If you're recessed/weak chin and tbh short stubble is more optimal than a full beard. You need dark hair too imo, blonde beards are acceptable if you're mtn and above, ginger beards are just fucking hideous.
you have to grow one first to know tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed, LiteralChud, Nocturnal and 1 other person
depends on ur dimo i guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: LiteralChud and Mooks Laxx
If you're recessed/weak chin and tbh short stubble is more optimal than a full beard. You need dark hair too imo, blonde beards are acceptable if you're mtn and above, ginger beards are just fucking hideous.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and LiteralChud
Solution
Big beards sometimes can look to messy or intimidating, I think a stubble like my for example can fit perfectly well for all guys for every situation. I think basically almost every guy can pull of a stubble or a heavy stubble, of course that if you are horrible it may be a little different for you in this case, but stubbles and beards can be life safers for sure...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7416.jpeg
    IMG_7416.jpeg
    859.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7417.jpeg
    IMG_7417.jpeg
    813.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Big beards sometimes can look to messy or intimidating, I think a stubble like my for example can fit perfectly well for all guys for every situation. I think basically almost every guy can pull of a stubble or a heavy stubble, of course that if you are horrible it may be a little different for you in this case, but stubbles and beards can be life safers for sure...
Exactly this stubble is best for mass appeal, with a full beard you'll most likely just compliments from dudes. dark hair + stubble + blue eyes. Is the best coloring imo, gets all the foids wet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: GB18 and Mooks Laxx
Exactly this stubble is best for mass appeal, with a full beard you'll most likely just compliments from dudes. dark hair + stubble + blue eyes. Is the best coloring imo, gets all the foids wet.
Exactly bro, this pic was 5 -6 after clean shaving.. perefect stubble. Do you think this beard length that I am with now on this photo below is good or I need to keep it shorter ?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7504.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Exactly bro, this pic was 5 -6 after clean shaving.. perefect stubble. Do you think this beard length that I am with now on this photo below is good or I need to keep it shorter ?
previous length looks better bro, mirin'
 
  • +1
Reactions: GB18

Similar threads

Pytel
Replies
7
Views
48
AlbanianKing!
A
McgregorWannabe
Replies
2
Views
86
Tneedtoimprove
Tneedtoimprove
Simikz
Replies
34
Views
187
Simikz
Simikz
MirinDNR
Replies
2
Views
24
MirinDNR
MirinDNR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top