How do you guys even manage to bulk without quitting?

I starvemaxxed myself from 90kg to 70kg (6'3) and I feel fucking digusting above 74/75kg. I'm so bloated I look like a god damn water buffalo, and for what? A bit of muscles that arent arent even promised? I love seeing a lean face with hollow cheeks so why tf should I ruin my face for half the year?
Props to any of you who manage to stick through a bulk cus this shit is torture. Imma just leanmaxx myself down to 65-70kg instead cus starting a bulk if you're above like 8% bodyfat is gonna fuck my mental health up
100 cal surplus over 2-3 years. Natty issues sadly but face > physique

I don't bulk. Lean is law

I starvemaxxed myself from 90kg to 70kg (6'3) and I feel fucking digusting above 74/75kg. I'm so bloated I look like a god damn water buffalo, and for what? A bit of muscles that arent arent even promised? I love seeing a lean face with hollow cheeks so why tf should I ruin my face for half the year?
Props to any of you who manage to stick through a bulk cus this shit is torture. Imma just leanmaxx myself down to 65-70kg instead cus starting a bulk if you're above like 8% bodyfat is gonna fuck my mental health up
you have mental disorders

Omg are you retarded ? How do you gain muscle as a natural at Maintaience ?! Theres a reason why its called maintainece, you need to be in a surplus to grow as a natural or else your going to remain the same and at best increase your lifts by 2.5kg totally. The diet part about macros and micros are correct, same with cardio to fire up the metobalism.
He is far from his natural limit so he can get away with it. I built muscle on a cut when I started working out ( recomp ) as a natural. I also already stated that it would be harder obv

He is far from his natural limit so he can get away with it. I built muscle on a cut when I started working out ( recomp ) as a natural. I also already stated that it would be harder obv
This only applies to newbies/ beginners, after the 1st year of lifting this will not work.

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
first year of lifting you should barely gain any fat if your metabolism is on point and your muscle building genetics aren't dogshit. You shouldn't bulk longer for 12-16 weeks a time though. I'm gonna try bulking for like 12-16 weeks with a 200-300 surplus and then minicut for a few weeks if I feel like I've got some unwanted fat and basically rinse and repeat this. Most gymcels bulk for like 2+ years straight and then get to like 20%+ bodyfat and look bloated and ugly

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
first year of lifting you should barely gain any fat if your metabolism is on point and your muscle building genetics aren't dogshit. You shouldn't bulk longer for 12-16 weeks a time though. I'm gonna try bulking for like 12-16 weeks with a 200-300 surplus and then minicut for a few weeks if I feel like I've got some unwanted fat and basically rinse and repeat this. Most gymcels bulk for like 2+ years straight and then get to like 20%+ bodyfat and look bloated and ugly
Yeah I mean I gained mostly fat bulking my first time. That's why I'm afraid of bulking again. I think my training is better now tho, but still it's kinda scary. I think what imma do is get to like 10% bodyfat. Enjoy that for a while and then actually bulk slowly like you're saying for only a few months. Going from 10-15% is probably fine. The issue is going above 15%

• +1
Reactions: amokzy

Attachments

• sddefault.jpg
    sddefault.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Genetics is a main factor here, but isolations/ machines is 100% completely useless as a natural, sure you can add them at the end of your workouts as a fluff/ pump, but the minute, hour, or day you stopped lifting you will deflate like a balloon because they do not add any real lean muscle tissue like compounds do because compounds force your body by triggering a response to grow in order to bench heavy.
As a natural, unless you’re some top one percentile hyper responder, you need to bust your ass off training hard and eating perfectly if you want a decent physique. No coping with machines.

• +1
As a natural, unless you’re some top one percentile hyper responder, you need to bust your ass off training hard and eating perfectly if you want a decent physique. No coping with machines.
Yes and also stress is a big role, if you got a job, working 9-5, have a family, your diets off, your not constantly ttacking your logbook, you instantly cap out at 21 FFMI.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Yes and also stress is a big role, if you got a job, working 9-5, have a family, your diets off, your not constantly ttacking your logbook, you instantly cap out at 21 FFMI.
Too much work. Better to cruise a lowish dose test and throw in a few orals for events and live your life.

Too much work. Better to cruise a lowish dose test and throw in a few orals for events and live your life.
Taking roids if you dont wanna compete in bodybuilding is so dumb imo, especially with this casual approach. I have been natty gymcelling for almost three years and my physique is looking solid without fucking my hormone profile up, and I know a bunch of guys in my gym who do roids and look smaller than me, they are miserable too

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and n9wiff
lowish dose test wont do much, i recommend 400-500mg minimum.

but at 70kg at 6'3 ur gonna look so malnourished

does ostarine actually do something? it seems like its not very suppressive
Ostarine builds muscle and promotes healing but is weak compared to other compounds.

Ostarine builds muscle and promotes healing but is weak compared to other compounds.
should i risk a 8 week cycle with no pct? pct closes growth plates. or should i just wait till over 18

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
I really don't tho that's the thing. I just look relatively skinny with a flat stomach. Not even abs
Do u not have like desire to look aesthetic tho

Lean Bulk. Don't get fat.

Slight calorie surplus.

Do u not have like desire to look aesthetic tho
i mean yeah i'd prefer having some more muscles but because i have good facial bones and i'm tall i know i look good just being lean so i feel like it'd suck to sacrifice that and be like 20% bodyfat on a bulk just to potentially add a few pounds of muscle. i'd rather just be lean and maybe bulk from 10-14% in the future or something/maingain and only gain a bit of muscle

Lean Bulk. Don't get fat.

Slight calorie surplus.
yeah this is probably what imma do once i'm in the 8-12% range. but i wont go above 15% cus i think facial aesthetics is so much more important at least for me with the tall prettyboy type of look. i dont need to be huge

• +1
the bulk is hard at the start but after a while you get used to eating a lot. I hate it though, i always gotta take shits

the bulk is hard at the start but after a while you get used to eating a lot. I hate it though, i always gotta take shits
no dont get me wrong i love eating food. i just hate being a bloated mess. every time i'm on a bulk i cant help but to feel like i'm making myself uglier for no good reason when i could be 10% bodyfat lean and goodlooking with a sharp face instead

yeah this is probably what imma do once i'm in the 8-12% range. but i wont go above 15% cus i think facial aesthetics is so much more important at least for me with the tall prettyboy type of look. i dont need to be huge
If you really care about leanface more than anything, you can incorporate fasting days. You can do this even on a bulk.

Fasting tells your body, hey sometimes we won't have food so keep more fat ready to be processed into energy. So your body will move fat out of your face and limbs, and put that same fat around your belly. The fat cells get transported through your blood stream.

You won't look as good shitless. It's all about what you want.

Smaller bulk cycles, like never ever going up 15% can help as well.

If you really care about leanface more than anything, you can incorporate fasting days. You can do this even on a bulk.

Fasting tells your body, hey sometimes we won't have food so keep more fat ready to be processed into energy. So your body will move fat out of your face and limbs, and put that same fat around your belly. The fat cells get transported through your blood stream.

You won't look as good shitless. It's all about what you want.

Smaller bulk cycles, like never ever going up 15% can help as well.
Yeah I probably wont go above 15% if I do bulk in the future. But right now I just wanna get as lean as I can cus im tired of being bloated

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back