how do you guys find high concentration hydrogen peroxide?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
to whiten your teeth?

low concentration works too but you gotta do it multiple time to reach the level of a high concentration (read a study where you need to do 12 times with %5 to reach whitening effect of %25 concebtration)

Perhaps making your own? (liquid hydrogen peroxide mixed with a thickening agent)

@pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
bro.. youre a turk

bro...

• +1
Ebay is usually the cheapest and surest bet.
Try other marketplaces.

If you still haven’t found, just go on alibaba.

ZZSmile is a seller on Alibaba i have ordered from and trust. I bought 25% H2O2 and it worked legit. Wasn’t as efficient as the 44% ones I got from ebay obviously.

I did consider making my own, but it was too much of hassle. Very long and complicated. You can surely give it a shot if you have some knowledge in chemistry though…

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and gribsufer1
Try other marketplaces.

ZZSmile is a seller on Alibaba i have ordered from and trust. I bought 25% H2O2 and it worked legit. Wasn’t as efficient as the 44% ones I got from ebay obviously.

I did consider making my own, but it was too much of hassle. Very long and complicated. You can surely give it a shot if you have some knowledge in chemistry though…
can you briefly explain how you can make your own hydrogen peroxide gel? or sources on that?

• +1
Try other marketplaces.

ebay is no longer active in turkey unfortunately

• So Sad
Try other marketplaces.

silly breaking bad GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Tallooksmaxxer
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and pneumocystosis
can you briefly explain how you can make your own hydrogen peroxide gel? or sources on that?
I remember seeing a video on YouTube about how researchers made H2O2.
They basically had very expensive tools and machines to do it…
I saw another guy make some in his camper-van but once again he had quite a lot of tools and many different molecules.
I didn’t understand shit either because of all the chemist lingo.

You’re better off finding from alibaba or an online drug store

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
if you cant find the gel form you can use some sodiun polyacrylate to turn it into gel yourself
You chemcel or smth?