How do you get bimax in another country?

D

Deleted member 31020

Platinum
I want to get bimax with rameiri, how do i start?
i have a consultation soon with Dr.Grybauskas. Should i get photos done in his clinic and then send em to Dr.Ramieri and get his online consultation? If yes then after i get an online consultation with ramieri i need to go to rome to start planning and after planning i need to start orthodontic treatment with braces ? if yes so how i get ramieri communicating with my local ortho?

Where you all niggas at when a real question comes at

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
These consults are generally only useful if you have at minimim a 3d cbct to send them first

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Deleted member 31020
These consults are generally only useful if you have at minimim a 3d cbct to send them first
IMG 7094
The first one gives u everything i need to send to Dr ramieri? (this pricelist is of dr grybauskas thoi want to get scanned etc with him but get planned by dr ramieri)

The first what
as far as i understand i need to pay 1400e to get scans etc as in the pricelist ive sent previously and after i get em i can just book a visit online consultation with ramieri and send those to him?

as far as i understand i need to pay 1400e to get scans etc as in the pricelist ive sent previously and after i get em i can just book a visit online consultation with ramieri and send those to him?
I think you need to ask the surgeon that, but if you get a referral from someone you can get a scsn much cheaper than 1400 euros

I think you need to ask the surgeon that, but if you get a referral from someone you can get a scsn much cheaper than 1400 euros
Only 1 surgeon in my country im gonna get scans done with him and send them to dr rameiri.

Also when does orthodontic preparation start? After you get planned everything out?

Only 1 surgeon in my country im gonna get scans done with him and send them to dr rameiri.
what country are you in, you can get this scan at an imaging center, in western europe at least its 200-300 euro

Why would you pay this guy 1400 for a scan if you dont even want to use him

what country are you in, you can get this scan at an imaging center, in western europe at least its 200-300 euro

Why would you pay this guy 1400 for a scan if you dont even want to use him
Lithuania, idk maybe the prices not only includes the scans tho? It says detailed guidelines and preparations. Check sosklinika.lt, also this
IMG 7094

Lithuania, idk maybe the prices not only includes the scans tho? It says detailed guidelines and preparations. Check sosklinika.lt, also this View attachment 2451767
Why do you need the detailed preparations with him if youre using another surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
Why do you need the detailed preparations with him if youre using another surgeon
Hmmm didn't think of that, Whats the difference between these preps that costs 1.4k in the price list and those other ones of 7-8k? Besides respitory tracts ofc

i couldnt get jaw surgery from another country bc insurance coward braces and therefore wouldnt accept anyone outside

Hmmm didn't think of that, Whats the difference between these preps that costs 1.4k in the price list and those other ones of 7-8k? Besides respitory tracts ofc
I dont know anyone who charges that much for scans and planning

• +1
I dont know anyone who charges that much for scans and planning
i miss understood the prices scanning will cost 300bucks, also what are the diffrences between these 2 preparation why one costs 1.4k and another 7-8k?

i miss understood the prices scanning will cost 300bucks, also what are the diffrences between these 2 preparation why one costs 1.4k and another 7-8k?
i dont know

• +1
im not getting anything covered since im going for aesthethics only :(
same but you can say muh sleep apnea, maloclusion or whatever. if you‘re perfectly healthy then idek if you should invest in bimax

same but you can say muh sleep apnea, maloclusion or whatever. if you‘re perfectly healthy then idek if you should invest in bimax
malocclusion i have, but it doesnt affect my health in which case i get no insurance :(

My bluepilled parents say i need to go mental
hospital they dont understand that bimax is the way and not braces .....