How do you guys even manage to bulk without quitting?

sirmimbing

sirmimbing

Silver
I starvemaxxed myself from 90kg to 70kg (6'3) and I feel fucking digusting above 74/75kg. I'm so bloated I look like a god damn water buffalo, and for what? A bit of muscles that arent arent even promised? I love seeing a lean face with hollow cheeks so why tf should I ruin my face for half the year?
Props to any of you who manage to stick through a bulk cus this shit is torture. Imma just leanmaxx myself down to 65-70kg instead cus starting a bulk if you're above like 8% bodyfat is gonna fuck my mental health up

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, IWantToMax, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Everything is a meme as natty
Hop on something so that the bloat is worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, N1666, MaestheticMaso and 4 others
Yeah honestly I feel like thats true. I mean I bulked before and gained like 10kg training my ass off but got basically nowhere. I could hop on but I've got a decent face and height so right now at least I'll probably just prettyboymax

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and Angutoid
Not necessarily, you can attain a very nice physique after a 5 year long surplus progressing on squat, bench, deadlifts, and pull ups doing 5x5. After a 5 year bulk you just slowly cut 2-3 years very slow cut while maintaining that strength base which will allow to lift higher amount of weights at a higher amount of volume.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, 5.5psl and Angutoid
Yeah honestly I feel like thats true. I mean I bulked before and gained like 10kg training my ass off but got basically nowhere. I could hop on but I've got a decent face and height so right now at least I'll probably just prettyboymax
The bulk is not suppose to be fast, its suppose to be slow with a surplus max of 250 calories, you are suppose add load/ progress weight to the bar on your main compound lifts, as a natural no isolation excerise is going to build you actual dry lean tissue, its only the Squat, Bench, Deadlift and pull ups which will grow muscle mass as a natural.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I starvemaxxed myself from 90kg to 70kg (6'3) and I feel fucking digusting above 74/75kg. I'm so bloated I look like a god damn water buffalo, and for what? A bit of muscles that arent arent even promised? I love seeing a lean face with hollow cheeks so why tf should I ruin my face for half the year?
Props to any of you who manage to stick through a bulk cus this shit is torture. Imma just leanmaxx myself down to 65-70kg instead cus starting a bulk if you're above like 8% bodyfat is gonna fuck my mental health up
Starvemaxxing is just another term of saying you look soft and weak now, and bulking is worth it as a natural if your patient.

Not necessarily, you can attain a very nice physique after a 5 year long surplus progressing on squat, bench, deadlifts, and pull ups doing 5x5. After a 5 year bulk you just slowly cut 2-3 years very slow cut while maintaining that strength base which will allow to lift higher amount of weights at a higher amount of volume.
20 years off my life from tren sounds better

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, CarrotMaxxer and atlantean
how did u reach that low bmi with gym?

20 years off my life from tren sounds better
You won’t get 20 years on tren, more like 5-10 years before you have developing health problems that lead to your death.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
The bulk is not suppose to be fast, its suppose to be slow with a surplus max of 250 calories, you are suppose add load/ progress weight to the bar on your main compound lifts, as a natural no isolation excerise is going to build you actual dry lean tissue, its only the Squat, Bench, Deadlift and pull ups which will grow muscle mass as a natural.
I mean that's just not true but I see what you mean. The calorie part is definitely true. But isolations/machines can work just as well. You just gotta make sure to add weight. The thing is tho that even when I did stronglifts 5x5 for a year gaining 10kg I basically couldn't even get above a 50kg bench lol. I guess my genetics are shit

how did u reach that low bmi with gym?
I haven't built a lot of muscle at all. I've tried but failed. I realize my muscle building genetics are shit. So I could either try to bulk and gymcel to get like 10% of the gains someone with good genetics get. Or I could just leanmax and at least have a good looking face

I mean that's just not true but I see what you mean. The calorie part is definitely true. But isolations/machines can work just as well. You just gotta make sure to add weight. The thing is tho that even when I did stronglifts 5x5 for a year gaining 10kg I basically couldn't even get above a 50kg bench lol. I guess my genetics are shit
Genetics is a main factor here, but isolations/ machines is 100% completely useless as a natural, sure you can add them at the end of your workouts as a fluff/ pump, but the minute, hour, or day you stopped lifting you will deflate like a balloon because they do not add any real lean muscle tissue like compounds do because compounds force your body by triggering a response to grow in order to bench heavy.

