How do you cope being a subhuman ?

23 oldcel KHHV. It’s over for me man. Missed out on high school experience, college experience and life itself overall.
over tbh you are me from 2 years ago it was over back then it is over now. If you are abused dog you will never recover

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
over tbh you are me from 2 years ago it was over back then it is over now. If you are abused dog you will never recover
Damn. You’re older and more experienced than me and it’s over for me tbh. Fuck, I got blackpilled way too late and never realised the importance of looks

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, SubhumanForever and Deleted member 47180
careermaxx

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Nick.Harte
Damn. You’re older and more experienced than me and it’s over for me tbh. Fuck, I got blackpilled way too late and never realised the importance of looks
Same , only new gen z were lucky enough to get blackpilled in time, before this wasnt really a thing i got blackpilled 4 years ago and it was too late

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and Nick.Harte
This is no life to live tbh
If your a subhuman facially and bones wise and you can cannot get surgery you HAVE to moneymax, ntmax and status max.

• +1
  • +1
People like you have neither

Your neck is so skinny you look like a tooth brush with your boxxy jaw
I’ve seen him. He looks fucking good and jbs like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and try2beme

I don’t have much height I’m 5’10 w shoes on but my face isn’t bad. I’m not even being narci but I’d say I’m HTN-low cl. I’ve gotten raded chadlite a handful of times

• +1
True wageslaving or studying when you know you're beyond fucked its almost impossible
Bro, some days I can get shit done but I become extremely depressed when I realise how over it is for me.

I don’t have much height I’m 5’10 w shoes on but my face isn’t bad. I’m not even being narci but I’d say I’m HTN-low cl. I’ve gotten raded chadlite a handful of times
No u havent because ur entire reacts are JFL ones like 6+ jfl reacts and people roasting u.

• JFL
Reactions: keonxmogs
No u havent because ur entire reacts are JFL ones like 6+ jfl reacts and people roasting u.
Men roasting me. Not women :forcedsmile: women are what matter. And I don’t struggle with women

• +1
Bro, some days I can get shit done but I become extremely depressed when I realise how over it is for me.
If you can, completely erase blackpill from your head , it will only do harm to people like us we are abused dog oldcels and we are far gone no matter how we look . Taking antidepressants to cope and go back to be bluepilled its what im planning to do atm since blackpill is eradicated deep down my neurons i need something to suppress it

• +1
Men roasting me. Not women :forcedsmile: women are what matter. And I don’t struggle with women
Yeah bc ur a little boy i guess lets see what happens to adults ur very ugly and look like a toothbrush

Very ugly boys ur age have rosters,

• +1

I mean he ain’t as bad looking you’re making him seem.

If you can, completely erase blackpill from your head , it will only do harm to people like us we are abused dog oldcels and we are far gone no matter how we look . Taking antidepressants to cope and go back to be bluepilled its what im planning to do atm since blackpill is eradicated deep down my neurons i need something to suppress it
You're right but when you go on social media and leave your basement, you'll get triggered when you see tallfags with women. Antidepressents can definitely help ig but its hard to stay bluepilled when you've seen all these blackpill evidences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Yeah bc ur a little boy i guess lets see what happens to adults ur very ugly and look like a toothbrush

Very ugly boys ur age have rosters,
Dawg you think I’m really ugly? Damn bro :ROFLMAO: ur coping because I’m genuinely not really ugly like not being narci at all I think I’m fine. When I get older I think I’m gonna be fine. I’m gonna obviously cut the hair and lean more towards masculinity as of right now I’m “pretty boy”

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
Dawg you think I’m really ugly? Damn bro :ROFLMAO: ur coping because I’m genuinely not really ugly like not being narci at all I think I’m fine. When I get older I think I’m gonna be fine. I’m gonna obviously cut the hair and lean more towards masculinity as of right now I’m “pretty boy”
Nah when u grow u can grow into ur features ull probably be above average right now ur a tooth brush with a baby filter and pencil nexk with potential to be a mogger in adulthood

• +1
You're right but when you go on social media and leave your basement, you'll get triggered when you see tallfags with women. Antidepressents can definitely help ig but its hard to stay bluepilled when you've seen all these blackpill evidences
No other options , its cope or rope i will try with foreign substances until i will suppress blackpill from my brain

• +1
Slayer if 6’4 ngl

• +1
Nah when u grow u can grow into ur features ull probably be above average right now ur a tooth brush with a baby filter and pencil nexk with potential to be a mogger in adulthood
Okay bro. We’re all aloud to have our own opinions.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
Slayer if 6’4 ngl
I know bro trust me I’m doing everything I can to heightmax. MK is coming in the mail and I don’t expect it to help me much but it should help somewhat with height. And I’m frauding wearing 5-7cm lifts

• +1
No other options , its cope or rope i will try with foreign substances until i will suppress blackpill from my brain
I believe we will always have a void inside is us and it will never go away, even if you back to the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
I know bro trust me I’m doing everything I can to heightmax. MK is coming in the mail and I don’t expect it to help me much but it should help somewhat with height. And I’m frauding wearing 5-7cm lifts
Good luck. Hope you grow past 6’3, and LL is always a last resort.

• +1
by not being subhuman

• +1
As a 2/10 30 yr old KHHV subhuman i immerse myself in my comics and video games.

• +1
I just accepted the fact that Im capped at normie mainly because of mouthbreahing since a baby until 15 unless i get the surgeries to fix the suboptimal cranial development like bimax (which to be honest i dont see myself getting, too much of a hassle)

wearing braces from 10-15 helped not making the failos from mouthbreathing too hardcore (long-face syndrome and facial assymetries mainly) so on the times i really put an effort in softmaxxing I can teeter onto HTN territory

Ascending, meanwhile just videogames, gym and school

• +1
by looking at salludon and thinking i will be like him one day

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • +1
  • +1