What do y’all do with your lives except for the forum

moffeloffen

moffeloffen

16
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Posts
472
Reputation
792
Could be a sport or whatever
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366, DrRodger, africel and 3 others
I just rot, go to the gym and roids
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
Gym, masterbate, go for walks in my city
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen and Jiozz
Stroke my meat
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Frenchshortcel123, lebanesedude, pleasevanity and 2 others
do my 387th job application
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
Go to school go to training doom scroll be alone
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
go to other sites lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: moffeloffen
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and moffeloffen
Could be a sport or whatever
Usually when people ask "what do you do?" It's referring to their profession; inwhich I usually reply with an automated response of "I am a founder and chief executive director of my companies", but if you're asking a more 'interpersonal' thing on my casual life, I have a natural infatuation with observing people, I do not really do anything publicly / socially outside of the internet / work. I much rather prefer to conserve my peace through my hobbies like collecting alcohol and Lego, the occasional cigar, reading and working out, etc.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and moffeloffen
Usually when people ask "what do you do?" It's referring to their profession; inwhich I usually reply with an automated response of "I am a founder and chief executive director of my companies", but if you're asking a more 'interpersonal' thing on my casual life, I have a natural infatuation with observing people, I do not really do anything publicly / socially outside of the internet / work. I much rather prefer to conserve my peace through my hobbies like collecting alcohol and Lego, the occasional cigar, reading and working out, etc.
I enjoy some lego and literature from time to time as well. What type of books do you read? And do you have any recommendations?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and got.daim
sometimes i play football

i used to a lot

nowadays i mostly just play the piano
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
sometimes i play football

i used to a lot

nowadays i mostly just play the piano
I play football as well, but I’m currently injured😢 what position do you usually play?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
I hoop and doomscroll for now, I’m starting job training soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen and lowinhibragecel
I play football as well, but I’m currently injured😢 what position do you usually play?
i play any central midfield position

can even play rb and lw if i need to

i mostly enjoy play an advanced midfield position
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
I see, I play right winger, but it’s often kinda dead there, so I get why you would want a more interactive position
 
What type of books do you read?
I used to have a twitter account that I'd make recommendations on but I got banned for writing a review and recommending the turner diaries
And do you have any recommendations?
These books act as a reflection of both as I read and what I recommend


IMG 8462
IMG 6964
IMG 6963
IMG 6962
IMG 6961
IMG 6958
IMG 6953
IMG 4063


Too lazy to include more actual useful stuff since most of these books are more of mental masturbation, but that's what 99% of people are searching for too
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
  • Love it
Reactions: moffeloffen
university
and i sit in cafés at 2 pm like an aristocrat
 
Mirin effort, I’ve heard a lot about this book from my philosophy teacher. I’ll check it out. Thank you for the recommendations
Based phil teach? :what:
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
college gym and walks
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
I used to have a twitter account that I'd make recommendations on but I got banned for writing a review and recommending the turner diaries

These books act as a reflection of both as I read and what I recommend


View attachment 5728185View attachment 5728186View attachment 5728187View attachment 5728188View attachment 5728189View attachment 5728190View attachment 5728191View attachment 5728192View attachment 5728193

Too lazy to include more actual useful stuff since most of these books are more of mental masturbation, but that's what 99% of people are searching for too
Add Bronze Age mindset to that, it’s pretty similar to Mike ma’s stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
I used to be friends with Mike, lol
Seriously? What happened to him? I heard he moved to thailand and now lives in fuckall nowhere
 
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
Go to school, hangout maybe 1-3x every 2 weeks, beat my shit, play the game, and wageslave
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
Seriously? What happened to him? I heard he moved to thailand and now lives in fuckall nowhere
He lives where they did the first season of fish tank or whatever, pretty sure he got spotted at our friends guitar shop and some kids took selfies with him
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen

Similar threads

Slavurik
Replies
0
Views
16
Slavurik
Slavurik
Euron
Replies
18
Views
73
Crimx991
Crimx991
Michael Vornik X
Replies
3
Views
50
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Jiozz
Replies
13
Views
75
Animepilled
Animepilled
SecularIslamist
Replies
1
Views
20
SecularIslamist
SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top