How Do You COPE???!! (throwback to top tier thread)

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
giphy.gif

Just went on Facebook (0 messages or notifications) and looked at SO MANY picture albums of hot girls living it up with Chads.

My Reaction:
giphy.gif

I've been looking at these girls' social media pictures since MIDDLE SCHOOL when we all used AIM. That was when boys like my avi took ALL their attention. And I watched my girl classmates all talk and socialize online with boys with 'flow' haircuts as we all came of age to start being sexual. (That's why I have this avi. It represents those times.)

I've seen TENS of THOUSANDS of photos of these girls with friends, at parties, at the beach, at concerts, at tailgates, etc etc for over a DECADE.

I estimate they've been to at LEAST two parties/social events per week for 10 years. 2 x 52 weeks x 10 years = ...

1040 parties...

I haven't been to ONE legit party in my life
giphy.gif

STOP LAUGHING NICOLAS CAGE. IT'S NOT FUNNY.

giphy.gif

That's more like it. This is serious stuff.

I'm literally trying to cope by thinking making money or getting plastic surgery will just instantly wipe my brain from all the suffering I endured in my youth.

The rest of my life I will have to listen to phrases like "I remember losing my virginity at 14", "I remember this amazing party in high school" "Oh college was so fun"

I will silently nod as I envy their youth and remember how lonely I was:
giphy.gif

In the case you do 'ascend', how can you cope that you started living life at 25, while others started at 12?

I literally have the brain development of a 12 year old.

I still want to know what it's like to go to a middle/high school party and get drunk the first time, hookup with a girl for the first time, etc. I'm still a fucking kid ffs.

I have the third brain:
CPrNlLMUsAAC3YI.jpg

I've gone to 'therapists' and they are a complete joke. They don't give you friends. They don't give you a girlfriend. You talk to them about how you lack those things, they nod their head, spew some platitude, then you head back to your car in the parking lot depressed and head back to your empty home.

Female therapists are a JOKE. Ironic how the people who can least relate to inceldom become incels' therapists.

THIS was your therapist years ago:

F78AF57.jpg

A sorority SLUT who lived an amazing youth filled with friends and sexual pleasure. Every time you go to a female therapist, you are funding girls like this. They are the types to major in psychology.

I have been VERY angry the past few months. Punching shit, punching myself (I am shit so same thing), etc.

I just CAN'T COPE.

• +1
Reactions: Salieri, Deleted member, helpmegod and 5 others
Original poster was the OG user @SHARK

Link to original thread:

It was one of the first threads I saw when I started lurking and it got me hooked on the forum.

Both are shit threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, WaltonMoggins and Hero of the Imperium
Original poster was the OG user @SHARK

Link to original thread:

It was one of the first threads I saw when I started lurking and it got me hooked on the forum.
yeah i was gonna say this definitely reads like an older thread on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
Awesome thread, should have been pinned.

I've done everything I guess people wanna do, but started doing it in mid 20s, not 13 lol

I don’t care about normies or their lives

Brutal, only been to a few parties in my life but they are lit asf and are a top tier cope for getting no bitches like me.

You just lost touch with ur high school friends or what?

When I move out Ima host parties everyweek and become socialcirclemaxxed again

I still am in touch with my friends (still 17 so not out of HS) so when I move out I'll have plenty of people to invite and hang with. It's just boring to hang with people when you don't got an open crib and ur parents are carting you around like a little boy :lul:

Hopeful asf for when I'm 18-19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
giphy.gif

Just went on Facebook (0 messages or notifications) and looked at SO MANY picture albums of hot girls living it up with Chads.

My Reaction:
giphy.gif

I've been looking at these girls' social media pictures since MIDDLE SCHOOL when we all used AIM. That was when boys like my avi took ALL their attention. And I watched my girl classmates all talk and socialize online with boys with 'flow' haircuts as we all came of age to start being sexual. (That's why I have this avi. It represents those times.)

View attachment 1757466

I've seen TENS of THOUSANDS of photos of these girls with friends, at parties, at the beach, at concerts, at tailgates, etc etc for over a DECADE.

I estimate they've been to at LEAST two parties/social events per week for 10 years. 2 x 52 weeks x 10 years = ...

1040 parties...

I haven't been to ONE legit party in my life
giphy.gif

STOP LAUGHING NICOLAS CAGE. IT'S NOT FUNNY.

giphy.gif

That's more like it. This is serious stuff.

I'm literally trying to cope by thinking making money or getting plastic surgery will just instantly wipe my brain from all the suffering I endured in my youth.

The rest of my life I will have to listen to phrases like "I remember losing my virginity at 14", "I remember this amazing party in high school" "Oh college was so fun"

I will silently nod as I envy their youth and remember how lonely I was:
giphy.gif

In the case you do 'ascend', how can you cope that you started living life at 25, while others started at 12?

I literally have the brain development of a 12 year old.

I still want to know what it's like to go to a middle/high school party and get drunk the first time, hookup with a girl for the first time, etc. I'm still a fucking kid ffs.

I have the third brain:
CPrNlLMUsAAC3YI.jpg

I've gone to 'therapists' and they are a complete joke. They don't give you friends. They don't give you a girlfriend. You talk to them about how you lack those things, they nod their head, spew some platitude, then you head back to your car in the parking lot depressed and head back to your empty home.

Female therapists are a JOKE. Ironic how the people who can least relate to inceldom become incels' therapists.

THIS was your therapist years ago:

F78AF57.jpg

A sorority SLUT who lived an amazing youth filled with friends and sexual pleasure. Every time you go to a female therapist, you are funding girls like this. They are the types to major in psychology.

I have been VERY angry the past few months. Punching shit, punching myself (I am shit so same thing), etc.

I just CAN'T COPE.

Looking good bro