How do you even know if you need paranasal implants or not?

D

dervw4cenks

Diamond
How do you determine it?

if the upper maxilla is recessed but the bite is good with no prognathism or malloclusion

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Shouldn’t you get the same results with a LF1?
Only if you have an underbite would you be a candidate for LF1. If your teeth and mouth area are normal you should get paransal implants

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, CarrotMaxxer and dervw4cenks
Only if you have an underbite would you be a candidate for LF1. If your teeth and mouth area are normal you should get paransal implants
if u have a class 2 malocclusion and you’re recessed you need bsso but also some mms of LF1 in 99% of the cases

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
if u have a class 2 malocclusion and you’re recessed you need bsso but also some mms of LF1 in 99% of the cases
Ok but what I'm saying is if your bite is NORMAL but your upper maxilla is recessed THEN you need paranasal

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and dervw4cenks
Ok but what I'm saying is if your bite is NORMAL but your upper maxilla is recessed THEN you need paranasal
yeah, but generally you can have this if u have some sort of orthodontic decompensation. That’s why DJS mogs

ye that’s exactly it
Yea my lower maxilla isn't recessed. I have a perfect bite and perfect mandible. But my side profile looks bad and weird I have no under eye support. And someone on this forum suggested paranasal implants to me before but I didn't know what they were or what they do

Yea my lower maxilla isn't recessed. I have a perfect bite and perfect mandible. But my side profile looks bad and weird I have no under eye support. And someone on this forum suggested paranasal implants to me before but I didn't know what they were or what they do
Na doesn’t work like that you need infras not paranasal

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Na doesn’t work like that you need infras not paranasal
Someone suggested on this forum to me paranasal implants once. But never explained why