How do you act more NT?

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
I am a socially inept aspie btw, don't have Instagram or Snapchat or TikTok (i might download these but idk how it really works) and i don't really come of as NT. Within a few minutes, sometimes seconds people will notice i am an aspie. I look people right in the eye but everything else... Also i don't really understand normies, they seem to act all cool and tough but when i try that (or i try insulting people for fun bc tha's what normie do ig?) people will think i am weird or they'll fight me which i lose because i am fucking weak. So how do you act like an NT?

just spam "bro" and "like" and talk about football, beer, sex

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
just spam "bro" and "like" and talk about football, beer, sex
"yeah bro like have you seen football? like bro football is like so legit bro like yeah like"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkman and justbentbro
I am a socially inept aspie btw, don't have Instagram or Snapchat or TikTok (i might download these but idk how it really works) and i don't really come of as NT. Within a few minutes, sometimes seconds people will notice i am an aspie. I look people right in the eye but everything else... Also i don't really understand normies, they seem to act all cool and tough but when i try that (or i try insulting people for fun bc tha's what normie do ig?) people will think i am weird or they'll fight me which i lose because i am fucking weak. So how do you act like an NT?
There is no NTmaxxing if you're non NT, you can only become NT if you have friends and go to parties which is impossible if you are non NT. :feelswhy:

Talk to yourself at home

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 20891
Consume tik tok, instagram, and trending youtube. Watch all the popular shows on netflix, watch sports, and copy other nt people word's and actions

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 20891
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
spend a few thousand hours on looksmax.org, u will soak up the NTness like a sponge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idkman and Deleted member 20891