How do you cope with being closer to 30 than 20?

Lmfao fuck out of here beta provider

Chaundo tan is 60 and never settled

All u fags think u need to get married at 21 lmao pathetic. You people are subhuman
99.99% of the world's population doesn't have chuando tan's youth genes boyo, even if they tried their hardest to stay young.

the brutal truth is that from 23+ as a male society expects you to "behave" like an adult and start gathering the material possessions or achievements of one. i feel like there's still the careless 16 year old side of me that wants to be let out, but i'd look like a clown if i did the things i did back then at my age. it is what it is.

and on the subject of looking young, i'm 24 and diffuse thinning aggressively. my last resort is a tranny drug that has the potential of fucking me up forever even after discontinuation due to its proven epigenetics changes. it's over boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
99.99% of the world's population doesn't have chuando tan's youth genes boyo, even if they tried their hardest to stay young.

the brutal truth is that from 23+ as a male society expects you to "behave" like an adult and start gathering the material possessions or achievements of one. i feel like there's still the careless 16 year old side of me that wants to be let out, but i'd look like a clown if i did the things i did back then at my age. it is what it is.

and on the subject of looking young, i'm 24 and diffuse thinning aggressively. my last resort is a tranny drug that has the potential of fucking me up forever even after discontinuation due to its proven epigenetics changes. it's over boyo
Lmfao at ur projection

you want others to age bad instead of anti-aging maxing for urself. Classic crab in the bucket mentality.

Whenever I get 35 il just get fillers(that’s if I even need them) and later on I’ll get fat graphs/fat lifts

Chaundo tan is 40 years older than you and in his prime

I could literally care less what subhumans of society think lmao.

Chaundo tan can make any beta providers wife cheat on him from looks alone at 58

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: delta7
Lmfao at ur projection

You aged like shit so you want others to feel ur pain

Bruh u just got subhuman genes. I’m 26 and look 20 and pull girls left and right

Full head of hair no sagging skin great collagen and elastin

Whenever I get 35 il just get fillers(that’s if I even need them) and later on I’ll get fat graphs/fat lifts

How does it feel knowing chaundo tan is 40 years older than you and in his prime while you age like shit lmao
lol even if people were luckier than me and still look young at 25+, there's still the aspect of society expecting you to behave a certain way at that age, which is just as brutal. and i dont care about your cherrypicked one in a billion example of oldcel that looks 30 years younger. also baldness could hit you tomorrow for all you know and that shit can progress fast, i had twice as much hair as i do now just two years ago. so count your blessings, you don't want to end up karmad like justin bieber clowning on bald dudes just to show up with a buzzed NW2 two or three years later. maybe you're the one projecting because you come off aggressive as shit for no reason, surely u wouldn't be so emotionally invested in this thread if you weren't affected by it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
lol even if people were luckier than me and still look young at 25+, there's still the aspect of society expecting you to behave a certain way at that age, which is just as brutal. and i dont care about your cherrypicked one in a billion example of oldcel that looks 30 years younger. also baldness could hit you tomorrow for all you know and that shit can progress fast, i had twice as much hair as i do now just two years ago. so count your blessings, you don't want to end up karmad like justin bieber clowning on bald dudes just to show up with a buzzed NW2 two or three years later. maybe you're the one projecting because you come off aggressive as shit for no reason, surely u wouldn't be so emotionally invested in this thread if you weren't affected by it.
I ain’t even reading that lmao

Ur 24 lmao.

I can link 1000+ more people. Take a look at that looksmax user who’s 31 and the guy legit looks 18 after anti age maxing

Take ur crab in the bucket mentality out of here

If u lost your hair literally get a hair system

What’s the point of u being on this site if you don’t want to anti age max and improve ur looks?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and delta7
I ain’t even reading that lmao

Ur 24 and complaining about aging that’s ruff LMAO.

