How do sheboons cope when PAWGS exist

K

Kamui

Inactive
Over for sheboon brah when they literally get fogged to death in every capacity by thicc pawgs/snowbunnies like this bitch

I would literally disembowel 5000 starving Somalian children in front of their parents just to give her 1 pump with my cokk serious

IMG 2319
IMG 2318
IMG 2321
IMG 2322
IMG 2323
IMG 2324
IMG 2133
IMG 2134

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 29581, Boxingfan and 11 others
@WeiWei @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Debetro @AscendingHero @Umbra @dimorphism

Just be billionaire pheno

Bruh the white girl worship kinda weird lmao.

But do you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, Kamui and 3 others
They can't.
Nigresses get afogged on a regular basis by all races of women. They gotta cope with body (and white women fog them in that too), getting pompously overweight and still can't compete

By the way, I suggest you to not attach yourself to this specific woman. Because even though she fogs every black foid in existence, she's still makeupmaxxed up the grill and probably looks nothing like that irl

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 33136, Chadeep and 9 others
Hard to believe that this sickly looking pale celuitis thot is getting swooned over jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Hard to believe that this sickly looking pale celuitis thot is getting swooned over jfl
She looks better than 99,99% of sheboons. Why do you think niggers don’t stick to their own women and instead go for white women?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and HeightPilledum
She looks better than 99,99% of sheboons. Why do you think niggers don’t stick to their own women and instead go for white women?
They can have them for all I care. White women are spoiled princess fucks who I'd rather leave for the BBCs to ravage.

I would literally disembowel 5000 starving Somalian children in front of their parents just to give her 1 pump with my cokk serious
This actually made me sad

I wanna pump her full of my cum so bad

• Love it
Reactions: exo
Vast majority of couples are same race
Most men prefer women of their own race, it’s kinda freaky when you don’t

Over for sheboon brah when they literally get fogged to death in every capacity by thicc pawgs/snowbunnies like this bitch

View attachment 2409241
View attachment 2409232
View attachment 2409233View attachment 2409234View attachment 2409235View attachment 2409236View attachment 2409237View attachment 2409238View attachment 2409239View attachment 2409240
View attachment 2409242
You know she likes BBC

• JFL
all i ever have bagged is black girls cuz they're cool and ez to hang around and give no fucks

white female with big ass is legit for ethnic males

white brah keep up the good work and encouraging these white females to eat mcdonalds

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 31562, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 3 others
that white girl in the videos looks like shit

IMG 6769

• Love it
She’s not fully black, but I’d still brutally rape her to death
why do you have to be so weird, i can tell you've never had a female interaction in your life 💀

Attractive black women aren't even competing with whatever you posted and also don't care about what manlet blackcels think, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that "sheboons" in this context are the bottom-of-the-barrel black women.

Some ugly sheboon tried to gate keep me from her hot white friend that thought i was cute out of jelousy

Makes sense, black foids are more submissive to other races of men than their own
They want to breed out their genes like most ethnic girls

Some ugly sheboon tried to gate keep me from her hot white friend that thought i was cute out of jelousy
White girls that have black female friends <