How do you cope with being behind in life?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
I'm 18, KHHV mentally ill school dropout.

Meanwhile, avg normie is fucking girls and finishing his education.

By the time I've improooooved enough to be on par with an average normie, I'll be 20+. I'll never experience teen lone or jb pussy at this rate. :ogre:

The only good thing is when I get back to education I'll be finishing upper secondary education so I'll be together with 18 yo normies. I'll probably be 20-21 at that point tho jfl

How can I cope with missing out on teen love?

My current coping plan is doing night shift work to afford the few surgeries I need and then travelling the world living in hostels so I can interact with people my age and perhaps catch up to normies in terms of degeneracy, social skills and life experience.

Even with that, I've still missed out on hanging out with friends after school and starting a first-time relationship for both people. Is it truly impossible to get that?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Forgotten, Deleted member 14984 and 23 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerofad3, Marsiere214, Zeruel and 6 others
27 year old jobless retard living in moms basement here being a fat ass

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Forgotten, Deleted member 16641 and 26 others
@Nobagger @Witheredly90 @Lev Peshkov @IncelsBraincels @ItisOver @Austrian Oak

27 year old jobless retard living in moms basement here being a fat ass
brutal. I'm a fat ass too rn, 94kg. I was 80kg before I became depressed and took SSRI's.
2kg down, only 10x that to go. Fuck my life. :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
@Nobagger @Witheredly90 @Lev Peshkov @IncelsBraincels @ItisOver @Austrian Oak

brutal. I'm a fat ass too rn, 94kg. I was 80kg before I became depressed and took SSRI's.
2kg down, only 10x that to go. Fuck my life. :ogre:
No point in going out partying having fun if you’re not a high teir normie at least you’ll just have brutal experiences

I’d focus on getting a good career at least then you can groom 18 year old sluts in your late 20s with money

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14984, Marsiere214 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3828, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
If you want to do something with your life, please don't wait. Time is your enemy now.

I've just started 2 years of JC with plans to transfer to uni, I barely have the self discipline to do what little work I have here and I'm destined for failure at this rate. I'm unfit for a relationship until I get a grip on my life, but that may never happen. The loss of time and every wasted day keeps compounding and it's driving me nuts, yet I somehow feel no inclination to do something about it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Marsiere214, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Just cum in the first girl you fuck and your life will be complete

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 11126
try imagine living like that at your mid twenties

i cope with that i never cared to shit face myself with alcohol anyway and that my mental illness would not allow it but still its like i have been frozen with a social skills of 9 years old.

you still have time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Forgotten, Deleted member 15164 and 1 other person
Im moneymaxxing to whoremaxx with stacys.

you want a high IQ video watch this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and hebbewem
I've seen ur face your not ugly at all m8. Your a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If my life goes off the rails too much I will find a jb girl and just knock her up intentionally so I have a meaning to my life
That's literally the meaning of life, so yeah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, lutte and 1 other person
If you want to do something with your life, please don't wait. Time is your enemy now.
Yeah man, but it's becoming too late. When I'll arrive everyone else has left. Still gonna do it. Just makes me feel like fucking shit that I've missed out on what everyone else gets without trying.

Just cum in the first girl you fuck and your life will be complete
That's not what I said jfl. It's the entire thing of missing out with everything that comes together with having a gf in your teen years. The friends, the memories I've never made.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Forgotten and Deleted member 14323
If my life goes off the rails too much I will find a jb girl and just knock her up intentionally so I have a meaning to my life
Meaning of life is to have kids tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11126
Yeah man, but it's becoming too late. When I'll arrive everyone else has left. Still gonna do it. Just makes me feel like fucking shit that I've missed out on what everyone else gets without trying.

That's not what I said jfl. It's the entire thing of missing out with everything that comes together with having a gf in your teen years. The friends, the memories I've never made.
Why are you taking ssri buddy boyo :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard

View attachment 1568740

By the time I've improooooved enough to be on par with an average normie, I'll be 20+. I'll never experience teen lone or jb pussy at this rate. :ogre:

The only good thing is when I get back to education I'll be finishing upper secondary education so I'll be together with 18 yo normies. I'll probably be 20-21 at that point tho jfl

My current coping plan is doing night shift work to afford the few surgeries I need and then travelling the world living in hostels so I can interact with people my age and perhaps catch up to normies in terms of degeneracy, social skills and life experience.

Even with that, I've still missed out on hanging out with friends after school and starting a first-time relationship for both people. Is it truly impossible to get that?
Dude… You and many people overrate the average life of normshits. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

• +1
You think you have it bad? I'm 21, good looking and havent had sex in 2 years, which was with a girl 6 years older than me. Social outcast and havent been out with anyone in almost 6 months. It's over

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Danish_Retard
When I was 18 I got a 16 year old on yubo try that... It gave me some clarity
I'm 95kg with a 2km philtrum atm bro :feelskek:

When I talk with women that aren't from my class they legit look at me with disgust. JFL man I need to drop 20kg before I'm allowed to speak to women without getting the police called on me.

try imagine living like that at your mid twenties

i cope with that i never cared to shit face myself with alcohol anyway and that my mental illness would not allow it but still its like i have been frozen with a social skills of 9 years old.

you still have time
Yeah, I guess. I've made plans to regain this, I strategically dropped out so I can reenter education system with people younger man me etc.

