How do some prettyboys have small bone structure and still mog hard

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Like is it pheno combined with attractive features and eyes with hair ? Lots of people cope with thinking implants will make them attractive but I think this proves otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Soft features, harmony,.lips, eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kenickie and maxxedfalloutdweller
size of the bone structure is not important
you want an ideal skull shape +forward grown bones+ good and acceptable bone projection. somewhat visible and defined(and not overly exaggerated)+gpod fat destribution
also collagen makes prettybly faces look 10 times better. thats why they dont usually age well like chico

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Like is it pheno combined with attractive features and eyes with hair ? Lots of people cope with thinking implants will make them attractive but I think this proves otherwise
great proportions

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
size of the bone structure is not important
you want an ideal skull shape +forward grown bones+ good and acceptable bone projection. somewhat visible and defined(and not overly exaggerated)+gpod fat destribution
also collagen makes prettybly faces look 10 times better. thats why they dont usually age well like chico
+

great proportions

• +1
Reactions: mortis
they have good pheneos and harmonious features / facial proportions