How do you cope with rejection?

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
I was talking with a girl last weekend, we shared our whatsapp and shared some nudes, i was drunk af.

Next day i realize i dont like her at all, it was funny sharing pics but i'm not into her at all.

Come to think how this happened (and will happen) to me many times. Girls letting you down, short answers, not looking for you.
Girls meet you today, and then other 25 people, withing someone who will mog you and you are done.
How the fuck do you cope with such brutality?

You're the one doing the rejecting and ur still whining about it, unbelievable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19036, ROTTING and 13 others
you don't

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, aBetterMii and Gaygymmaxx
It's like how do you cope with sleeping 8 hours a day. It's a part of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19281, fakemeta. and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Dont approach thats how you deal with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and aBetterMii
I was talking with a girl last weekend, we shared our whatsapp and shared some nudes, i was drunk af.

Next day i realize i dont like her at all, it was funny sharing pics but i'm not into her at all.

Come to think how this happened (and will happen) to me many times. Girls letting you down, short answers, not looking for you.
Girls meet you today, and then other 25 people, withing someone who will mog you and you are done.
Girls

It's like how do you cope with sleeping 8 hours a day. It's a part of life.
Yeah but i mean, if a girl is rejected she has 30 back up men behind her, ready to go.

If i am rejected, i just have 3 months of jerking off, before approaching another girl and being rejected again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and ifyouwannabemylover

Shut up before I pop a Glock in your mouth and make a brain slushie.

I pop it in your mother's ass every night tbh
That's why she's so unsatisfied.

Unlike your dad, I'm sure he likes it in his ass, that would explain why his son is such a faggot

Yeah but i mean, if a girl is rejected she has 30 back up men behind her, ready to go.

If i am rejected, i just have 3 months of jerking off, before approaching another girl and being rejected again
It is what it is

Instead of thinking of it as rejection think of it as she missed out on an opportunity

You guys kill me with this shit lol.. keep talking to more chicks & eventually you’ll forget the “rejections” you’ve had in the past

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
insult her and send her dick pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
never had this problem sorry

• JFL

become a rock

a rock never moves

I seethe impotently on the internet

• +1
You guys kill me with this shit lol.. keep talking to more chicks

:feelsuhh:
Getting more rejections lol
If you talk with 10 girls and they all reject you, sure thing is that nothing will change, except your confidence.. and not in a positive way.

:feelsuhh:
Getting more rejections lol
If you talk with 10 girls and they all reject you, sure thing is that nothing will change, except your confidence.. and not in a positive way.
Ohh no i’m a tall italian chad and I rejected one girl :feelswah::feelswah: you realise you’re talking to a forum full of ugly incels right?

Ohh no i’m a tall italian chad and I rejected one girl :feelswah::feelswah: you realise you’re talking to a forum full of ugly incels right?

Believe me or not , I'm so low with my self esteem , that I low-key enjoy being rejected and ignored by women. Because this reminds me what a worthless piece of shit I'm , and it gives me the energy , to not care about women anymore , and looksmax just for my own good

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19281

jerk off to it later then with the disgust i feel take it out on the weights screaming WHAT DOES HE HAVE I DONT HAVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK

Roping will be a great option

Isaiah 53:3
He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Another chad larper fishing

> Rejected by almost every girls
> "Chad"
Shut up mogger im tired of chads/chadlites pretending theyre incels. Im declaring war on all of you

Shut up mogger im tired of chads/chadlites pretending theyre incels. Im declaring war on all of you
What a retarded larper jfl

• Hmm...
What a retarded larper jfl
Youre the larper mate, a chadlite lying about being rejected. I’m a real sub5 rotter tho. Ask anyone in this forum theyll tell u who is real incel and who is fake

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet