How do you feel looking in the mirror?

Blud, it makes no difference wether you are mirrored.

When you look at someone in the gym through the mirror, he looks the same as irl.

Wether your pimple is on the left or right side makes no difference.

It just seems weird to you cause you aren't used to it. Its retarted.
I hope this cope is true because then I'd feel better about myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 48681
STand infront of a mirror and ask your friend "Do I look different in the mirror then irl"

Obviously he will say no. I mean you can just observe it in other people easily.

STand infront of a mirror and ask your friend "Do I look different in the mirror then irl"

Obviously he will say no. I mean you can just observe it in other people easily.
I can't do that. Then they know I'm that self-conscious.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
wouldn't you rather know exactly what you look like to others rather than a mirrored version?

It brings me some relief to know exactly what i look like before going out

wouldn't you rather know exactly what you look like to others rather than a mirrored version?

It brings me some relief to know exactly what i look like before going out
I do but then again I have seen myself and I look horrendous in it.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and Kristin
I feel I want to rope

I do but then again I have seen myself and I look horrendous in it.
are you balding? You've mentioned that you are and i'm geniunely curious as to how bad it is

are you balding? You've mentioned that you are and i'm geniunely curious as to how bad it is
I lose a shit ton of hair everyday and I got a big forehead and a bad uneven hairline. I am pretty sure I am.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and Kristin
well that's the point- I'm lopsided and deformed, and the difference between the true mirror and the regular mirror is evidence for that
The question is if people would notice that. Obviously it’s most noticeable to you

i touch myself to my reflection

I lose a shit ton of hair everyday and I got a big forehead and a bad uneven hairline. I am pretty sure I am.
it's more common than you'd think. i went out to the club last night and I kid you not, I saw a 20 year old guy with NW3. Like, how is that even possible?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I do that every day for hours it feels good

Exactly. People are so retarted that they don't get this shit. They just aren't used to their mirror self, thats all it is. People irl see you how you see yourself in the mirror
this + your more likely to be harder on yourself for assymetries
especially after being blackpilled
normies irl dont nitpick as much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
it's more common than you'd think. i went out to the club last night and I kid you not, I saw a 20 year old guy with NW3. Like, how is that even possible?
I'd say I'm NW4 without the bald spot on the back of the head, based off of this pic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 48681
Your true reflection. When you look in the mirror at home or any surface reflection, you see your mirrored image, which is not what people see when they look at you. With a true mirror, this process is reversed, so you see what people see when they see you. And it's not good.
But that’s because you’re used to seeing the mirror image right? So when you see it flipped your brain thinks something is wrong but other people think you look the same as you look in the mirror to yourself

But that’s because you’re used to seeing the mirror image right? So when you see it flipped your brain thinks something is wrong but other people think you look the same as you look in the mirror to yourself
That could be an argument, but I honestly think my nose looks a lot worse in the "true mirror."

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller, Deleted member 48681 and Fiqh
Meeting yourself, eye to eye 6 inches from the mirror
rate my brutal descension after i stop mewing because I believed yall that it was cope jfl
IMG 3534

me in September when I showed yall my face reveal

IMG 3535

me yesterday

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and WeiWei
my maxillah is so recessed that it makes my whole fucking face look extremely wide whick look subhuman

I literally need starecta and Alf to ascend it’s so fucked

Blud, it makes no difference wether you are mirrored.

When you look at someone in the gym through the mirror, he looks the same as irl.

Wether your pimple is on the left or right side makes no difference.

It just seems weird to you cause you aren't used to it. Its retarted.
This. True mirror looks weird because you don't get the exposure effect that you do in regular mirrors. It makes little difference irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
if I got a haircut my smv would instantly drop to subhuman

my wide face paired with my shit side profile, hyoid bone position, recessed upper maxilla

The only reason I look good in school is because I fraud with glasses since they make me look not recessed and my hair which is long enough to block my side profile, hyoid, etc

horny cos i look like my oneitis and really like my features (yeah it gets fucked up)

Exactly. People are so retarted that they don't get this shit. They just aren't used to their mirror self, thats all it is. People irl see you how you see yourself in the mirror
Finally someone said it, people here are braindead.

