How do you cope with being behind in life?

best stay away from teenage girls then, you will be very out of touch with them.
He would be even more out of touch with women in their 20s

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Danish_Retard
I might he seemed worried... I just didn't want to be viewed as a failure so I ignored him. He was always good to me even though he is better looking and more social he always strung me along to parties and would lift with me. I have no clue why he did it if I was in his position I wouldn't hang out with a guy like me.
Reach out to him like he did for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Danish_Retard
>Denmark
>poor town

:feelskek:
It's all relative, isn't it? A bunch of criminals and retards gathering in one place leeching off government aid isn't exactly what I'd call a wealthy place even if compared to some African shithole we have more resources.

best stay away from teenage girls then, you will be very out of touch with them.
Why tbh? They'd be way easier to talk to than girls my age.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and TsarTsar444
He would be even more out of touch with women in their 20s
Being socially stunted and mentally stunted are different things

Ok I'm never stepping foot in Denmark then :ROFLMAO:
Yeah man fuck this shit tbh. I'll never recover from not having blonde scandi jb pussy and it's impossible to gain by the time I've looksmaxxed enough to realistically try.

Being socially stunted and mentally stunted are different things
elab for the retardcels among us

I was in a similar situation a long time ago:

I dropped out of high school and took the GED exam. Started college a year early even, and dated a girl from my old school for 3 years.
Now I'm a family man and finishing up medical school. Weird shit can happen. :cool:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 11126 and Danish_Retard
Yeah man fuck this shit tbh. I'll never recover from not having blonde scandi jb pussy and it's impossible to gain by the time I've looksmaxxed enough to realistically try.
At least you can have jb pussy if you travel to Eastern/Southern Europe, South America, Asia, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I posted my face when I was 80kg skinnyfat. I'm nearly 100kg and obese rn bro :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Social circle is clearly defined from the first years in school. We have an extremely introverted culture here so if you didn't make friends while young it's over for you for literally the rest of your life.

That's why I'm moving to America when I'm done with my education.

I've made threads on it. Psychiatrist told me not to, nurse shilled it to me at my lowest and I took them. I regret it immensely.

Elab. How is having friends and jb pussy overrated? The difference between a LT normie with friends getting pussy every other year and a mentally ill KHHV dropout is immense.
A lot of normies don’t have sex and larp about having sex. After highschool it’s over for most of them and a brutal grind begins (for female attention, jobs/money, housing). When I was in highschool a rough estimate would be 1/4 actually got laid once every full moon, and 2/4 was just larping about getting laid while the remaining 1/4th were either aware incels, mentalcels, nerds, or their presence was too lowkey for whatever reason to be noticed what was going on in their lives other than that it was obvious they weren’t popular with girls or socially.

The average person does not have a great life. Having a plan/goal/making lifestyle changes with yourself (physically/mentally) might sound redpilled, but it is actually sound cause most cope with education and jobs while they are just winging it (growing up and playing too much games in your spare time is a nice way too miss out socially as well). This idea that most people are walking around with girlfriends or banging girls, I just don’t see it when going out, on the streets or wherever I have been in (western) countries. If you want friends you unironically need a personality that is likeable to be around, shared interests help, joining a (sports) club/organisation for example to meet people, but you’re not going to get friends/ social skills by rotting on PSL forums.

Last edited:
  • +1
I was in a similar situation a long time ago:

I dropped out of high school and took the GED exam. Started college a year early even, and dated a girl from my old school for 3 years.
Now I'm a family man and finishing up medical school. Weird shit can happen. :cool:
Yeah tbh. I know I'll recover from this. I've almost entirely learned to cope with my mental illness by now, I just need to catch up.

I am 100% sure that given the work I'll study medicine too once I return to upper secondary education. Before dropping out I had a 9.8 avg on exam grades and you need 10,1 to get into medicine. I think my yearly grades will get erased since I dropped out and their avg was like 3 so that's great lol.

How is it being a family man? It's my end goal, but the road to get there seems so fucking long. Have you found a high quality non primitive girl? I'm kinda hoping I can get a girl from Eastern Europe to start a family with since they're as good looking as Danish women and more traditional.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
I'll write him something like mental health and apologize for ignoring him... I guess he did seem concerned I wish I tried in school I thought I would figure something out when I went home but some how its even worse.
Don't put it on mental health. Very obvious and foid tier excuse tbh. Also Wouldn't look good for you since you were insecure about seeming like a failure to him Just be honest and applogize. Ask him why he reached out to you all those times in school.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Danish_Retard
elab for the retardcels among us
Girls in their 20s aren't as socially "in" as teenage girls are, and will tolerate your social inaptitude more than then teens. If you are socially stunted then it's best to avoid teen girls, mentally stunted, not mature enough to relate with people your age and older, then younger girls.

