jraxys__
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2026
- Posts
- 34
- Reputation
- 40
How do you guys get the motivation to do stuff cos I've been pretty unmotivated for the past few years and i dont know how to change it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Just do it nothing matters stop thinking like a bitch
Easier said than done I know but it's worth it
It comes different for everyone, but in my experience and most people it's because WE need to work, Everything costs money and if you atleast want to live a normal life then do something to earn. (Fuck you meant as in doing shit not a job but well it's still the same shit soHow do you guys get the motivation to do stuff cos I've been pretty unmotivated for the past few years and i dont know how to change it
)just proved his pointJust do it nothing matters stop thinking like a bitch
I guess, but logic is inferior to instinctjust proved his point
try lowering ur dopamine baseline, i tried it but relapsed after 3 weeks sadly, strictly no short form content, no porn, no fapping, not even youtube videos, idk why it felt good asf getting work done i went from struggling to focus to sitting on the table for hours getting my work doneHow do you guys get the motivation to do stuff cos I've been pretty unmotivated for the past few years and i dont know how to change it
David gogginsHow do you guys get the motivation to do stuff cos I've been pretty unmotivated for the past few years and i dont know how to change it
super truejust don't do ANYTHING for a few days, just sit in the sun, eat unflavored food like boiled eggs and normal milk, and in a few days you are gonna feel like you should do something, that is when you start doing the work, worked for me, don't eat any junk tasty food, or reels, or binge watching, or porn or masturbation, anything that might stimulate you