How do you cope with being closer to 30 than 20?

Paroxysm

Paroxysm

Platinum
I'm about to turn 25 in a few months, I don't even want to think about it.

I've been feeling "old" ever since I turned 22. Teenage years spent in front of a screen for the most part. Early adulthood, same shit. So many things that are not socially acceptable anymore. Carefree times gone, girls now expect me to provide for them. Gone are the days where a girl wanted me for nothing more than my looks and compatible sense of humor, girls who would pay me flights to visit them. Gone are the days where my hair was thick and could be styled into something that looks good. Gone are the days where you could goof off outside with your friends without a single care. Having a social circle around 25 means you go outside to some random bar to have a smoke and talk about boring shit. No more getting shitfaced without consequences.

Gf feels sick, and ex gf whom I'm still not over is getting railed by her new dude as we speak so I'm here getting depressed in front of my pc on a saturday evening... It's over.

Gone are the days... In general

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, noodlelover, datboijj and 16 others
Gone are the days where a girl wanted me for nothing more than my looks and compatible sense of humor, girls who would pay me flights to visit them.
Okay chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, datboijj, ChristianChad and 4 others
Okay chad
I've had that happen, but I'm still very far from Chad. I just consider myself very lucky in some aspects. It's all over now anyway, never to repeat again. And the same girl who did that for me ended up brutally cucking me. Now she flexes her new dude all the time knowing damn well I'm going to see it and foam at the mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Madhate
tyler maher descendant rotting among us
5'8 with an ugly mug and 6 in dick. I just got very very lucky with an insecure girl

But that woman also fucked me over in multiple aspects. Pure evil. My life is clearly split in before meeting her vs after

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 16453, mazzi and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, ChickenAndRiceBrah, mazzi and 2 others
larp about your age and hang with younger girls

• Love it
Reactions: Melo95
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and HQNPmaxxing
It's definitely not that hard to cope with it when you don't have a whole lot of aging signs yet (like reduced libido, energy, etc.). I'm fortunate in that I'm about half way between my 28th and 29th birthday and still have "youthful vigor" for the most part.

It definitely gets harder to cope with not having material success and continuing to be an incel with increasing age however, regardless of aging signs.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Melo95 and 2 others
It definitely gets harder to cope with not having material success and continuing to be an incel with increasing age however, regardless of aging signs.
Yeah I'm probably biased because of that. Helping my parents financially means I have little disposable income for myself + I'm balding.

I definitely feel a lot older than I really am

Yeah I'm probably biased because of that. Helping my parents financially means I have little disposable income for myself + I'm balding.

I definitely feel a lot older than I really am

That's brutal that your parents aren't well-off enough to not need your contributions. You might actually be better off moving out if they can make do without you if you weren't there.

Maybe shave your head too if you can get away with it.

I've been feeling "old" ever since I turned 22. Teenage years spent in front of a screen for the most part. Early adulthood, same shit. So many things that are not socially acceptable anymore. Carefree times gone, girls now expect me to provide for them. Gone are the days where a girl wanted me for nothing more than my looks and compatible sense of humor, girls who would pay me flights to visit them. Gone are the days where my hair was thick and could be styled into something that looks good. Gone are the days where you could goof off outside with your friends without a single care. Having a social circle around 25 means you go outside to some random bar to have a smoke and talk about boring shit. No more getting shitfaced without consequences.

Gf feels sick, and ex gf whom I'm still not over is getting railed by her new dude as we speak so I'm here getting depressed in front of my pc on a saturday evening... It's over.

Im 23 and I feel the same bro. My only cope is gymcelling, making money and motorcycles. I have a nice car, motorcycle and an appartment but I just rot at home and cope. It is a boring life but my next cope will be going on a long vacation, traveling around the world.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You make use of every second you've been given. That being said I'm going to take a break from here. Sitting in front of your PC rotting and typing all the useless nonsense is such a horrible waste of life.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 16677 and 4 others
i look like a late teen

That's brutal that your parents aren't well-off enough to not need your contributions. You might actually be better off moving out if they can make do without you if you weren't there.

Maybe shave your head too if you can get away with it.
Unfortunately they can't make do lol. I bear the weight of their shit financial decisions in the past.

Can't get away with shaving my head. I have a fin prescription, just gotta start taking it now.

Snapchat sends me my 4 or 5 year "memories" and I don't even bother opening them. I had lush, thick hair. It's gone now I aged 10 years the last 2 or 3 years.

My decent looks when I was younger, all those follicles gone, like tears in rain... Time to rope

29348934 IMG 20180818 235235 1

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
me checking my age :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fox Tv Awards Shows GIF by FOX Teen Choice

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Try being 28

Its faaaar worse than 25

At 28 you are expected to make money and no fun not even on weekends

Unfortunately they can't make do lol. I bear the weight of their shit financial decisions in the past.

Can't get away with shaving my head. I have a fin prescription, just gotta start taking it now.

Snapchat sends me my 4 or 5 year "memories" and I don't even bother opening them. I had lush, thick hair. It's gone now I aged 10 years the last 2 or 3 years.

