How do you feel looking in the mirror?

Explain how it makes a difference then. Its just a matter of getting used to it
Yes, it's a matter of getting used to. But not in the way you think of.

You may get used to your image and look better in your brain by not noticing as much your failos. But your true image, the reversed one you see, still stands as what people see.

Yes I know you can get change it and get used to your reversed or real image, but it doesn't ch
When I see other people in the mirror, they don't look different then irl. The mirror is just how you usually look.
They can't not look different. Try with your sister or brother. Of course it's nothing asides that it's reversed.
If you only had a real mirror, you would find your normal mirror self bad looking after some time.
But that's because you are ugly to begin with. If you were good looking you would look good in both.

The idea is that by getting used to, you get a quite unrealistic and better perception of yourself than what it actually is.

I speak from experience and anecdotes. I myself look good, even very good in mirrors. I start wondering why the fuck I'm incel if I look so good. Then I check my reversed / real version and want to hang myself, understanding why no female sees me as human.

I'm sure this same thing happens to almost everyone complaining about looking far worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

You may get used to your image and look better in your brain by not noticing as much your failos. But your true image, the reversed one you see, still stands as what people see.

Yes I know you can get change it and get used to your reversed or real image, but it doesn't ch

They can't not look different. Try with your sister or brother. Of course it's nothing asides that it's reversed.

But that's because you are ugly to begin with. If you were good looking you would look good in both.

The idea is that by getting used to, you get a quite unrealistic and better perception of yourself than what it actually is.

I speak from experience and anecdotes. I myself look good, even very good in mirrors. I start wondering why the fuck I'm incel if I look so good. Then I check my reversed / real version and want to hang myself, understanding why no female sees me as human.

I'm sure this same thing happens to almost everyone complaining about looking far worse.
idk women treat me how i look in the mirror

I always stare in into my eyes and can’t imagine myself feeling real

I look like shit in true mirror but the mirror selfies I post on tinder gets many likes in 1 hour, how do you explain that?

Good days: "it could be worse, I look decent and I'm luckier than most, with leanmaxxing and other softmaxxes I could easily slay, why am I rotting in some incel forum where 5'5 ethnics go to learn how to photoshop their Tinder pics to get a crumb of LTB pussy"
Bad days: "fuck if only I was 6'3, why the fuck couldn't God give me one more inch. Damn my nose looks like shit, I'll never look like David Gandy or Chico, what if I'm LTN at best and it's just my biased perception" etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46181
Meeting yourself, eye to eye 6 inches from the mirror
Imo I look best close up to real mirror, far away real mirror, zoomed in phone camera, regular phone camera/sc, but the worst is mirror selfie. For some reason I look bloated in mirror selfie? Does anyone else agree with this for themselves? People tell me even front selfie camera looks more accurate which in my case is actually life fuel.