how do you actually get latisse, dht gel, and Adderall/Ritalin

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
you need to be prescribed by doctors I've heard but I cant go to a doctor and say "I need these cause I need to mog and slay foids"
they'll probably send me to a ward
what do I do to get this shit?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
you need to be prescribed by doctors I've heard but I cant go to a doctor and say "I need these cause I need to mog and slay foids"
they'll probably send me to a ward
what do I do to get this shit?
You can't just go to them and ask for shit. You need to do research, and find a reason why it would be prescribed. Then just lie and say you have the symptoms that would require such things. They will give you some bullshit medication first, but keep saying they don't work.

Don't know a single doctor that would prescribe you DHT unless it's like some kind of tranny doctor.

Adderall is very easy to get nowadays. Just say you can't focus, and they will eventually give you adderall.

You can't just go to them and ask for shit. You need to do research, and find a reason why it would be prescribed. Then just lie and say you have the symptoms that would require such things. They will give you some bullshit medication first, but keep saying they don't work.

Don't know a single doctor that would prescribe you DHT unless it's like some kind of tranny doctor.

Adderall is very easy to get nowadays. Just say you can't focus, and they will eventually give you adderall.
what would I say for latisse lol I cant think of a single reason anyone would need it for medical purposes
I'll probably have to go out the country to get DHT or LARP as a tranny and keep trying to get it

What afe you going to use DHT gel for? And where are you going to use it?