I haven't built a lot of muscle at all. I've tried but failed. I realize my muscle building genetics are shit. So I could either try to bulk and gymcel to get like 10% of the gains someone with good genetics get. Or I could just leanmax and at least have a good looking face
Genetics obviously play a role, (huge role i would actually say), but diet is fucking crucial for a natural. If you do not undersrand the actual concept of cutting or bulking then you are wasting time in the gym.

Genetics is a main factor here, but isolations/ machines is 100% completely useless as a natural, sure you can add them at the end of your workouts as a fluff/ pump, but the minute, hour, or day you stopped lifting you will deflate like a balloon because they do not add any real lean muscle tissue like compounds do because compounds force your body by triggering a response to grow in order to bench heavy.
I'm sorry but that doesn't make a lot of sense at all. Basically all top level natural bodybuilders use isolations too. How would you build big biceps without any form of curls? Or big side delts with no lateral raises etc?

Genetics obviously play a role, (huge role i would actually say), but diet is fucking crucial for a natural. If you do not undersrand the actual concept of cutting or bulking then you are wasting time in the gym.
Yeah. Thing is I did bulk before cus I was ugly in general so I was like "fuck it". But when I got to 70kg and did other lookmaxxes I realized I was actually pretty good looking. So now I'm thinking bulking isnt worth it since the gains are probably gonna be pretty shit anyways

I still need to lose so much weight idc about muscles either but bmi says im overweight and it's prob true so annoying

I'm sorry but that doesn't make a lot of sense at all. Basically all top level natural bodybuilders use isolations too. How would you build big biceps without any form of curls? Or big side delts with no lateral raises etc?
Good question, because their not natural, top level natural bodybuilders are not natural as they say or even tested because getting away in a drug test is as easy as driving a car. If your truly 100% natural and not top bodybuilders who are on low doses/ TRT. Then your muscles will grow everywhere 3 dimesnionally just doing Squat, Bench, Deadlift, and Pull Ups from your body’s triggering response to grow. Just because the Squat, Bench and Deadlift does not directly target the side delts, or “biceps” does not mean it wont grow, it will…. Because your body is designed to distribute evenly.

I still need to lose so much weight idc about muscles either but bmi says im overweight and it's prob true so annoying
Yeah honestly just do anything you can do lose weight bro its defo worth it

Yeah. Thing is I did bulk before cus I was ugly in general so I was like "fuck it". But when I got to 70kg and did other lookmaxxes I realized I was actually pretty good looking. So now I'm thinking bulking isnt worth it since the gains are probably gonna be pretty shit anyways
Natural lifting isn’t for girls, but it is a old man’s activity, meaning you will be better when your 40 naturally lifting then you were at 20 years old if that makes sense, you are better as a natural when your older then when you were younger even with declining testosterone levels.

Yeah honestly just do anything you can do lose weight bro its defo worth it
how did you starvemax ? Was it worth or a normal diet is better? I'm stuck losing 1-2kg per month on a strict calorie deficit i'm so done

Good question, because their not natural, top level natural bodybuilders are not natural as they say or even tested because getting away in a drug test is as easy as driving a car. If your truly 100% natural and not top bodybuilders who are on low doses/ TRT. Then your muscles will grow everywhere 3 dimesnionally just doing Squat, Bench, Deadlift, and Pull Ups from your body’s triggering response to grow. Just because the Squat, Bench and Deadlift does not directly target the side delts, or “biceps” does not mean it wont grow, it will…. Because your body is designed to distribute evenly.
Yeah they will grow them. But I don't see how doing bicep curls close to failure with a good amount of volume, progressively going heavier with time won't grow your biceps. Where would the muscle go otherwise? Are you saying its gonna be impossible to add weight to them or what? I agree that compounds build more muscle on average. But other lifts can still build some muscle

or 2 Ostarine cycles :forcedsmile:

how did you starvemax ? Was it worth or a normal diet is better?
I mean I didn't actually starve. I just ate as little as I could while not feeling like complete garbage 24/7 basically. So like a shit ton of diet soda to manage cravings. Skipping breakfast, sometimes lunch and just having a protein bar/some fruit etc. Then finding lower calorie meals when I had regular food. In school I'd have a bunch of veggies with a bit of meat basically.

But for most people who struggle with dieting I'd say just get on a normal calorie deficit and build good habits. I could already eat healthily before this and I was really desparate to get lean quickly so thats why I went more extreme.

