How do you escalate consistently without seeming desperate?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Does it just come down to looks? I’m either too aggressive or too high inhibition on dates

Don't be too aggressive too early. Within the first five minutes of meeting, I was grabbing on my Chinese gf's titty (through her top, not inside) and she was like "we're moving too fast." And said "I don't have sex on the first date" when I asked her if we could go to my palce.

I had to at least take her out on a proper date before she put out.

If a girl likes you, she will want you to be assertive. But don't go full blown low-inhibition autist too early. If a girl doesn't like you, it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1560 and middayshowers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others
Depends. If your on a tinder date, you’re probably both there for sex, but if it’s a girl from school or something, you have to read it out.

Generally, if a girl wants you to escalate they won’t do it themselves but they will give you every opportunity possible to make a move

Dont be ugly theory.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
dude none of this shit even matters
if a woman learns you have a big dick she will want to fuck you 100% just to feel pleasure even for a quick fuck and nothing else
its basic biology didnt you all learned this at school?

if a woman learns you have a big dick she will want to fuck you 100% just to feel pleasure even for a quick fuck and nothing else
You must have learned this on penis inspection day. I was sick that day.

Be attractive, if not then you're creepy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I need to watch what I eat from here on out. I’ve been acting too happy go lucky the past few days and could wind up looksminning if I don’t keep myself in check

My ex escalated on me tbh

I did show my Chinese gf a dick pic before we even met. So this might be legit
I rarely if ever sext with girls like that before a date though in the #metoo era.
If you merely talk sexual with a girl on POF, Bumble, OKCupid and probably even Tinder, Hinge, etc. you WILL get banned. Even if it's offline behavior outside of the apps.
My strategy is to wait until you get her number and text/call before talking dirty. And even then you can still get banned for poor offline behaviour too from these apps.
My Chinese gf was thirsty for me when we were chatting because she liked my face. Said I was handsome. So you can't be sending dick pics if the girl doesn't like your looks.
You think it's all about penis size but the only reason why I have been able to run big dick game in the first place is because some girls find my face handsome.

Your bulge game strategy doesn't work because I need to get my dick hard for a girl to see my bulge. So I have to be in an aroused state for a girl to even notice. I also have Peyronie's. So when I wear jeans, my hard dick tends to lean to the left side. My Chinese gf told me that when we were making out in my room, my dick was pressed up against her leg (the peyronie's curve).

Last edited:
true but how do u subtly insinuate that u have a big dick