My decent looks when I was younger, all those follicles gone, like tears in rain... Time to rope

View attachment 1538792 View attachment 1538795

Yikes, I'm so sorry your life is like this boyo. Also, as much as it sucks, you might have to abandon your parents at some point if you don't want them to hold you back forever.

As a twentysomething male, you shouldn't be responsible for their bad decisions (I'm assuming they're 40+ years old). I know you love them and want to support them, but you have to live your own life and as grown-ass middle aged adults, they maybe ought to pay the price for their poor decisions or they won't ever learn and you'll always be weakening yourself by supporting them. Again, you can do what you want, I'm just making suggestions on this.

I kinda think you might be able to get away with shaving your head, but if you wanna go the fin route, that's up to you I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm

I'm 34 years old. I don't feel old and got nothing to cope for.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP, Deleted member 5786 and Beetlejuice

Do you still have a feeling of youthful vigor (generally similar energy levels, libido etc.) compared to when you were, say, 20 years old?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Do you still have a feeling of youthful vigor (generally similar energy levels, libido etc.) compared to when you were, say, 20 years old?
Yes. Energy and libido's exactly the same. The only thing that's changed is how I see certain things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Yes. Energy and libido's exactly the same. The only thing that's changed is how I see certain things.

Lol hope for me potentially in the next several years. I also have similar energy and libido at 28 vs. 20. In fact, I'd say libido is higher if anything.

Only things I can't do any more is bounce back from a night of bad sleep or just not feel hungover after a night of very heavy drinking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 12002
I am over 18
Over

Ray Peat diet and you will never bald

Because you are probably delusional in some way. Unless you're a chad which you're clearly not

This is why norwooding is a better way to bald than density loss. You can notice it easier. I saw my norwooding before 21 and quickly jumped on treatments

• +1
This is why norwooding is a better way to bald than density loss. You can notice it easier. I saw my norwooding before 21 and quickly jumped on treatments
Legit

Diffuse thinning is a million times worse than everything else

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Lol hope for me potentially in the next several years. I also have similar energy and libido at 28 vs. 20. In fact, I'd say libido is higher if anything.

Only things I can't do any more is bounce back from a night of bad sleep or just not feel hungover after a night of very heavy drinking.
Yeah, hangovers started to suck for me around 32.

E
5'8 with an ugly mug and 6 in dick. I just got very very lucky with an insecure girl

But that woman also fucked me over in multiple aspects. Pure evil. My life is clearly split in before meeting her vs after
Explain bro, im turning 22 in a few months and Im in an ltr rn of 1.5 yrs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Because you are probably delusional in some way. Unless you're a chad which you're clearly not
Yeah, I'm not delusional. I don't care about these sort of things enough to see sh*t that's not there. What's a chad anyways? Good genes? How can you tell whether mine are good or not?

I just turned 26 but it's irrelevant because everyone thinks I'm 18/19 or at most early 20s. I'm a typical late bloomer, my beard has only recently started to grow, I have still a head full of hair(thank god, no gay hair loss genetics in my family neither on mother's side nor on father's), my skin is still in top condition because I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol and mostly eat healthy. so I don't need to be afraid of aging

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
I've never found the appeal of that.
It's cool to do when you're a teenager and live in the right place. My best memories in life are when I was around 16 yo and would go out every evening with a small friend group to get shitfaced and do dumb shit every night

I don't cus I'm closer to 20

I'm closer to 10 wtf

I don’t get it. Hair looks exactly the same u tard lmao

Also it’s all about how you look stfu and look at chaundo tan

Almost 60 and he can pass for 24 in some pics. And he’s living the life. He can make any beta bux wife cheat on him from looks alone

brutal feeling getting older. im 28 soon and never had a gf:feelsrope: idk if looksmaxxing is worth it at this point

brutal feeling getting older. im 28 soon and never had a gf:feelsrope: idk if looksmaxxing is worth it at this point
ok, larper

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
I'm not even 20 and I'm already past my prime lol, it's fucking over for me.

Also look at that one looksmax user who’s 31 but literally looks 18. Forgot his name but all he does is slay on tinder lmao.

Also jonskywalker is 28( he looks oldWe but he’s still living it up like crazy)

I've always felt like after 24 you're basically a full fledged adult and expected to get married and start a family

• +1
I haven’t aged that much tbh lol chicks on Yubo believe I’m 17 :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and datboijj
I've always felt like after 24 you're basically a full fledged adult and expected to get married and start a family
Lmfao fuck out of here beta provider

Chaundo tan is 60 and never settled

All u fags think u need to get married at 21 lmao pathetic. You people are subhuman

The only ones who think it’s time to settle at 30 are either the clueless betas, or they aged like complete shit and let themselves go so that’s how they cope

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, delta7, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
Lmfao fuck out of here beta provider

Chaundo tan is 60 and never settled

All u fags think u need to get married at 21 lmao pathetic. You people are subhuman
Projection
Time is ticking old man

• +1