It's never really over, but some things pass. I'd say it isn't over for you either tbh, if you get your anxiety under control.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I never had a gf in my teen years but yeah i can see how not having memories with friends or whatever.
The memories i cherish the most are the ones where i was fucking around with friends and having fun, but i don't think these memories magically stop at 18, I still think you can live a good life even though there is a hole missing imo

Last edited:
The tragic thing about the incel life is complete stagnation of behaviour, no progress, no maturity. Ur young and u want to change but u can't and u wake and ur in ur 30s now.. This can easily become the norm until your death. Those hoping that something will suddenly change or they'll have an epiphany, turning their life around after, are VERY delusional.

You know the effort and difficulty that's needed for change, you offset it and you accept the comfortable life. But your heart still yearns and screams for a better life.

U need to hit the gym and work on ur self esteem imo. I know it sucks to be behind but u gotta start somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 16641, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 6 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I cope by racebaiting, If I get banned IDC. Im gonna go EE and fuck blonde stacys, I actually had a chance with a lot of ugly foids but I'd rather fuck a white stacy costalking to women is boring

• JFL
I posted my face when I was 80kg skinnyfat. I'm nearly 100kg and obese rn bro :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

U have everything you need there tho
Social circle is clearly defined from the first years in school. We have an extremely introverted culture here so if you didn't make friends while young it's over for you for literally the rest of your life.

That's why I'm moving to America when I'm done with my education.

Why are you taking ssri buddy boyo :feelsbadman:
I've made threads on it. Psychiatrist told me not to, nurse shilled it to me at my lowest and I took them. I regret it immensely.

Dude… You and many people overrate the average life of normshits. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
Elab. How is having friends and jb pussy overrated? The difference between a LT normie with friends getting pussy every other year and a mentally ill KHHV dropout is immense.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
Yeah it is but if you can help it you should have kids with the highest value woman possible while you have a decent career.
The way kids are seen and raised in the modern world is completely unnatural and thats a huge reason people don't want to have kids or hesitate about it including me.

Before consumer age post 1945, kids were cheap af to have, not only that they would be a met positive, kids would go and help around the house, help make money for the home once they become teens etc. No wonder people were euphoric af to have kids. Today raising a kid is a huge net loss where you spend shitload of money just in the end to get a teen that hates you, brutal. We live in the worst time period

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
I cope by frauding my age and telling everyone I'm 2 years younger than I am. At least you're 18 and in your current position. You could be 20, 21, 22, or older. And I don't know where you live, but you can absolutely slay JB and teens in your early 20s no problem.

I didn't read your whole post until now, and travelling and staying in hostels is a good idea to make up for lost time, that's what I'm doing. When you travel, life feels so much longer. 1 month of life experiences in a foreign country, feels like 6 months in your home country. And you can absolutely still have a first love/relationship, where you are her first love, in your early 20s. Mostly if you date someone in their late teens.

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 1568740

I'm the same as you except I'm 17. I have better face than nearly all my school but autism and lack of friends means it never began.

I posted my face when I was 80kg skinnyfat. I'm nearly 100kg and obese rn bro :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Social circle is clearly defined from the first years in school. We have an extremely introverted culture here so if you didn't make friends while young it's over for you for literally the rest of your life.

That's why I'm moving to America when I'm done with my education.

I've made threads on it. Psychiatrist told me not to, nurse shilled it to me at my lowest and I took them. I regret it immensely.

Elab. How is having friends and jb pussy overrated? The difference between a LT normie with friends getting pussy every other year and a mentally ill KHHV dropout is immense.
Yeah the friends you make in your childhood are extremely important, those will simply always be your most true friends, every friend after 14 will never be that close because you didn't share a life with him. I fucked up hard in this too, and the reason is im an ethnic minority in my neighborhood and nationalism is a big thing in the balkans, so i could barely make friends. Wish my parents migrated to a place where its my own people, my life would be completely different now.

Also wierd you say that bcs all your childhood friends would be danish so it should have been easy to make life long friends

• Hmm...
  • Love it
I think part of it is because people have like 1-2 kids. If you have an only child you basically can't afford to lose them. You need to have like 6 kids that way none of them feel important enough to be your only show of affection.

