How do ugly short Gymcels like this guy get women?

J

JovanMaxxer

Iron
I recently saw this thirst trap on TikTok made by some 5’4 white gymcel, can someone tells me how he has over 3500 comments made by girls simping over him?
He looks ugly to me and this looks like the average construction worker, let alone 5’4.
He also look severely autistic, are the girls in the comments 12 years old or are they also autists attracted to other autistis.
IMG 4734

Attachments

• IMG_4745.png
    IMG_4745.png
    766.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4746.png
    IMG_4746.png
    778.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4741.png
    IMG_4741.png
    680.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4742.png
    IMG_4742.png
    792.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4740.png
    IMG_4740.png
    736 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4739.png
    IMG_4739.png
    739.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4737.png
    IMG_4737.png
    686.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4736.png
    IMG_4736.png
    770.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4735.png
    IMG_4735.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite and Mewton
There are 7 billion people in this world, tbf there are at least a few who would genuinely go for this guy
Don't make the .org autists make you believe ALL 100% women only go for chads

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicel, poopoohead, sayi and 11 others
Foid called him a nerd cuz he had glasses on?

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Low IQ post

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I recently saw this thirst trap on TikTok made by some 5’4 white gymcel, can someone tells me how he has over 3500 comments made by girls simping over him?
He looks ugly to me and this looks like the average construction worker, let alone 5’4.
He also look severely autistic, are the girls in the comments 12 years old or are they also autists attracted to other autistis.
View attachment 2803334
Does this mean ive still got a chance?

View attachment 2803334
This guy isn't 5,4 he's at least 5,7 imo
plus jbw theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicel, ominion and autistic_tendencies
Low IQ post
How? Everyone on this site makes it seem like subhuman looking retards like him will never experience any form of love when that’s obviously not the truth, he looks like how you .org users would imagine an incel.
This is a good post

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
How? Everyone on this site makes it seem like subhuman looking retards like him will never experience any form of love when that’s obviously not the truth, he looks like how you .org users would imagine an incel.
This is a good post
Body is sex appeal for both men and women

• +1
Reactions: nordicel and poopoohead
View attachment 2803334
Because blackpill doesn't apply if you're LTN+, white, and take care of yourself

Reminder that CODcel has a girlfriend

What people talk about here is mostly for "slaying" and not getting cucked. Any man above subhuman with a working dick can get non-betabuxx ONS and LTR if they're not mentally ill

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and EverythingMattersCel
View attachment 2803334
Who says hes subhuman? He has above average facial development and you chose the shittiest picture to show him. Your just a coping subhuman thinking your better than your highschool bully lmao

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Who says hes subhuman? He has above average facial development and you chose the shittiest picture to show him. Your just a coping subhuman thinking your better than your highschool bully lmao
Not above average at all he looks autistic you dumb ass

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Not above average at all he looks autistic you dumb ass
Looking "autistic" yet getting thousands of women. That doesnt add up so your clearly wrong. Maybe your the dumb ass

Looking "autistic" yet getting thousands of women. That doesnt add up so your clearly wrong. Maybe your the dumb ass
Calling him above average looking just because you yourself look like him. Some advanced coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Calling him above average looking just because you yourself look like him. Some advanced coping mechanism

Yea your right. I def see the resemblance chud.

View attachment 2803334
niche

View attachment 2803334
He’s white

They virtue-signal. He can't get anything irl.

He is manlet gymcel laughing stock. Foids would laugh and bully him brutally...

There are 7 billion people in this world, tbf there are at least a few who would genuinely go for this guy
Don't make the .org autists make you believe ALL 100% women only go for chads
Real

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Because blackpill doesn't apply if you're LTN+, white, and take care of yourself

Reminder that CODcel has a girlfriend

View attachment 2814146View attachment 2814147

What people talk about here is mostly for "slaying" and not getting cucked. Any man above subhuman with a working dick can get non-betabuxx ONS and LTR if they're not mentally ill
Getting in a LTR is legit easy for even the biggest truecel on earth, for slaying and ONS you need to be atleast a mtn with low inhib or be a htn+