• I'm Against it

Results are only viewable after voting.
OwenGwyther

OwenGwyther

Iron
TID

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and goobermaxxing17
As the immigrant or the one receiving the immigrants?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I support it. The West needs to be culturally cleansed, to save it from itself.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
No strong opinion ,Listen im about to destroy lots of copes rn

Based right wingers say, that "immingrants are replacing us! the native population is declining!"

What they forget to say for some strange reason ,is that the actual native WOMEN of said country are NOT having children, are feminists and do ABORTIONS all the time, and many cases in which they actually take the SIDE of the actual immigrants that the men are so against

Obsiously if an immigrant is a filthy monkey criminal who commits crimes must be shipped back imidietly, but the rest about "muh replacement" is A FUCKING COPE

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, OwenGwyther and kebab
Well i support immigration if we are talking about colonization, aka white people immigrating outside the west, but immigration by third worlders into the west i don't support

• +1
Reactions: OwenGwyther
Any non-citizen that commits a crime should be raped and sent back to his country.

• +1
tmd

• +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17
No strong opinion ,Listen im about to destroy lots of copes rn

Based right wingers say, that "immingrants are replacing us! the native population is declining!"

What they forget to say for some strange reason ,is that the actual native WOMEN of said country are NOT having children, are feminists and do ABORTIONS all the time, and many cases in which they actually take the SIDE of the actual immigrants that the men are so against

Obsiously if an immigrant is a filthy monkey criminal who commits crimes must be shipped back imidietly, but the rest about "muh replacement" is A FUCKING COPE
You can blame migrants all you want but if you promote a culture that doesn't breed and also doesn't motivate man to work in the scorching sun then migrants will replace you whether by necessity or mere consequence

You just can't survive with that kind of materialistic mentality on the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and OwenGwyther
more cute mix girls and ethnic men can't compete anyway.

laughing at all the boomers rotting away in nursing homes with an all-foreign staff because they refuse to pay living wages and are thus forced to import third worlders to artificially keep the prices low, the same boomers are of-course against migration.

• +1
It's fine but where da hoes at? We only import men it seems.

• JFL