How do we Stop wallenburg

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
Wallenburg is thr biggest threat to the looksmax community
He isn't just some ordinary trolll or a incel watcher no this guy had done this research on incels and our idologies lingos and lore
He knows who we are and spends considerable time replying and refuting our taking points
The most scary thing is he is mostly calm and chill about it unlike most of us
Indeed we must stop him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, lutte, thecel and 14 others
@Wallenberg thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I thought this too initially, but in reality he's just a cute foid

Blushing Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Deleted member 6723, Blue and 1 other person
He knows who we and spends considerable time replying and refuting out taking points
If you accept his points you weren't blackpilled in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
High tier white guy who’s tall
isnt he 5'10? thats short in EU

also you tend to overrated people, so im guessing he's an incel looks wise

If you accept his points you weren't blackpilled in the first place.
I don't but I'm not able to reply to him because of my limited knowledge of English

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 11748
Indeed. I have mentioned the reason for this. Why I'm calm and chill? If you aren't a complete autist you should be able to deduce the answer.

However, don't worry pal. Getting a bit bored here. Work is getting busier and soon corona and winter are gone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: saga, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 6531 and 5 others
High tier white guy who’s tall
And this guy trys to argue that incels are wrong. I wonder if he would have the same ideologies if he was a manlet ethnic subhuman. @Wallenberg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Kristin
And this guy trys to argue that incels are wrong. I wonder if he would have the same ideologies if he was a manlet ethnic subhuman. @Wallenberg
You’re white and tall so...

you mean agent Wallenberg
special-fbi-agent-picture-id544320514

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10602, quakociaptockh and 5 others
I mean he keeps claiming he'll eventually leave (which he probably won't do anytime soon, let's be honest).

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Wallenberg is like a person who is completely stable mentally in a psych ward full of deranged peoples. So he appears to be the crazy one here

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Lihito, GetShrekt and 4 others
@Wallenberg seriously answer me. If you were a manlet subhuman would you still respect women as much as you do right now? Would you still love women as much even though they would treat you like shit and swipe left on you all the time on tinder? I am 100 percent sure you wouldn't. Stop fucking virtue signalling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 2632
@Wallenberg seriously answer me. If you were a manlet subhuman would you still respect women as much as you do right now? Would you still love women as much even though they would treat you like shit and swipe left on you all the time on tinder? I am 100 percent sure you wouldn't. Stop fucking virtue signalling.
Of course I realize that some guys dislike women because they don't get pussy. It's the same as femcels crying when they can't get chads.

It's not virtue signaling. I don't dislike women, I like women. I'm a straight man after all. Most guys don't hate women, it's pretty much only the bitter incels who do. If you think otherwise then you have got your worldview from incel forums and that is not representative of men.

i think hes a journalist tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
My worldview is almost same as Wallenberg but I dont believe people come here to change people worldviews or change Incels. . They come here because they are most likely insecure even thought they refuse mention it. Lookmax is Lookmax. Its not incel.co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Wallenberg
Indeed. I have mentioned the reason for this. Why I'm calm and chill? If you aren't a complete autist you should be able to deduce the answer.

However, don't worry pal. Getting a bit bored here. Work is getting busier and soon corona and winter are gone.
Go troll some normie on reddit bitch just fuck off and die or some
Of course I realize that some guys dislike women because they don't get pussy. It's the same as femcels crying when they can't get chads.

It's not virtue signaling. I don't dislike women, I like women. I'm a straight man after all. Most guys don't hate women, it's pretty much only the bitter incels who do. If you think otherwise then you have got your worldview from incel forums and that is not representative of men.
We don't dislike women for not liking us jfl this isn't high school there are 1000s of reasons why we hate women also most incels don't dislike women bodies just there retarted brains and the PRIVILEGE they have in this gynocentric society

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito and Albeacho
He isn't just some ordinary trolll or a incel watcher no this guy had done this research on incels and our idologies lingos and lore
He knows who we are and spends considerable time replying and refuting our taking points
Indeed we must stop him
ugh. sounds like you're masturbating to him. get help!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Albeacho
Oh and the femcels are also correct since women are mostly bisexuals or chadsexuals it's not fair to tell femcels that a lot of average looking men are interested in them since they don't even see us as potential mates

It's telling a male incel that he isn't incel because a couple of gay men like him

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 10913
Indeed we must stop him
By fixing your negative t levels.

@Wallenberg is blackpilled, however this worldview doesn't help him. He is infact bluepilled for his own personal gain and glory. He knows it, he knows that European males on average mog the middle eastern men. For that reason he seems to want all Islamic countries to forcefully 'reform' so our women can be taken adventage of.

A lot of deleted users here nowadays. Haven't used the site for a while.