Honestly though regardless of either go for older girls, you will be able to rebuild your mental state instead of staying in a comfort zone with an immature girl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Mental health was the real reason tho I was incredibly depressed and got sick for 2 weeks which made me really behind in school.
Damn sorry for thinking it was an excuse. Let him know if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Yeah tbh. I know I'll recover from this. I've almost entirely learned to cope with my mental illness by now, I just need to catch up.

I am 100% sure that given the work I'll study medicine too once I return to upper secondary education. Before dropping out I had a 9.8 avg on exam grades and you need 10,1 to get into medicine. I think my yearly grades will get erased since I dropped out and their avg was like 3 so that's great lol.

How is it being a family man? It's my end goal, but the road to get there seems so fucking long. Have you found a high quality non primitive girl? I'm kinda hoping I can get a girl from Eastern Europe to start a family with since they're as good looking as Danish women and more traditional.

Never heard of a system with scores like that...probably a Danish thing. :feelshah:
Yeah man, my wife's Ukrainian - she helped her family on the farm for many summers and is very traditional. She's a physician, too, and is in a really great speciality. We're expecting baby #4 real soon.
rG5thAq.jpg

My two pieces of advice:
1. Become the best version of yourself - I know this is cliche but it's important to know how to lay the pipe, how to cook, how to drive a car, be physically fit, be intelligent and to be able to converse on many topics. Become a worldly man, be adventurous, travel and be open to doing fun/new things. Don't be a rotter.

You really don't know when in your life you will meet someone special. IMO the worst thing possible, is to be unprepared/immature when you meet them and then have regrets later.

2. Live your life now. You make so many compromises when you start a family...no time for friends, no time for video games, no time to enjoy vacations without taking care of the kids constantly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Looks234, Deprived and 1 other person
jfl same here man. I was doing decently before finding blackpill. I was getting decent grades, starting to get friends, then corona lockdown + blackpill destroyed me. I tried not messaging the few "friends" I had during the lockdown and not a single person reached out to me for a literal month. 30 days
Yeah I think I wasted all this time thinking that someone was going help me. Just need to internalize that my present scenario is the sum of my past actions, and no one but myself can fix this scenario.

• +1
i graduated high school when i was 20, it’s not too late for you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Danish_Retard
It's all relative, isn't it? A bunch of criminals and retards gathering in one place leeching off government aid isn't exactly what I'd call a wealthy place even if compared to some African shithole we have more resources.

Why tbh? They'd be way easier to talk to than girls my age.
Why don’t you get revenge on the people that hurt you?

Might help you move passed your anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and Danish_Retard
I was born and my life was over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Forgotten, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
@Nobagger @Witheredly90 @Lev Peshkov @IncelsBraincels @ItisOver @Austrian Oak

brutal. I'm a fat ass too rn, 94kg. I was 80kg before I became depressed and took SSRI's.
2kg down, only 10x that to go. Fuck my life. :ogre:
Cage if I was 94kg at my bf% I’d have made it jfl

• JFL
At least you can have jb pussy if you travel to Eastern/Southern Europe, South America, Asia, etc.
Ded srs that's my plan. I'm 100% sure I'll do this to get jb pussy mainly. :feelskek:

Degenerate af tbh but the average normie is a degenerate too.

• +1
Reactions: 444
Im worse. Idk what to do. Its over

• So Sad
Yeah man, my wife's Ukrainian - she helped her family on the farm for many summers and is very traditional. She's a physician, too, and is in a really great speciality. We're expecting baby #4 real soon.
rG5thAq.jpg

My two pieces of advice:
1. Become the best version of yourself - I know this is cliche but it's important to know how to lay the pipe, how to cook, how to drive a car, be physically fit, be intelligent and to be able to converse on many topics. Become a worldly man, be adventurous, travel and be open to doing fun/new things. Don't be a rotter.

You really don't know when in your life you will meet someone special. IMO the worst thing possible, is to be unprepared/immature when you meet them and then have regrets later.

2. Live your life now. You make so many compromises when you start a family...no time for friends, no time for video games, no time to enjoy vacations without taking care of the kids constantly.
Fuck man I'm admiring you hard. You're actually living what I'm only in the beginning stages of planning at. I'll take your advice to heart, I've wasted too much time being a rotter already.

I have three questions, if you don't mind. How did you meet your wife and how good looking are you? Also, how can you avoid women there just wanting you for your money?

Never heard of a system with scores like that...probably a Danish thing. :feelshah:
Yeah our grading system is retarded and nobody else uses it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Fuck man I'm admiring you hard. You're actually living what I'm only in the beginning stages of planning at. I'll take your advice to heart, I've wasted too much time being a rotter already.

I have three questions, if you don't mind. How did you meet your wife and how good looking are you? Also, how can you avoid women there just wanting you for your money?

Yeah our grading system is retarded and nobody else uses it.
View attachment 1569056

Interesting grading system :p
A lot of my pics are posted in this thread:

I don't know, I never had any money. Had a normal dating life without any. Met my wife in medical school...so we both knew we had potential to make a good living once we graduated.

