How do you get rid of Stubble shadow?

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
I can shave, but even when clean-shaven I never have super-smooth skin. There is always this beard stubble shadow remaining.
Can you get rid of it?

I can shave, but even when clean-shaven I never have super-smooth skin. There is always this beard stubble shadow remaining.
Can you get rid of it?

I doubt it with any way that isn't obvious.

@Amnesia mirin, this guys is even more autistic than you

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
There is permanent hair removal with laser if you really don’t want it

There is permanent hair removal with laser if you really don’t want it
I don't see the point of going tranny mode if he doesn't have a major issue.

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Prettyboy
I don't see the point of going tranny mode if he doesn't have a major issue.
shadow ages you, see chico
honestly if you are never gonna grow a beard you might as well remove everythying

shadow ages you, see chico
honestly if you are never gonna grow a beard you might as well remove everythying
You mean ages you as in "permanently damages your skin"? Or ages you as in "no longer look like a teenager"? Chico has a babyface that is not going to be ideal for women over 20 anyway, so I would definitely not do permanent procedures to try and keep that look forever.

I think if you have good skin generally, good hair/skin color contrast, and you have a masculine look overall, dense beard stubble can be a major looksmax. See Cavill, Somerhalder, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
bro stubble gets you more girls

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Chinlet Ascension
Yall still havent taken the facial hairpill. Damn some tings never change smh

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Would u say almost every guy looks better with a beard?
As long as it’s not a struggle beard, like 9/10 times I would say yes on having some facial hair

• +1
Reactions: looks6 and Phillybeard1996
As long as it’s not a struggle beard, like 9/10 times I would say yes on having some facial hair
Yes maybe not a long beard but a stubble will suit most unless u are going for pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Can you get rid of it?
You need to shave in the opposite direction of your hair growth. I get baby ass smoothness when I do that.

bro stubble gets you more girls
Depends on the jaw,clean shaven with low bodyfat moggs mostly and is low maintinace vs keeping a beard clean

Depends on the jaw,clean shaven with low bodyfat moggs mostly and is low maintinace vs keeping a beard clean
When I let my stubble grow out girls are more into me. I didn’t believe it until I experienced it

When I let my stubble grow out girls are more into me. I didn’t believe it until I experienced it
It depends how your facial hair looks like and how your jaw is. My facial hair looks weird and have a good jaw instead

It depends how your facial hair looks like and how your jaw is. My facial hair looks weird and have a good jaw instead
I have a good jaw and stubble makes it better apparently

You can’t.. it’s part of growing facial hair

Wish there was a way. I have insane beard genetics and my 5'oclock shadow is so evident on my mustache. Looks like shit when I shave it.