Yeah they will grow them. But I don't see how doing bicep curls close to failure with a good amount of volume, progressively going heavier with time won't grow your biceps. Where would the muscle go otherwise? Are you saying its gonna be impossible to add weight to them or what? I agree that compounds build more muscle on average. But other lifts can still build some muscle
The reason just doing any isolation/machine excerise will not grow muscle as a natural, is because you are not injecting exogenous hormones that are binding with each other to cause muscular growth, when your natural or in a all 100% natural state, your Physiology is so much different, you can dumbbell bicep curl 30kg each hand (doubt you can do that as a natural unless your fat)And strict curl that for 12 reps and look so goooooood after the pump, then the next day you look like a deflated soft sack of shit, because it did not signal or cause any physiological adaptation to occur in your body that allowed in its all natural state to grow…..

or 2 Ostarine cycles :forcedsmile:
Go cycle if you want, you will be majorily disappointed on how you think you will look on gear vs without gear.

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
You don't need to bulk to build muscle. Makes things easier but focus on eating healthy whole foods and staying within your maintanence and you shouldn't feel bloated and put on more muscle.

Make sure you hit your macro and micronutrient targets as well. Do simple cardio such as a morning jog outside or on a machine or try skipping rope as it will debloat your face too.

I mean I didn't actually starve. I just ate as little as I could while not feeling like complete garbage 24/7 basically. So like a shit ton of diet soda to manage cravings. Skipping breakfast, sometimes lunch and just having a protein bar/some fruit etc. Then finding lower calorie meals when I had regular food. In school I'd have a bunch of veggies with a bit of meat basically.

But for most people who struggle with dieting I'd say just get on a normal calorie deficit and build good habits. I could already eat healthily before this and I was really desparate to get lean quickly so thats why I went more extreme.
I'm basically already doing all , coffee to manage hunger , low cal/gram meals to feel satiated , around 1k cal dficit and i'm stil lnot losing weight as i should. Any chance you tracked ur cal deficit and weight loss per week?

You don't need to bulk to build muscle. Makes things easier but focus on eating healthy whole foods and staying within your maintanence and you shouldn't feel bloated and put on more muscle.

Make sure you hit your macro and micronutrient targets as well. Do simple cardio such as a morning jog outside or on a machine or try skipping rope as it will debloat your face too.
Yeah I might cut real quick to lose this extra weight I put on trying to bulk and then go around maintenance. Cus I don't really want a lot of muscle anyways right now. I just wanna be lean and not a complete twig basically

I'm basically already doing all , coffee to manage hunger , low cal/gram meals to feel satiated , around 1k cal dficit and i'm stil lnot losing weight as i should. Any chance you tracked ur cal deficit and weight loss per week?
Well then you're either 1: Not in a calorie deficit, cus if you were then you'd be losing weight. Or 2: Not tracking your weight well enough. Body water fluctuations can impact your scale weight, so you might just be holding a bit more water from a higher sodium day. Mitigating this can be done by weighing yourself every day at the same time after going to the toilet. Ideally morning imo.

If you weigh yourself every morning then you can see if you're losing weight over the weeks. And if you aren't, then drop your calories by another 500 or so. And if you are, then keep going or increase/decrease calories depending on what speed you want and how you feel.

Omg are you retarded ? How do you gain muscle as a natural at Maintaience ?! Theres a reason why its called maintainece, you need to be in a surplus to grow as a natural or else your going to remain the same and at best increase your lifts by 2.5kg totally. The diet part about macros and micros are correct, same with cardio to fire up the metobalism.

Yeah I might cut real quick to lose this extra weight I put on trying to bulk and then go around maintenance. Cus I don't really want a lot of muscle anyways right now. I just wanna be lean and not a complete twig basically
You won’t look lean if you had no muscle in the beginning… dude natural’s who have been training for 5 years progressing on compound movements at 15% body fat look better than dyels at 10% body fat who sticked to isolations, because they lack muscle mass.

You won’t look lean if you had no muscle in the beginning… dude natural’s who have been training for 5 years progressing on compound movements at 15% body fat look better than dyels at 10% body fat who sticked to isolations, because they lack muscle mass.
Maybe for older guys. But I'm 18 and most guys girls are into at this age are just lean with a lean face

Maybe for older guys. But I'm 18 and most guys girls are into at this age are just lean with a lean face
Sure… but anyone can get a girlfriend, its just you won’t secure her because your not chad, so why waste trying to be more attractive/a chad when normies are able to get sex ?

