How do random dudes have so many insta followers?

W

wristcel

Kraken
I was looking at some girls insta who lives near me

https://www.instagram.com/missnikiclarke/

and I noticed some guy leave a message on one of her pics. Basically offering his phone number to her and she told him to DM her.

This was the lucky dude who's probably banging her now

But he's just some random personal trainer? I'm sure there's lots of personal trainers on insta who have like 200 followers max. How does he amass 12k followers? How would he even have got the ball rolling from when he first registered? This insta stuff is so alien to me lol. His comments are brutal, too. He must be banging all the hot girls who write flirty comments on his pics lol.

But yeah, i'm confused how someone gets so many followers. He's not even THAT handsome, is he? If I stole the photos of the best looking guy I personally know (better looking that that guy) and made a new insta account using his photos, I get the feeling that I would still have like 20 followers lol.

Last edited:
A lot of people in their early 20's or late teens have their following from the schools they went to + jobs + tertiary schools + any interaction at parties etc, snowball from there tbh

purchases me