How do you actually fix dark undereyes/dark circles not caused by recessed orbitals?

D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken
Ngl i looked at my face outside and noticed i had brutal dark undereyes
except for sleep is there anything i can do to help fix them? ive heard things about not drinking water before bed, or sleeping with your head elevated, but does any of that work or is it cope?
also i dont know how much this is affected by sleep, since i dont remember them disappearing during the summer where i have more than optimal sleep

Hopefully someone here who's had actual experience with this and managed to fix it can help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Butter and concealer vit C

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 13787
If all those things don't work, then it's definitely some sort of bone problem (ie recessed orbitals). If you didn't have any issues like you're claiming, then regular sleep hydration etc would have solved the issue tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope, Racky and Deleted member 13787
If all those things don't work, then it's definitely some sort of bone problem (ie recessed orbitals). If you didn't have any issues like you're claiming, then regular sleep hydration etc would have solved the issue tbh
my sleep isnt optimal but its not horrible either
i'll try the other things for now and see how it goes
but ive seen some vegans have horrible dark eye circles aswell, so im wondering whether is some sort of deficiency

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
concealer, fillers, creams

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Depends on the underlying reason. If its caused by lifestyle just fix your circadian rhythm

If its genetic you cant really fix it though

Depends on the underlying reason. If its caused by lifestyle just fix your circadian rhythm

If its genetic you cant really fix it though
its not genetic
theyre more like eyebags

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
sleep, concealer or bleaching creams for hyper pigmentation

why would i get fillers? theyre not rly hollow, more like slightly swollen and blue
fillers can help otherwise i wouldn't have said it

People with good orbitals and sunken eyes don't have undereye circles, because they are horizontal and you cant see them, only recessed subhumans have them, u sure you are not recessed?

Ngl i looked at my face outside and noticed i had brutal dark undereyes
except for sleep is there anything i can do to help fix them? ive heard things about not drinking water before bed, or sleeping with your head elevated, but does any of that work or is it cope?
also i dont know how much this is affected by sleep, since i dont remember them disappearing during the summer where i have more than optimal sleep

Hopefully someone here who's had actual experience with this and managed to fix it can help
If everything mentioned in this thread fails and you don’t want fillers, you can cope like this redditor :
5343004D 4F8B 4B02 BE18 54A0CE76C125

• JFL
Reactions: cobra7, Deleted member 17429 and EverythingMaxxer
With makeup

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 13787
start putting moisturiser on your under eyes and eye lids also wash the eyelids with some sort of cleanser in the shower, cetaphil is fine to put near the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Can someone look at my cbct scan and tell me if I have recessed orbitals?

Dermarolling