how do these people cope

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
my side profile gives me BDD but at least my front is somewhat presentable but I need a way to cope, how do u think these people cope and manage to go on with their day to day life? I would permanently NEET if I looked like this

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 07.38.09.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 07.38.09.png
    561.5 KB · Views: 165
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6423, Lolcel and 2 others
nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
He needs ropeplastie
But srs I wonder how it’ll turn out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 9389, sytyl and 1 other person
i try not to think of things like that op. Incase i accidentally manifest them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and SubhumanCurrycel
He needs ropeplastie
But srs I wonder how it’ll turn out
won't really help his midface and from the front it'll make a minimal difference tbh which is a shame because hes got a good eye area and ideal pheno

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i try not to think of things like that op. Incase i accidentally manifest them
no but I need his confidence I can barely get out of my room these days even my cat mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
won't really help his midface and from the front it'll make a minimal difference tbh which is a shame because hes got a good eye area and ideal pheno
What are you planning to do do didn’t your side profile?
Your front vs side look night and day man I though I was looking at a pugs face ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 8583
no but I need his confidence I can barely get out of my room these days even my cat mogs me

just delusionmaxx tbh. Fill your phone gallery with selfieesque pics of your lookalike MM and make urself think thats what you look like. Just dont look in a mirror tho. Or at the very least dim lights in the bathroom. Thats how i made myself think im adam sandler tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Hector, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
What are you planning to do do didn’t your side profile?
Your front vs side look night and day man I though I was looking at a pugs face ngl
I don't fucking know bro I need Lefort 3 to completely fix it and ive been stressing so much because ill age terribly with my current bones. Bimax will give me monkey mouth since it doesn't move nose forward and lefort 2 I won't be able to afford for a long time

just delusionmaxx tbh. Fill your phone gallery with selfieesque pics of your lookalike MM and make urself think thats what you look like. Just dont look in a mirror tho. Or at the very least dim lights in the bathroom
tbh I used to do this before I found .me but now I can't get the picture of my side profile out of my head

• +1
tbh I used to do this before I found .me but now I can't get the picture of my side profile out of my head

me neither tbh. That side profile flashes in my head everytime i see your username. Used to respect you a lot until i became aware of your side profile.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
me neither tbh. That side profile flashes in my head everytime i see your username. Used to respect you a lot until i became aware of your side profile.
jfl why say that bro ive been considering roping since I can't get lefort 3 tbh

jfl why say that bro ive been considering roping since I can't get lefort 3 tbh

idk bro.. just remeber theres always someone worse than you. ie. that benchod PrestonYnot. Atleast you personalitymogg him

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles, sytyl and Deleted member 8583
idk bro.. just remeber theres always someone worse than you. ie. that benchod PrestonYnot. Atleast you personalitymogg him
fucking personality mogging is that what my life's come to ? I used to be a child model when I was 5 then I started mouth breathing and its fucked me into oblivion ffs I was destined to be gl

• So Sad
fucking personality mogging is that what my life's come to ? I used to be a child model when I was 5 then I started mouth breathing and its fucked me into oblivion ffs I was destined to be gl

it ees..

• So Sad
bro look at this dude

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 8583
Inb4 mogs me cuz white

muh eye area > lower third

• JFL
can someone explain to me how mr.carrot still has hollow cheeks??

Unironically chad because white with good coloring

lmao same bro, you can't even fix mouth breathing and it's killing me inside tbh ngl
JFL I need exactly this but no surgery will ever come close, would need CCW lefort 3 which doesn't even exist, my only hope is a time machine tbh

Mewing

• So Sad
my side profile gives me BDD but at least my front is somewhat presentable but I need a way to cope, how do u think these people cope and manage to go on with their day to day life? I would permanently NEET if I looked like this

Bro that narrowness is death tier he has to be happy he is atleast white and has blue eyes he can noodle whore or curry whore and latina whore max this way he can pass down his white genes to his kids whilist still upgrading his genes some what