How do people feel anything with a condom?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
Even the ultra thin ones, I just don’t feel enough and get soft after a bit.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Amnesia, deadstock, datboijj and 4 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: reek
Condoms just suck. They're unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, deadstock, datboijj and 2 others
sexhaver rambling, ignored

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HTN_Mentalcel and PseudoMaxxer
People have different amounts of nerve endings or the condoms you’re using are not as advertised

not that deep, sex isn’t that good.

True, can’t risk being a father tho
Just pull out. Pre cum isn't gonna get her pregnant that easily. Contrary to popular notion, it's not as easy to get a woman pregnant like people think. Unless you're cooming your entire load into her chances are she won't get pregnant (especially if she isn't on her period)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TsarTsar444 and PseudoMaxxer
Why are you using condoms anyways? I doubt lithuanian girls are much of whores

Just pull out. Pre cum isn't gonna get her pregnant that easily. Contrary to popular notion, it's not as easy to get a woman pregnant like people think. Unless you're cooming your entire load into her chances are she won't get pregnant (especially if she isn't on her period)
I’m too high inhib to not be scared of pre cum, we both are scared tbh
Why are you using condoms anyways? I doubt lithuanian girls are much of whores
not that, i’m scared of ending up impregnating her

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

Pull out game weak :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
He means body count. How many women have you been with?

Yeah the risk is very low don't worry. It's not easy. Not only are the risks low already when she's not on her period, but combine that with decreased fertility from men and women in 2024 and you get a very low chance of impregnating her. Don't worry about it. Take it off and experience sex the way it's meant to be experienced.

Pull out method is very safe, slightly less safe then condoms when done perfectly in fact. If you want to be completely sure then monitor her menstrual cycle so you avoid doing it when its ovulation

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
He means body count. How many women have you been with?
Yeah the risk is very low don't worry. It's not easy. Not only are the risks low already when she's not on her period, but combine that with decreased fertility from men and women in 2024 and you get a very low chance of impregnating her. Don't worry about it. Take it off and experience sex the way it's meant to be experienced.
Thank you but I guess it’s gonna be something hard for the both of us to not fear, maybe in the future we’ll both understand it and start having sex like it’s supposed to be.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i was like that before nofap 8 motnh streak i would lose erection with condom after a little cuz theres legit no feeling

now i dont have a problem lol it stays hard always and morning wood everyday thank god :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Eren and PseudoMaxxer

Thank you but I guess it’s gonna be something hard for the both of us to not fear, maybe in the future we’ll both understand it and start having sex like it’s supposed to be.
If it's an LTR you can always tell her to get an IUD. It's non hormonal and has no side effects aside from not being able to get pregnant. It's easy to get too I think (unless you live in a country where they care about that stuff I guess)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Pull out method is very safe, slightly less safe then condoms when done perfectly in fact. If you want to be completely sure then monitor her menstrual cycle so you avoid doing it when its ovulation
It’s what I did for a bit, but then she got anxious about it and made me anxious too.

For now I think i’ll stick to condoms

If it's an LTR you can always tell her to get an IUD. It's non hormonal and has no side effects aside from not being able to get pregnant. It's easy to get too I think (unless you live in a country where they care about that stuff I guess)
yeah it’s LTR, but don’t want her to get anything jewish

• +1
i was like that before nofap 8 motnh streak i would lose erection with condom after a little cuz theres legit no feeling

now i dont have a problem lol it stays hard always and morning wood everyday thank god :oops:
maybe it’s that too, I only fap to monitor my erections tbh since I was on fin, i’ll stop now

• +1
yeah it’s LTR, but don’t want her to get anything jewish
It's not Jewish it's just a little copper thing they put in her vagina with spermicide on it. I think it can be taken out whenever. She's not taking any jew pharma birth control pills. Doesn't affect her hormones whatsoever. Just do some research on it and consider it and bring it up to her. It's way better than using even more jewish latex wraps on your dick whenever you have sex.

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Nah im giga high t and fertile so ill get her pregnant with precum, not my problem though I want to racemix with every phenotype, I will be like thanos collecting all the infinity stones JFL.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
the pull out method is simple when you have better orgasm control thanks to kegels

the pull out method is simple when you have better orgasm control thanks to kegels
I can pull out easily but i’m scared of precum