how do you even get hgh legally

1.60cm

1.60cm

Bronze
i am 16 and 160 cm i fucking worked whole month and paid my whole wage to hospital only for nigger doctor saying me ur hormones are normal and we cant give you hormone and that hospital was best in my city i went to pharmacy and they didnt give me it without prescriptions i see peoples saying hgh directly when someone says im short i live in fucking turkey how this is that hard to get it doctors doing it intentionally at this point they even said it doesnt matter i hope some cancer patient dies

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and LooksThinker
fitting pfp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, hardestmfintheroom, LooksThinker and 2 others
Dude in turkey anqbolic steroids are easy to get from pharmqcy dafuq

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Dude in turkey anqbolic steroids are easy to get from pharmqcy dafuq
idk how peoples say that i even tried tricking pharmacy he nearly called police its impossible without prescriptions

• JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist and LooksThinker
my leg bones arent closed but my hipbones closed
There was a post on here saying that cardiomaxxing (e.g. running) is good for heightmax as it significantly increases the amount of HGH in your body

• JFL
There was a post on here saying that cardiomaxxing (e.g. running) is good for heightmax as it significantly increases the amount of HGH in your body
At 16 and 160 cm only Solution is gh

• +1
depends on factors but some lifefuel i grew from 160~~cm to 183 between ages 16 and 18
didn’t inject anything was low bmi only exercises was like 100pushups a night sometimes

depends on factors but some lifefuel i grew from 160~~cm to 183 between ages 16 and 18
didn’t inject anything was low bmi only exercises was like 100pushups a night sometimes
i cant even cope with hearing things like this anymore

i am 16 and 160 cm i fucking worked whole month and paid my whole wage to hospital only for nigger doctor saying me ur hormones are normal and we cant give you hormone and that hospital was best in my city i went to pharmacy and they didnt give me it without prescriptions i see peoples saying hgh directly when someone says im short i live in fucking turkey how this is that hard to get it doctors doing it intentionally at this point they even said it doesnt matter i hope some cancer patient dies
Buy them half illegally from site like: receptorchem.co.uk
Thats the only hope if you can´t get HGH from your bluepilled doctors which is like 90%+ change because doctors don´t want to give stuff like that easily.

• +1
Reactions: 1.60cm
Why waste money asking if a doctor would give it to you if you were deficient you would know, also if you live in Turkey I know two people who buy it straight from a pharmacy because jts corrupt over there but expensive if u can’t afford by generic online

• +1
Why waste money asking if a doctor would give it to you if you were deficient you would know, also if you live in Turkey I know two people who buy it straight from a pharmacy because jts corrupt over there but expensive if u can’t afford by generic online
then their pharmacy was blackpilled pharmacy here nearly called police because i faked prescriptions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and LooksThinker
Btw i´m 153cm and just turned 15 so i´m also probably going to be manlet like you unless i have a late puberty.
btw wtf is "ur hormones normal u dont need hgh" shit why doctors doing this shit i literally give them so much money why they lie like this and not only this doctor said that i went to doctor when i was 15 and 1.55 and he said ts too they dont want short peoples to become even average selfish tall doctors

• +1
btw wtf is "ur hormones normal u dont need hgh" shit why doctors doing this shit i literally give them so much money why they lie like this and not only this doctor said that i went to doctor when i was 15 and 1.55 and he said ts too they dont want short peoples to become even average selfish tall doctors
Your hormones might be normal (for you) but that just then means that your genetics are shit and those doctors are selfish for not giving it to you.

• +1
Reactions: 1.60cm
you bribe the doctor idiot or just buy online and test it before injecting it in your ass

HGH is SUPER EASY to get in turkey bro you are unlucky.

Also 160 at 14 is short. Its about 170-173 predicted height at 18 i think.

HGH is SUPER EASY to get in turkey bro you are unlucky.

Also 160 at 14 is short. Its about 170-173 predicted height at 18 i think.
kys brainwashed liar nobody gets hgh in turkey and im not 14 u cant read fuck kebab im done with this hgh shit yesterday i just talked a girl whos taller than me and she talked back and gave her number if this shit end over my height again i will kill everyone on my school (maybe too cba) and peacefully die

kys brainwashed liar nobody gets hgh in turkey and im not 14 u cant read fuck kebab im done with this hgh shit yesterday i just talked a girl whos taller than me and she talked back and gave her number if this shit end over my height again i will kill everyone on my school and peacefully die
Shut up ugly. Im saying its easy because I know plenty of mfs in turkey that take hgh. Dumb fuck go rot dickhead. I hate fucking manlets like you.

Shut up ugly. Im saying its easy because I know plenty of mfs in turkey that take hgh. Dumb fuck go rot dickhead. I hate fucking manlets like you.
if i was taller id fuck anyone i want i 100% have better face then u im blonde and green eyes kys and keep lying to short peoples with this hgh shit its fake and lie

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
if i was taller id fuck anyone i want i 100% have better face then u im blonde and green eyes kys and keep lying to short peoples with this hgh shit its fake and lie
You are invisible nigga stfu. You have same height as an average 13yo. And hgh is legit you are just retarded af. Keep crying tho.

You are invisible nigga stfu. You have same height as an average 13yo. And hgh is legit you are just retarded af. Keep crying tho.
there is only 2 way doctors know nothing and forum members are genius or forum members are retard fucks and doctors doing their jobs i went 3 professors and they all said u dont need hgh it will not affect they literally said this word to word whats their point if its lie i dont get it i really tried so much ik ull not be serious so kys

there is only 2 way doctors know nothing and forum members are genius or forum members are retard fucks and doctors doing their jobs i went 3 professors and they all said u dont need hgh it will not affect they literally said this word to word whats their point if its lie i dont get it i really tried so much ik ull not be serious so kys
You are retarded if you believe them. Keep living as a roach tho. Filthy manlet insect

chill there little buddy, i could grab your by your neck and beat the shit out of you jfl. agressive manlet nigger :lul::lul::lul:
keep saying that while i'm fucking ur bitch
Idk why this 5ft3 humanlet acts like that (manlet rage?)

Hes literally shorter than average in highschool chick in europe lol

Fuckin insect

Fuckin insect
u didnt work for 1 month and paid ur wage to nothing i listened niggers like u and went to doctor to ask hgh

There's this 6'4 chick in my grade, imagine what he would look like next to her :lul: :lul:

Manlet rage is funny tbf