How do you cope living in ethnic countries?

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
I mean places like Germany, Russia, Great (JFL) Britain, France, Sweden, US etc.

I can't imagine going to the store and seeing tonnes of niggers, sandniggers, curries and other scum.

OR is that just me, because i'm not used to this and there is nothing wrong with that tbh? I see an ethnic person like once a year or so.

I wouldn't be able to cope seeing niggers/arabs in my country, if there would be news that they rob someone or rape/kill etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and 5'7 zoomer
I mean places like Germany, Russia, Great (JFL) Britain, France, Sweden, US etc.

I can't imagine going to the store and seeing tonnes of niggers, sandniggers, curries and other scum.

OR is that just me, because i'm not used to this and there is nothing wrong with that tbh? I see an ethnic person like once a year or so.

I wouldn't be able to cope seeing niggers/arabs in my country, if there would be news that they rob someone or rape/kill etc.
Bend over and pick up the soap wyboi

Moskvabad

• +1
Reactions: Sens

Which country are you from?
I live in the US and my neighborhood is mostly white, with some chinks. Only see spics when I use uber.
My uni is filled with chinks and curries tho, more so because I'm stemcel

• +1
Which country are you from?
I live in the US and my neighborhood is mostly white, with some chinks. Only see spics when I use uber.
My uni is filled with chinks and curries tho, more so because I'm stemcel
I'm from Ukraine.

Yeah, i know that there are a lot of white states, eastern and northern, and that in rural areas there are living mostly white people in the US.

Asians and Indians aren't even the problem tbh, but i don't understand how whites can live in the same area with blacks, arabs, latinos etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I'm from Ukraine.

Yeah, i know that there are a lot of white states, eastern and northern, and that in rural areas there are living mostly white people in the US.

Asians and Indians aren't even the problem tbh, but i don't understand how whites can live in the same area with blacks, arabs, latinos etc.
Yeah Asians and indians are fairly peaceful
The way the US (and most ethnic infested western countries) is, ethnics are concentrated in certain areas and the rest is mostly white. Statistics might tell you 25% of the population is spic and 13% is black, and that's true but deceptive. Most spics are concentrated in california, blacks in cities and the south, etc. That being said I suppose when you're young with uni or work you'll generally have to be in the city for good opportunities so it is an issue.

Btw, how is ukraine? Considering the war and stuff, would be curious to hear the perspective of someone living there

• +1
How much you need to get an ukrainian LTB there in ukraine, 500$ month ?

Did any sluts stay there, or are they all in Gemrnay ?

I ignore ethnics trample over them lmao wtf are they gonna do

Btw, how is ukraine? Considering the war and stuff, would be curious to hear the perspective of someone living there
It all depends on the US and the aid it would provide tbh.

I hope Trump will become a president and i think he will regulate it somehow.
The thing is that Zelenski propaganda brainwash people that if Trump or any other republican candidate will take a president chair it would be over and they would provide ZERO help and weapons, because populists in the US brainwash an Average Joe that Ukraine is stealing money from their pockets and other shit like that, so they can have more support from that Joe on the election. But all normal people understand that US should support Ukraine and Israel, especially white people understand that.

Supporting Ukraine with weapons literally just gives money to US weapon and military componies, that's more like investment than spending money. Yes, US also give money directly in the Ukrainian budget, but that's a different story...

So generally, Russians 2 weeks ago have started new assault at Avdiivka which is like 5 km from Donetsk, they've been trying to capture it for 1.5 years already, but sucked dick heavily every time, because it's a fortress with very good positions since 2014.

This is the biggest assault by far. THEY HAVE LOST 200+ units of equipment (Tanks, APCs, Artillery) only in first 10 days of assault, while we lost 45 units. That was data from independent OSINS project that only count units that can be seen at the videos or pictures as you understand not everything can be filmed, so IRL losses are always much bigger.

Just look at what they are doing:

We also have relatively big losses, but situation is still on our side, the problems could start if russians would have some success and that degenerate Zelenski will make a political choice to defend it by all cost, as it was in Bakhmut, and we will have many dead soldiers, because of that faggot.

Also, thanks to ATACMS that were provided by Biden like week ago we could make a good strike at russian military airport destroying a lot of Helicopters.

Ka-52 are very dangerous, but they already lost like 30-50% from those that they ever had.

Those copters are modern and carry modern missiles as well, we don't have any that we can even compare to that, only useless mi-24 and mi-8 that fire uncontrollable weapons that they fire just IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ENEMY WHO IS LIKE 5 KM AWAY :lul:

This is how russian copters are working.

Also Russia almost stopped missile strikes on peaceful cities, for example there was no alert in my region for 24 days, let alone missiles or drone. And the winter is coming.

It means that they try to save missiles and produce new to accumulate the quantity to make missile strikes all over Ukraine on power stations, so citizens have no electricity, heat, water etc. But they don't have that amount of missiles they had 1 year ago, and we got better Air Defense now, on the other hand they have less targets, because they destroyed a lot of stuff 1 year ago.

For example, if they would accurately land 1 missile at nearest station it would be over for me, but then again, they have to do that and it's not that easy for them.

Generally, as i said we all hope on US and my biggest hopes are on Trump tbh, because Biden fucking could proved ATACMS for 18 months... WHY? Because muh escalation... And what happend?
That braindead manlet says this...:lul:

Also, as for dating and other useless shit like that, it's mostly over, many young girls like 18-25 went to the Europe while livestock like us have to sit here and wait for mobilisation JFL.
Honestly situation with that isn't that bad in my region since i live at the West, not THAT many left, but for easterncels it's over, they would fuck dead russians if lucky, but i don't mind about dating and all that stuff nowadays at all tbh, i have a lot other shit on my plate.

