How do you get rid of inhib

Julian

Julian

Kraken
Only thing stopping me rn is my inhib. My chad friend walks up to a group of girls, selects one and asks her out. I cant even imagine that man wtf. Are there some meditation techniques or smth I preferably dont wanna take a hella lot of drugs and I dont drink alcohol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MegamindCel, .👽., TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Same man

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Julian
Xanax + Propranolol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Julian
Pm me if you wanna learn a special pua tecnic that I teached for your friend

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Cain, Deleted member 7044 and 5 others
phenibut, benzodiazepines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Julian
Be good looking. It’s the only answer that isn’t cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain, datboijj and Deleted member 10524
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Tyronecell
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6695
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6695
We got the same issue bro

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Julian
Only thing stopping me rn is my inhib. My chad friend walks up to a group of girls, selects one and asks her out. I cant even imagine that man wtf. Are there some meditation techniques or smth I preferably dont wanna take a hella lot of drugs and I dont drink alcohol
You need to succeed. Fear comes from sucking. Take some drug that makes you low inhib, get validation, and it will be gone. You wont need drugs too after that.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, datboijj, Julian and 1 other person
Drugs and alcohol help a lot, but long term they have too much side effects and ruin the quality of your life.

Looks are what you need to be naturally NT, because people are naturally attracted to you and treat you better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Julian
Drugs and alcohol help a lot, but long term they have too much side effects and ruin the quality of your life.

Looks are what you need to be naturally NT, because people are naturally attracted to you and treat you better.
Well many of us dont get the treatment by others because we were ugly most of our life until now

Get positive feedback somehow. That means having success with women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
in the past I exaggerated with low inhibition to approach girls and ended up being considered a simp

• JFL
Reactions: Cain, IdiAmin, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Be good looking. It’s the only answer that isn’t cope
Wrong! I was high inhib since I was born it's a chemical imbalance
looks can't fix it in anyway

• +1
Reactions: Julian
Just be confident bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 12002 and Entschuldigung
Easy to say but hard to do
Confidence doesn't exist tbh
People who are 'confident' are just full of themselves and think(actually believe) they're superior to others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
People who are 'confident' are just full of themselves and think(actually believe) they're superior to others
And i dont think i am superior to others

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
It's even less real than that
people who are "confident" are just good looking facially
chad can be insecure as shit and the people around him will still be like "wow you give off this air of pure confidence"

incel slouches = "ugh look at that fucking loser he can't even hold his head up straight he looks scared"
chad slouches = "omg he's so laidback and relaxed omg so cool"

Forget about drugs, you should gain it by doing the things you fear
Do you fear asking out girls?
Imagine yourself getting rejected in the most brutal way (like she slaps you and records it to post the video on her Instagram so everyone could see lmao), once you will realise that this won't affect you in any meaningful way, go out and ask some girl out.

Your rule nr 1 in life should be:
I won't run away from fear, I will run towards it and conquer it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cain and Deleted member 12827
inhibitory neurotransmitters in your brain

in the past I exaggerated with low inhibition to approach girls and ended up being considered a simp
That's the downside of the numbers game when you run it in the uni or school though

• +1
Reactions: Cain
I've got a friend who had a surgery to remove a brain tumor. After that surgery, he became fearless and with zero inhibition. He bought a bike and started running like a mad man, he started roids, and he can walk up to any female and start hitting on him. He even once pulled his cock out in the middle of the gym, so I can take a picture of him naked, he wanted to send it to some bitch (lucky the gym was almost empty). Funny thing is that he fucks like 3-4 different women every month because of his low inhib, even tho he is not THAT good lookin

I kinda feel jealous tbh, he seems like he lives his life to the fullest without anything holding him back

• JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer
Forget about drugs, you should gain it by doing the things you fear
Do you fear asking out girls?
Imagine yourself getting rejected in the most brutal way (like she slap$ you and records it to post the video on her Instagram so everyone could see lmao), once you will realise that this won't affect you in any meaningful way, go out and ask some girl out.

Your rule nr 1 in life should be:
I won't run away from fear, I will run towards it and conquer it.
Good advice but difficult to put into practice. Only way to lose that fear is to gain confidence, which is hard when you're subhuman

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Good advice but difficult to put into practice. Only way to lose that fear is to gain confidence, which is hard when you're subhuman
Well that's a part of a life, it's really difficult at the beginning but it ultimately benefits you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
Well that's a part of a life, it's really difficult at the beginning but it ultimately benefits you
I think the best way to lose inhib is to spar a lot

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
Just take XTC. When i take it i get really good with girls.