How do you guys feel about the cornell frat SA situation?

BraveCake

BraveCake

Member of SLYR
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Posts
1,414
Reputation
1,584
My take is how do we know the girl didn’t do the drugs HERSELF and want to get gangbanged?

Could very well just be a slutty college whore.
Not sure if I trust bitches on SA allegations anymore
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1443.jpeg
    IMG_1443.jpeg
    473.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Girls are interesting foids
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BraveCake
Girls are interesting foids
Do you think they actually assaulted though her or nah

I could see it going both ways but I mean there had to be SOME level of consent there. Maybe she consented to the sex at first but then passed out and they kept going and that was the SA? Idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651 and Resonant
Do you think they actually assaulted though her or nah

I could see it going both ways but I mean there had to be SOME level of consent there. Maybe she consented to the sex at first but then passed out and they kept going and that was the SA? Idk
7 hours doesn’t really make sense either
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Do you think they actually assaulted though her or nah

I could see it going both ways but I mean there had to be SOME level of consent there. Maybe she consented to the sex at first but then passed out and they kept going and that was the SA? Idk
I don't know how to elevate it as we don't have proper evidences, but society will lean towards the woman simply due to the oral accusation so yeah ggs
 
  • +1
Reactions: BraveCake
My take is how do we know the girl didn’t do the drugs HERSELF and want to get gangbanged?

Could very well just be a slutty college whore.
Not sure if I trust bitches on SA allegations anymore
IMG 5360
I’m just going to put this here. NOT GUILTY
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
7
Views
32
Nicklz
Nicklz
bnugly
Replies
0
Views
15
bnugly
bnugly
BUTCHER1651
Replies
14
Views
50
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
Kazey
Replies
1
Views
24
Kazey
Kazey
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
23
ouiii
ouiii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top