Your true reflection. When you look in the mirror at home or any surface reflection, you see your mirrored image, which is not what people see when they look at you. With a true mirror, this process is reversed, so you see what people see when they see you. And it's not good.
I remember when i forst saw a reverse pic i was disgusted , after an year or two i got used to it , now if i see my mirrored pic i look disgusted, i think our brain will find a way sooner or later to make us look better to ourselves tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46181
also if you don’t look good in a phone camera but look good in a mirror, it’s because you’re reccessed

Since your camera distorts images to 2d you’ll look extremely flat compared to Jbarrett who cant look flat even inpicture because of his insane foward maxilla growth

When i stand 12 inches away from the mirror in good lighting i get really horny over myself but then as i get closer and closer to within 6 inches, im disgusted by my subhuman genetic and wonder if im even human
03CEEA0E 8290 4841 82F3 B09635C4A2EA

I am numbed to feeling emotion

after my last haircut i felt like a chad

then other days i feel subhuman

i have a good base for ascending tho, lifefuel for me

Like a fucking God.

Wouldn’t you as well?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
also if you don’t look good in a phone camera but look good in a mirror, it’s because you’re reccessed

Since your camera distorts images to 2d you’ll look extremely flat compared to Jbarrett who cant look flat even inpicture because of his insane foward maxilla growth
untrue camera distortion from front camera also messes up all your ratios etc horrifically and can enlarge your features eg making your nose seem more bulbous so could be due to various other factors

One day i’m pushing strong mtn. Next day i’m textbook subhuman.
Body dysmorphia

Insecurity so fcked up ion even look into mirrors nomo

Most people’s skulls and bodies are suffering from torsion towards the right

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
works only for strangers, people who see you foten are accustomed to that non-reversed face just as much as you are to the reversed one

but yeah, that's how strangers see you and it's fucking brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
works only for strangers, people who see you foten are accustomed to that non-reversed face just as much as you are to the reversed one

Source?

Sometimes I can look more striking in the true mirror but still more fucked/ two different faces

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
true mirrors are retarded
stand next to someone in mirror and then look at them irl
they look same as in mirror
No they don't look the same.
Of course it's not true.

Everyone prefers their normal mirror version, and unless you are very ugly, you will find yourself prety decent looking looking at it.

It's laughable, users like @Beastimmung who are incels because they are not attractive and good looking enough, thinking that the reversed version of themselves must be wrong, that they look as they see themselves in the mirror and that the image we see in a true mirror is some mistake in the matrix. Basically they know they are incels but refuse to accept that what they see in the reversed version is their actual face, in order to not hurt their ego and self-esteem.

Reality is that we look like that, like in the reversed version you will see on a true mirror or with some phone filter. And the first impression you have of yourself when looking at it, is the impression other people have when looking at you in real life

You, me, and everyone on this thread complaining is probably ugly, and in most cases incels because of it.

when im clean shaven i feel fucking fantastic. When i have thick stubble or beard i feel like shit

im either a dark triad god or a subhuman in the mirror

Of course it's not true.

Everyone prefers their normal mirror version, and unless you are very ugly, you will find yourself prety decent looking looking at it.

It's laughable, users like @
Beastimmung
@Beastimmung who are incels because they are not attractive and good looking enough, thinking that the reversed version of themselves must be wrong, that they look as they see themselves in the mirror and that the image we see in a true mirror is some mistake in the matrix. Basically they know they are incels but refuse to accept that what they see in the reversed version is their actual face, in order to not hurt their ego and self-esteem.

Reality is that we look like that, like in the reversed version you will see on a true mirror or with some phone filter. And the first impression you have of yourself when looking at it, is the impression other people have when looking at you in real life

You, me, and everyone on this thread complaining is probably ugly, and in most cases incels because of it.
Explain how it makes a difference then. You literally can't. Its just a matter of getting used to it.

When I see other people in the mirror, they don't look different then irl. What are you babbling about. The mirror is just how you usually look. End of it.

If you only had a real mirror, you would find your normal mirror self bad looking after some time.