Also this is not true look at Asian or immigrant households. What you explained is only the case with white people. In Asian households the children have respect in immigrant households the children work in the family business or trade to support the household. This is another reason why having kids young isn't the worst thing like I want my first kid by 27.
Jfl whites also used to have shit ton of kids once, its just that whites are most educated and live in dystopian consumer shitholes where once you have a kid your life ends. In reality your kid should be raised by your mother, thats how european families originally functioned, the babies would be raised by the old people

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Yeah the friends you make in your childhood are extremely important, those will simply always be your most true friends, every friend after 14 will never be that close because you didn't share a life with him. I fucked up hard in this too, and the reason is im an ethnic minority in my neighborhood and nationalism is a big thing in the balkans, so i could barely make friends. Wish my parents migrated to a place where its my own people, my life would be completely different now.

Also wierd you say that bcs all your childhood friends would be danish so it should have been easy to make life long friends
You're projecting your own struggles and national culture on mine. Ethnicity doesn't have that much negative in Denmark.

As a kid I was severely bullied physically. Brutally beaten everyday. I remember getting beaten by 5 guys with a bat and running to a school yard teacher and just getting ignored. I was later changed to another school where the anxiety and aggression I acquired from the previous experience made me an outcast from day one. Nevermind the fact that I lived 10km away from everyone else.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 16641, Looks234 and 4 others
Honestly if your older you can still get girls it will just be looked down upon. But the girls who want older guys in their teens tend to be fucked up in the head.
In what shithole country is an early 20s man dating a late teens girl looked down upon? :trepidation: Even in most places a mid 20s man could get a girl in late teens and most people won't care. And late teens girl dating early 20s guy is normal, normal girls do it.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Danish_Retard
Legit tell myself everyday that I need to start improving rn since my life is only going downhill from here (19)

I managed to not fail my uni courses and lose weight but I'm still not lean and I'm studying something I don't like :hnghn:

My last relationship was also like 4 years ago now so feeling like shit and also only have like 2 friends

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Danish_Retard
In what shithole country is an early 20s man dating a late teens girl looked down upon? :trepidation: Even in most places a mid 20s man could get a girl in late teens and most people won't care. And late teens girl dating early 20s guy is normal, normal girls do it.
Denmark to start with.

TBH I wanna date girls that are ~16. If they get older I can't really relate to them on anything anymore tbh.

I remember getting beaten by 5 guys with a bat and running to a school yard teacher and just getting ignored.
Why are Danes like this? @lutte

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte and Danish_Retard
Tbh I joined this forum 3 years ago and I never thought my life could get this bad. I was heading towards this path but always told myself that I wasn't going to end up 20 years old NEET KHHV. Looks like I was wrong...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, It'snotover, AlexBrown84 and 7 others
Iceland people are most chill tbh, sleepin in day, going to buy sex toys at night, simple life tbh :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte and Danish_Retard
People think a 19 year old dating 16 is pedophile in the USA
Yeah I know jfl :lul: USA such a huge shithole. They think 24 and 21 is "predatory"

Denmark to start with.

TBH I wanna date girls that are ~16. If they get older I can't really relate to them on anything anymore tbh.
People in Denmark judge a couple like 22 and 18? Or do you mean 22 and 15-16?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 11126
Denmark to start with.

First time I've heard someone relates better with teenage girls than their own age

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
Why are Danes like this? @lutte
I live in a poor town becuase poor single mother so the school was fucked too by having a bunch of lowlifes kids and 0 repercussions if anything happened to kids there.

Tbh I joined this forum 3 years ago and I never thought my life could get this bad. I was heading towards this path but always told myself that I wasn't going to end up 20 years old NEET KHHV. Looks like I was wrong...
jfl same here man. I was doing decently before finding blackpill. I was getting decent grades, starting to get friends, then corona lockdown + blackpill destroyed me. I tried not messaging the few "friends" I had during the lockdown and not a single person reached out to me for a literal month. 30 days.

At least your in school I dropped out before I could fail cause I realized I had no motivation to study. I hope to go back in the fall.

I had one friend in Uni if it wasn't for him I would have done it sooner. I always felt so bad he would introduce me to people and I had no ways to help him he was an old friend from my past. I miss that guy I never even told him I left he must think I hate him for leaving him on read.
Write to him today. You have nothing to lose and a potential connection to make. Just tell him you there dealing with family stuff or mental stuff.

People in Denmark judge a couple like 22 and 18? Or do you mean 22 and 15-16?
Both

First time I've heard someone relates better with teenage girls than their own age
I have 0 life experience. Basically completely stopped doing anything social when I was 15-16.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 11126 and TsarTsar444
People think a 19 year old dating 16 is pedophile in the USA
autism. Some people unironially think that if one person in a couple turns 18 and the other is still 17 its pedophilia

I live in a poor town becuase poor single mother so the school was fucked too by having a bunch of lowlifes kids and 0 repercussions if anything happened to kids there.
>Denmark
>poor town

:feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
I have 0 life experience. Basically completely stopped doing anything social when I was 15-16.
best stay away from teenage girls then, you will be very out of touch with them.

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back