How do people stream/vlog their lives with no audiences?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Posts
29,338
Reputation
58,984


Don't ask me why I'm watching this or how I came across it. Im WFH rn and bored AF.

Anyway how and why do people do this. Its obvious no ones watching. You have a shit personality and not relatable. Props for trying. But where is the awareness? I can understand those who have a small niche audience making videos like this. Sometimes they blow up. Or they stay niche and give up since its really no way to sustain an income.

Other girls like this. She's from Malaysia. Might be curry. Either way seems like she gave up three years ago. No surprise when youre hardly getting any view. You are just keeping a personal diary.
 
I guess my nigga ER did this. Just goes to show its retarded behaviour.
 

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
19
Views
183
mangotimer
mangotimer
moffeloffen
Replies
48
Views
149
got.daim
got.daim
roidar
Replies
0
Views
29
roidar
roidar
mistermogsalot
Replies
16
Views
58
mistermogsalot
mistermogsalot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top