How do you fix a long midface?

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
Solutions i’ve thought of:

-Wearing a mask all the time

-Someone said clear glasses would make it better?

I've heard that 10 gauge buckshot really clears the FWHR issues away

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jdz6777, TheDragon, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
you can't
there is one and only option for horsecels and that is rope.
im a horse btw

• +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, weebcel and Blackgymmax
scrunchmaxx

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Heinrich Schmidt, fingoliansubhuman and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, fingoliansubhuman, Manletmachine and 1 other person
glasses do work on condition they suit you, like Syrian psycho for example

avoid short hair, particularly on the sides.

doN'T YOU FUCKING DISRESPECT ROG YOU SON OF A BITCH
He is the horseface itself but so Chad that he managed to be the frontman without knowing how to sing

bimax with ccwr, cheekbone implants can help if you watch out ratios, wider gonions, wider ipd.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Elvisandreaa, rand anon and 1 other person
bimax with ccwr, cheekbone implants can help if you watch out ratios, wider gonions, wider ipd.
True. Widening the face is only visual trick to reduce subhumanity created by long midface.

More jaw width and zygos lateral projection.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
rhinoplasty lefort 1 lip lift

There's currently no way to legitimately shorten a midface but there are a couple things you can do to take attention away from it. Those being:

Widening your current face to offset a longer face

Through fillers:

Fillerscroatia

Through cheek implants:

Implantech malar1

Gaining more of a lower third to be more proportionate with the rest of your thirds

Through CCW rotation:

RRFCmZ8

Fashionmaxx to hide your flaws

All I can think about for horsecels is the aforementioned wear glasses and try to don a longer hairstyle. Something short would just bring more attention to your bare horseface:

Syrianpsychoglasses

If all else fails then just grow old

Sorry you'll have to be well past your prime for this one but the older one gets the less a longer midface becomes a failo and the more it begins to add to the more mature "silver fox" look men like to cope about. Even horsecel Roger Waters eventaully looked more balanced as he aged

Oldwaters

Happy frauding everyone!

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and Deleted member 23611
Suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
True. Widening the face is only visual trick to reduce subhumanity created by long midface.

More jaw width and zygos lateral projection.
You literally and i mean quite literally need OBO if your nose is too long

No idea need to fix my horse face too

The midface shit
Long midface won't change after a few years, I was a horse, now I'm a horse and I will be a long midfacecel for ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Long midface won't change after a few years, I was a horse, now I'm a horse and I will be a long midfacecel for ever.
Arent u like 6’1 or some shit ? Just roid tbh there’s nothing more u can do, my midface is long and my sex/ dating life is pretty good. And im nowhere near my full potencial

Arent u like 6’1 or some shit ? Just roid tbh there’s nothing more u can do, my midface is long and my sex/ dating life is pretty good. And im nowhere near my full potencial
roiding is retarded, i need to live for 80 years tbh i don't want my heart to stop working at 25 tbh. if you wanna gymmax then natty is the healthy and ideal choice.

roiding is retarded, i need to live for 80 years tbh i don't want my heart to stop working at 25 tbh. if you wanna gymmax then natty is the healthy and ideal choice.
Living like a lion for 20 years or like a zebra for 80?

Living like a lion for 20 years or like a zebra for 80?
then roiding makes you the lion? your face decides your attractiveness not the body. only dudes are about muscles
if you lost the teen years due to shit face or by not being rich then you either have to kill yourself or study/career max to have a acceptable life. i choose the second tbh
face and being rich=all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983 and mogstar
At least ur 6’1. If u were a manlet with a long mid face it would be so over haha. I can’t even imagine how bad that must be aha

At least ur 6’1. If u were a manlet with a long mid face it would be so over haha. I can’t even imagine how bad that must be aha
manlets have good facial proportion, they all have wide faces and high fwhr.

manlets have good facial proportion, they all have wide faces and high fwhr.
Yeah aha true. There’s no way there’s a manlet out there with a long midface that would be so crazy lol

• +1
Reactions: mortis
No idea need to fix my horse face too
U dont have a horseface. Fucking hell cunts dont know what an actual horseface looks like. People cry here o fuck my ratio is 0.99 so im horse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
U dont have a horseface. Fucking hell cunts dont know what an actual horseface looks like. People cry here o fuck my ratio is 0.99 so im horse
wheat waffles told me that my horse face was my biggest faillo

wheat waffles told me that my horse face was my biggest faillo
Jfl askinf wheat waffles. A long midface isnt even the worst facial flaw u can have as it still dimorphic. The complaint on these sites is that u cant fix it and once it becomes too long its over

Yeah aha true. There’s no way there’s a manlet out there with a long midface that would be so crazy lol
Oh there are. Theres just two ways to get. Either ur recessed cunt or its just genetic. U just have a tall maxilla in that case

then roiding makes you the lion? your face decides your attractiveness not the body. only dudes are about muscles
if you lost the teen years due to shit face or by not being rich then you either have to kill yourself or study/career max to have a acceptable life. i choose the second tbh
face and being rich=all
Jfl @ u

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Good thing @LiteralCaucasian is gone now, because this aged very, VERY poorly.
If only we'd known then what we know now. The poor man was given the wrong kind of advice when all he needed to do was to check for Klinefelter's

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Let him rest you curries

Solutions i’ve thought of:

-Wearing a mask all the time

-Someone said clear glasses would make it better?
Increase lower third to put proportions back in place.