Hope you'll read this whole essay tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
How much you need to get an ukrainian LTB there in ukraine, 500$ month ?

Did any sluts stay there, or are they all in Gemrnay ?
wdym? 500 is not bad if you are young and girl isn't a whore, but depends on the city.

Those who are from Western part are for the most part here, those from the Eastern part are mostly in euROPE

It all depends on the US and the aid it would provide tbh.

I hope Trump will become a president and i think he will regulate it somehow.
The thing is that Zelenski propaganda brainwash people that if Trump or any other republican candidate will take a president chair it would be over and they would provide ZERO help and weapons, because populists in the US brainwash an Average Joe that Ukraine is stealing money from their pockets and other shit like that, so they can have more support from that Joe on the election. But all normal people understand that US should support Ukraine and Israel, especially white people understand that.

Supporting Ukraine with weapons literally just gives money to US weapon and military componies, that's more like investment than spending money. Yes, US also give money directly in the Ukrainian budget, but that's a different story...

So generally, Russians 2 weeks ago have started new assault at Avdiivka which is like 5 km from Donetsk, they've been trying to capture it for 1.5 years already, but sucked dick heavily every time, because it's a fortress with very good positions since 2014.

This is the biggest assault by far. THEY HAVE LOST 200+ units of equipment (Tanks, APCs, Artillery) only in first 10 days of assault, while we lost 45 units. That was data from independent OSINS project that only count units that can be seen at the videos or pictures as you understand not everything can be filmed, so IRL losses are always much bigger.

Just look at what they are doing:
View attachment 2508737

View attachment 2508738

View attachment 2508742

View attachment 2508693View attachment 2508695View attachment 2508696

We also have relatively big losses, but situation is still on our side, the problems could start if russians would have some success and that degenerate Zelenski will make a political choice to defend it by all cost, as it was in Bakhmut, and we will have many dead soldiers, because of that faggot.

Also, thanks to ATACMS that were provided by Biden like week ago we could make a good strike at russian military airport destroying a lot of Helicopters.

View attachment 2508699

Ka-52 are very dangerous, but they already lost like 30-50% from those that they ever had.

Those copters are modern and carry modern missiles as well, we don't have any that we can even compare to that, only useless mi-24 and mi-8 that fire uncontrollable weapons that they fire just IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ENEMY WHO IS LIKE 5 KM AWAY :lul:

This is how russian copters are working.

Also Russia almost stopped missile strikes on peaceful cities, for example there was no alert in my region for 24 days, let alone missiles or drone. And the winter is coming.

It means that they try to save missiles and produce new to accumulate the quantity to make missile strikes all over Ukraine on power stations, so citizens have no electricity, heat, water etc. But they don't have that amount of missiles they had 1 year ago, and we got better Air Defense now, on the other hand they have less targets, because they destroyed a lot of stuff 1 year ago.

For example, if they would accurately land 1 missile at nearest station it would be over for me, but then again, they have to do that and it's not that easy for them.

Generally, as i said we all hope on US and my biggest hopes are on Trump tbh, because Biden fucking could proved ATACMS for 18 months... WHY? Because muh escalation... And what happend?
That braindead manlet says this...:lul:

View attachment 2508757
Also, as for dating and other useless shit like that, it's mostly over, many young girls like 18-25 went to the Europe while livestock like us have to sit here and wait for mobilisation JFL.
Honestly situation with that isn't that bad in my region since i live at the West, not THAT many left, but for easterncels it's over, they would fuck dead russians if lucky, but i don't mind about dating and all that stuff nowadays at all tbh, i have a lot other shit on my plate.

Hope you'll read this whole essay tbh.

Read fully
Cagefuel at some nigga autistically making edits with a logo flying around and music, of a war going on
Never knew much about the situation tbh. Although I do see a lot of ukranian refugees here, I overhear some talking sometimes in my uni, and when I went to the lake I heard more slavic languages than english. I remember getting a couple matches on tinder and girls were messaging me in some slavic language, full cyrillic script jfl.

Good luck on the war situations and not drafting. Personally, I support giving funding to ukraine but I wouldn't want to support israel.
Mostly because I dislike Russia, and I'd rather fund Ukranians than palestinians (shitskin arabs, deserve it) and obv don't support israel.

• +1
Read fully
Cagefuel at some nigga autistically making edits with a logo flying around and music, of a war going on
Never knew much about the situation tbh. Although I do see a lot of ukranian refugees here, I overhear some talking sometimes in my uni, and when I went to the lake I heard more slavic languages than english. I remember getting a couple matches on tinder and girls were messaging me in some slavic language, full cyrillic script jfl.

Good luck on the war situations and not drafting. Personally, I support giving funding to ukraine but I wouldn't want to support israel.
Mostly because I dislike Russia, and I'd rather fund Ukranians than palestinians (shitskin arabs, deserve it) and obv don't support israel.
What state r u from? My groupmate I used to study with is in Utah, also one of my neighbours went to US, but I didn’t know that much people went to US, like 250 000, I thought much less tbh

• +1
What state r u from? My groupmate I used to study with is in Utah, also one of my neighbours went to US, but I didn’t know that much people went to US, like 250 000, I thought much less tbh
I'll dm you