• +1
I’m the same, almost 21, haven’t had friends since 2016, didn’t go to a high school with people my age, and rather went to a small special ed school with mostly adults in their 20s and 30s when I was 16 instead. So of course completely missed out on anything teenage life related. Cannot join uni until I’m 23, so now I’m just rotting 20 year old neet abused dog with stunted social abilities. Fuck it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 16641, Deprived and 4 others
Seems like you have a fucking bad plan, are you deformed or something?

complete secondary school or it will be over in life

I normally reside in the "Virgin Haven", but I'll slither for today.

You cope by analyzing your mental illnesses and utilizing the "whitepill" principles: Find a viable interest, cope, disregard foids and minimize interaction with foids/Chads/"Soy People".

Math?

College?

Nootropics(Wellness, Intellect, Executive Function)?

GED?

More Knowledge?

As I went to a special ed "high school" I didn’t get all classes/hours that you get at a normal school required for going higher education. So I had limited education when you need full normal education course. But why the age limit is 23 with limited education I have no idea, it’s how it is. It’s called 23/5

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and lutte
27 its close to over he's got like 5 years max to change his life...

I'm 19 and I already sometimes wonder if its too late.
19 is young af im 24.. i think 25 is the limit then its downhill so u got time and OP

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten
Incels

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlexanderTheGreat11, Looks234 and 1 other person
You're litteraly 18 I know there's a lot of zoomers on here but 18 is still really young. I didn't even start to fix my shit until I was 23 and I'm 25 life still sucks sometimes but I'm way better off now.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte and Ritalincel
As I went to a special ed "high school" I didn’t get all classes/hours that you get at a normal school required for going higher education. So I had limited education when you need full normal education course. But why the age limit is 23 with limited education I have no idea, it’s how it is. It’s called 23/5
6570.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and wollet2
why did you even go to special ed hs

why did you even go to special ed hs
Because I got social anxiety in middle school so dropped out of normal school, couldn’t stand being in a classroom of 20+ annoying teens. Also that I was unable to make new friends there when status is very important among teens. So I went to therapy and they let me into a special ed school

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Forgotten, Danish_Retard, Deprived and 2 others
I'm 18, KHHV mentally ill school dropout.

Meanwhile, avg normie is fucking girls and finishing his education.

View attachment 1568740

By the time I've improooooved enough to be on par with an average normie, I'll be 20+. I'll never experience teen lone or jb pussy at this rate. :ogre:

The only good thing is when I get back to education I'll be finishing upper secondary education so I'll be together with 18 yo normies. I'll probably be 20-21 at that point tho jfl

How can I cope with missing out on teen love?

My current coping plan is doing night shift work to afford the few surgeries I need and then travelling the world living in hostels so I can interact with people my age and perhaps catch up to normies in terms of degeneracy, social skills and life experience.

Even with that, I've still missed out on hanging out with friends after school and starting a first-time relationship for both people. Is it truly impossible to get that?
1. Had an ltr between 13-16. Honestly, teen love is severely overrated. It maybe has the potential to be a great experience, but for most people, it's kinda meh. It may get you status and some fun, sure, but that's about it. Relationships has only been better for me in adult life, tbh.
2. I know several people in situations similar to you, some who even managed to drop out of elementary school, that despite this has managed to catch up and now are living good, fulfilling lives. They did it by accepting what was lost was lost, and then decided to make the best out of the time they had left. Sounds kinda bluepilled, but I am just honestly telling you how they went about it.
3. Your current plan actually sounds quite good, so take some solace in that. Just make sure to have a life in the meantime. Don't ldtr on this site, just use it as a resource for any kind of -maxxing. Cultivate some interest. You want to have an actual personality when you start uni. This was a common theme for my friends I mentioned in point 2.

Good luck

• +1
nigga is 18 and cries about being khhv like damn bro relax a bit. you think the average 18yo has had a JB stacy in his teen years?:feelskek:

im 28 and never talked to a real girl tbh only siri

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .👽.
That's literally the meaning of life, so yeah.
Elab
Are you seeing humans as animals or did you actually come to something new

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14323
It's simple. You stop comparing. With any life. Ever.

Elab
Are you seeing humans as animals or did you actually come to something new
Yeah, humans are still animals. Very smart ones and the greatest (not niggers)
I don't think the entire meaning of life is to just reproduce but I think it's probably the most important thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
If you think you've got it hard in life, just remember that you'll never be Joseph from the Bible. That dude got cucked by God himself.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 3828 and Danish_Retard
If you think you've got it hard in life, just remember that you'll never be Joseph from the Bible. That dude got cucked by God himself.
I want to be Joseph but from old Testament
He had powers from God and mogged in Egypt. He could tell the future like @ropemax.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and ropemax
Yeah, humans are still animals. Very smart ones and the greatest (not niggers)
uh oh! im sending it to your circus administration, i can ruin your career from home

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: Turanid_Bull