How do you feel when your mom is fogged? or dad is mogged?

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
attractive woman comes nearby and you see your mom feeling insecure and she pay attention if ur dad checks her out or not.
how do u feel about it? would u like it better if your mother fogged all?

vise versa for your dad.

nigga who cares, fucking alabama ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, vrilmaxxer, MonoTBB and 1 other person
certainly dad being mogged feels worse. ofc i'm talking about people same age. u can't count ur dad being mogged by a 18yo or sth.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
attractive woman comes nearby and you see your mom feeling insecure and she pay attention if ur dad checks her out or not.
how do u feel about it? would u like it better if your mother fogged all?

vise versa for your dad.
if ur mom fogged all she wouldnt have been with ur dad in the first place, therefore, u wouldnt exist.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
certainly dad being mogged feels worse. ofc i'm talking about people same age. u can't count ur dad being mogged by a 18yo or sth.
my mom looks great for her age so that never happens, as for my dad i dont give a fuck, why should i care some random guy is taller than my dad or looks better than him

• +1
Reactions: john788
why should i care some random guy is taller than my dad or looks better than him
if someone is same age as your father and mogs him brutally, it shows how you will be mogged in future too. concerning for you
my dad brutally mogs most man his age and still dark hair in 60. it gives hope.

if someone is same age as your father and mogs him brutally, it shows how you will be mogged in future too. concerning for you
my dad brutally mogs most man his age and still dark hair in 60. it gives hope.
are you an oldcel? my dad isn't even 40 yet alone 60

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
I literally don't care tbh

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
my mom was unfoggable

Mom is a brown-dark brown south indian woman so she deserves to be mogged. Dad was a lightskin chadpreet (for his time), and so was literally never mogged 😂😂😂

• JFL
Tbh my dad is ltn because of agepill and sun exposure but mogs most subhumans who are his same age (49) same with my mom, she is like 47 but her face looks better than your average 35 yo white women so gigafogger in her age group, Healthmax is law.

I went to my moms collage class reunion and the level of subhumanity was brutal, she fogged everyone from her collage class it looked like they were all 15 years older tbh. And all clearly decaying, wrinkled, slightly overweight, just disgusting looking. Meanwhile my mom look’s basically the same as she did at 25 but with a few more wrinkles on her face. Obviously she gets fogged easily by a mtb 20yo waitress but for same age pretty unfoggable.

Average Stacy after turning 45

What my mom looks like at 47 (not her)

Only people I see who actually look good after 40 are Asians tbh, I saw a Asian woman with mogger bones one time who was like 45 and she was actually hot idk how still had good collegen and robust splancto she fogged hard as fuck

• Love it
Tbh my dad is ltn because of agepill and sun exposure but mogs most subhumans who are his same age (49) same with my mom, she is like 47 but her face looks better than your average 35 yo white women so gigafogger in her age group, Healthmax is law.

I went to my moms collage class reunion and the level of subhumanity was brutal, she fogged everyone from her collage class it looked like they were all 15 years older tbh. And all clearly decaying, wrinkled, slightly overweight, just disgusting looking. Meanwhile my mom look’s basically the same as she did at 25 but with a few more wrinkles on her face. Obviously she gets fogged easily by a mtb 20yo waitress but for same age pretty unfoggable.

Average Stacy after turning 45
View attachment 2775595
View attachment 2775620

What my mom looks like at 47 (not her)
View attachment 2775616
Only people I see who actually look good after 40 are Asians tbh, I saw a Asian woman with mogger bones one time who was like 45 and she was actually hot idk how still had good collegen and robust splancto she fogged hard as fuck
wish my wife looks good at 45 too

wish my wife looks good at 45 too
Yeah it’s brutal to look at old women and realize you will probably end up with one as your wife, best option is to get a Asian woman (ur kids might be subhuman but probably fine if they are at least average height in your country, most half asian half white people I know mog facially even when there parents are subhuman for some reason, the ones I know ended up with asian tier collagen, hybrid eye area and prominent bones, somewhat flat maxilla but they still have good cranial growth it fits there pheno and looks good) Or a white woman who is healthmaxxed and not a sedentary goyslop shoveler, my mom runs like 5 days a week, lifts, does yoga, eats giga healthy homade whole food and aged very well. Thyroid pill is brutal as well my dad is hypo, I think it decended him a lot he is less healthmaxxed than my mom because of a worse diet and constantly skinny fat. So ray peat max I guess

• +1
are you an oldcel? my dad isn't even 40 yet alone 60
Good lord how old are u nigga? U must be the youngest guy here.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Mirin u for having a young dad.
they were too young they were both 19 when i came into this shithole

i'd say teen parents and old 40+ parents suck, most successful people had 25-33yo parents

My parents are based. They don't care about that nonsense bullshit and moreover, they know that now is not the age to become good looking.

they were too young they were both 19 when i came into this shithole

i'd say teen parents and old 40+ parents suck, most successful people had 25-33yo parents
Atleast u don’t have to worry about taking care of them physically when you’re in your 20s and 30s. Since they are closer to u in age.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Atleast u don’t have to worry about taking care of them physically when you’re in your 20s and 30s. Since they are closer to u in age.
yea thats one benefit. when they get old i will be old enough to have grandkids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63662