How do people get motivation to do work

jraxys__

jraxys__

Iron
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Posts
34
Reputation
40
How do you guys get the motivation to do stuff cos I've been pretty unmotivated for the past few years and i dont know how to change it
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool, Jason Voorhees and Jrzabun69
Just do it nothing matters stop thinking like a bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: jraxys__
Just do it nothing matters stop thinking like a bitch
1790958091167
 
  • +1
Reactions: jstingo
How do you guys get the motivation to do stuff cos I've been pretty unmotivated for the past few years and i dont know how to change it
It comes different for everyone, but in my experience and most people it's because WE need to work, Everything costs money and if you atleast want to live a normal life then do something to earn. (Fuck you meant as in doing shit not a job but well it's still the same shit so 🦁)
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jraxys__
How do you guys get the motivation to do stuff cos I've been pretty unmotivated for the past few years and i dont know how to change it
try lowering ur dopamine baseline, i tried it but relapsed after 3 weeks sadly, strictly no short form content, no porn, no fapping, not even youtube videos, idk why it felt good asf getting work done i went from struggling to focus to sitting on the table for hours getting my work done
 
  • +1
Reactions: jraxys__
I am doing what I always dreamed of doing so I don't mind
 
  • +1
Reactions: jraxys__
How do you guys get the motivation to do stuff cos I've been pretty unmotivated for the past few years and i dont know how to change it
David goggins
 
  • +1
Reactions: jraxys__
just don't do ANYTHING for a few days, just sit in the sun, eat unflavored food like boiled eggs and normal milk, and in a few days you are gonna feel like you should do something, that is when you start doing the work, worked for me, don't eat any junk tasty food, or reels, or binge watching, or porn or masturbation, anything that might stimulate you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis25x, Narvinesh1215@ and jraxys__
Tbh I’m unemployed final boss but I’m still in hs but when I get to work occasionally I just say to myself I’m gonna get paid so it’s a W
 
  • +1
Reactions: jraxys__
Work on something that u know will benefit u, thats how u wake up everyday motivated to do that
 
  • +1
Reactions: jraxys__
just don't do ANYTHING for a few days, just sit in the sun, eat unflavored food like boiled eggs and normal milk, and in a few days you are gonna feel like you should do something, that is when you start doing the work, worked for me, don't eat any junk tasty food, or reels, or binge watching, or porn or masturbation, anything that might stimulate you
super true
 
  • +1
Reactions: jraxys__

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
11
Views
54
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
polarpop
Replies
0
Views
22
polarpop
polarpop
yyk117
Replies
1
Views
32
HappyChud
HappyChud
Hihi21
Replies
8
Views
60
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
P
Replies
10
Views
96
AutistKhan
AutistKhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top