I can link 1000+ more people. Take a look at that looksmax user who’s 31 and the guy legit looks 18 after anti age maxing

Take ur crab in the bucket mentality out of here lmao u worthless
you're retarded and i won't even bother explaining why to you you're just going to write more nonsense and assumptions. take your twitter femoid writing style somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
you're retarded and i won't even bother explaining why to you you're just going to write more nonsense and assumptions. take your twitter femoid writing style somewhere else
“there's still the aspect of society expecting you to behave a certain way at that age,”

This is the most soyboy shit I’ve ever read in my entire life. Literal cuck lmao. Imagine caring about what society thinks. you’re literally a npc 9-5 wage slave cattle drone

Meanwhile jonskywalker is almost 29 and looks 33 from the gear and he still parties 24/7 and has a crew at the gym and does wild shit daily

And he never worked a 9-5 wage cuck job in his life like you american cattle

Attachments

• 291E2696-42B0-47C4-8AC1-EFB46FB0D458.png
    291E2696-42B0-47C4-8AC1-EFB46FB0D458.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, delta7 and 444
I really hate this idea that your life ends and you have to stop having fun at 25, or 22, or 30. I don't care what "society says". I would never provide for a woman, no matter my age. Just don't. You never have to. No matter what your age, women will always love you for your looks, if you're attractive enough. If society thinks I should lay down and rot because only teenagers are allowed to have fun in their minds, they can go to hell

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, delta7, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
I really hate this idea that your life ends and you have to stop having fun at 25, or 22, or 30. I don't care what "society says". I would never provide for a woman, no matter my age. Just don't. You never have to. No matter what your age, women will always love you for your looks, if you're attractive enough. If society thinks I should lay down and rot because only teenagers are allowed to have fun in their minds, they can go to hell
There isn’t really even an idea that it ends

It’s just a bunch of fat fucks/has beens who let themselves go so now they want Everyone else to be like them

These people wake up at 6am, down 10,000 cals of McDonald’s, wage slave a 9-5 then come home and pass out on the couch watching there brainwash box drinking alcohol.

Then they wake up after 4 hours of sleep and do it all over again. Pure mental ilness

Why would anyone care what that type of person thinks lmao

Chaundo tan is literally flexing on ig shirtless and getting thousands of women simpin for him for his looks alone at the age of 58 lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, delta7 and 444
I'm 31. It doesn't end. Life was better at 24+ in basically every conceivable way.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and 444
Projection
Time is ticking old man
You're pathetic man. Your attitude is so infantile. And you're not doing anything with your life either, just rotting away your prime years here. Utterly tragic stuff

I felt the same and still do sometimes but the whitepill/bluepill is that people nowadays live longer than ever and that it's not that uncommon to "ascend" or make it in life as late as your mid 30s or so without missing out on too much
also no need to "settle down" before that point or tbh ever if you aren't deadset on having and raising kids and being monogamous with their mother

I just turned 26 but it's irrelevant because everyone thinks I'm 18/19 or at most early 20s. I'm a typical late bloomer, my beard has only recently started to grow, I have still a head full of hair(thank god, no gay hair loss genetics in my family neither on mother's side nor on father's), my skin is still in top condition because I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol and mostly eat healthy. so I don't need to be afraid of aging
had late bloomer genetics then spent 18-22 drinking multiple times a week and 22-25 roided to the gills and now look oldcel at 26 crew
retin-a and finasteride+minox are saving me slowly though

You're pathetic man. Your attitude is so infantile. And you're not doing anything with your life either, just rotting away your prime years here. Utterly tragic stuff
Take a chill pill old man we don't want you getting a heart attack

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Take a chill pill old man we don't want you getting a heart attack
Imagine what you'll feel in 10 years when you look back and realise you wasted your prime making weak jokes on this forum.

JFL @ your life. How unfortunate.

• JFL
Reactions: Jerryterry129
Imagine what you'll feel in 10 years when you look back and realise you wasted your prime making weak jokes on this forum.

JFL @ your life. How unfortunate.
Dnr don't pop a blood vessel speaking to no one oldfag

I must kill myself while things are still relatively peaceful. I have no future