Sure… but anyone can get a girlfriend, its just you won’t secure her because your not chad, so why waste trying to be more attractive/a chad when normies are able to get sex ?
Thing is I've got a girlfriend. And I got her by being lean/chadlite ish range. If I now bulk I'll be bloating myself and looking worse. So I think tactically it might be a better move to make myself as attractive as possible at least until fall or something when we have some more time with eachother and by that point she'll be more attached

Thing is I've got a girlfriend. And I got her by being lean/chadlite ish range. If I now bulk I'll be bloating myself and looking worse. So I think tactically it might be a better move to make myself as attractive as possible at least until fall or something when we have some more time with eachother and by that point she'll be more attached
Ok you do you, but what i’m saying is natural lifting should not be looked down upon just because you have a girlfriend, if she was truly your girlfriend she would not mind you going on a bulk.c

Ok you do you, but what i’m saying is natural lifting should not be looked down upon just because you have a girlfriend, if she was truly your girlfriend she would not mind you going on a bulk.c
Yeah I don't think she minds it if I'm being honest. It's just my anxiety minding it more than anything. I can't help but think me getting a bit uglier would affect the relationship, even though she hasn't displayed anything that would indicate that to be the case. I'm just fucked in the head from previously being fat and not wanting to go back there I guess

Yeah I don't think she minds it if I'm being honest. It's just my anxiety minding it more than anything. I can't help but think me getting a bit uglier would affect the relationship, even though she hasn't displayed anything that would indicate that to be the case. I'm just fucked in the head from previously being fat and not wanting to go back there I guess
Ok

bulking is a meme, it was popularised by roid heads as a way to build as much mass as possible while on cycle, jfl at someone natty trying to replicate that, you're just getting fat and raping your hormones and lipids in the process

if u wanna bulk and build muscle mass fat just use roids tbh, as long as u dont abuse 200 diff compounds like some of those retards and have a functioning brain that allows u to analyse and adapt during ur cycle you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing and Angutoid
bulking is a meme, it was popularised by roid heads as a way to build as much mass as possible while on cycle, jfl at someone natty trying to replicate that, you're just getting fat and raping your hormones and lipids in the process

if u wanna bulk and build muscle mass fat just use roids tbh, as long as u dont abuse 200 diff compounds like some of those retards and have a functioning brain that allows u to analyse and adapt during ur cycle you will be fine
yeah i mean it can definitely work but i feel like the people it works for are the people who also build muscle at maintenance/in a deficit. for me it just makes me fat unnecessarily

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
yeah i mean it can definitely work but i feel like the people it works for are the people who also build muscle at maintenance/in a deficit. for me it just makes me fat unnecessarily
bulking only works in the sense that it builds muscle, you will just also gain fat, some will gain more than others

i was prettyboy skinny, looked insane and slayed but decided to pin after seeing a few forum transformations. prettyboy and lean muscle like vinnie hacker/erand is ideal imo and is a huge halo if u have good face, but being skinny isnt a failo either if u look good, its more just lost potential psl

bulking only works in the sense that it builds muscle, you will just also gain fat, some will gain more than others

i was prettyboy skinny, looked insane and slayed but decided to pin after seeing a few forum transformations. prettyboy and lean muscle like vinnie hacker/erand is ideal imo and is a huge halo if u have good face, but being skinny isnt a failo either if u look good, its more just lost potential psl
yeah i agree. thing is i'm unsure if i'll be able to build that muscle anyways. so wasting my looks now at 18 seems like a bad idea. that physique is more important in your twenties anyways

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
yeah i agree. thing is i'm unsure if i'll be able to build that muscle anyways. so wasting my looks now at 18 seems like a bad idea. that physique is more important in your twenties anyways
yh ur fine bhai im 22 so im too old to get away with being skinny, just go to the gym occasionally and play sports tbh just for general health, dont bother about trying to gymcel for muscles if ur doing fine at ur age

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
lifting is cope anyways

idk why would a tall man even bother with this shit

lifting is cope anyways

idk why would a tall man even bother with this shit
I mean I just want a lean physique with some abs lol thats basically it

I mean I just want a lean physique with some abs lol thats basically it
then don't even bother, just get to that range of 12% bf and eat healthy, jog, maybe hit the gym once or twice a week

wear fitting clothes and thats it

bulk is optimal if u dont care about aesthetics like at all

then don't even bother, just get to that range of 12% bf and eat healthy, jog, maybe hit the gym once or twice a week

wear fitting clothes and thats it
yeah that's probably what i'll do. get as lean as i can while eating whole foods, a lot of protein and still going decently hard at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back