How do you know if you should get buccal fat removal?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
Its just unbareable at this point , all my mates are having insane amount of food here i am starving myself for hollow cheeks i do have some gauntness but i feel like its not worth it additionally in puberty i must eat more please send some conclusive article how to know you should buccal fat removal?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
unironically just bulk and train hard, your test levels will go up and you're prob gonna storage less fat on face getting a sharper looks

sharper jaw = high T

• +1
Reactions: Economical, JustShower, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
you suffer a bit to be good looking in the future

edit: also your body dysmorphia will get worse once you bulk and it will vanish once you get lean again

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
hollow cheeks are a meme buddy

if you can see you're abs but your face isn't defined than it is what it is, you're boneless and suregery won't fix it because your body is holding onto that fat for the lack of bones

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Artemis
you suffer a bit to be good looking in the future

edit: also your body dysmorphia will get worse once you bulk and it will vanish once you get lean again
I will gain no dimorphism by this diet of low calories. im dying of hunger rn im 16 percent rn i store all in my back tho I will die if i go till 10.

if you can see you're abs but your face isn't defined than it is what it is, you're boneless and suregery won't fix it because your body is holding onto that fat for the lack of bones
I hold all of my fat in my back it looks like i love love handles lmao . I am sure will get buccal fat removal once i get to 18 can you send some info regarding how to know if you should get it.

I will gain no dimorphism by this diet of low calories. im dying of hunger rn im 16 percent rn i store all in my back tho I will die if i go till 10.
jfl no you won't but you will literally still be skinny fat even at 10%

a 50kg twig will only look lean at 5-6% body fat
whereas a bulked up 100kg guy will look lean if he gets to 15% because the soft tissue is pushing against the skin making it look leaner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359

Like 6 pack? I have no pack rn still a little gaunt but when in cheeks i go full auschtiwz

No hollow cheeks for curry niggas just focus on making money nigger. stop this bullshit muh hollow cheeks, you will get nowhere with it. No fucking white woman cares if you have hollow cheeks or not please bro stop being delusional

• +1
Reactions: bill
No hollow cheeks for curry niggas just focus on making money nigger. stop this bullshit muh hollow cheeks, you will get nowhere with it. No fucking white woman cares if you have hollow cheeks or not please bro stop being delusional
IM 16 what am i supposed to do join hustlers university? lmao. @Dr SmalCox

If you cant see a little cheek hollowing starting 18% bf then it truly never began. Stop coping with this shit. and stop starving yourself at 16 jesus

• +1
Reactions: Graham
If you cant see a little cheek hollowing starting 18% bf then it truly never began. Stop coping with this shit. and stop starving yourself at 16 jesus
is that so 18 seems to a bit high , correct me if i am wrong like there is some baby fat cope , whats that?

No they are not they look insane tbh if you have normie bones.
Bull-shit.

You look like a malnourished ghoul with them. The ONLY reason they look good in photoshoots is due to makeup and lights. Also photoshop. The hollow cheeks you want DO NOT EXIST IRL.

This exists though:
67946797-0-image-a-21_1677041470307.jpg

The one on the RIGHT has nice "hollow cheeks" (looks like Auschwitz survivor)

is that so 18 seems to a bit high , correct me if i am wrong like there is some baby fat cope , whats that?
nigga please. buccal fat is a meme. If you lost weight and had the bones you would see cheek hollowing. if you dont see atleast a little hollowing then you dont have the bones. simple. Stop starving yourself for this meme.

Bull-shit.

You look like a malnourished ghoul with them. The ONLY reason they look good in photoshoots is due to makeup and lights. Also photoshop. The hollow cheeks you want DO NOT EXIST IRL.

This exists though:

The one on the RIGHT has nice "hollow cheeks"
I heard you need insane amount of distance between your zygos and gonions barett is literally opposite of thatt . looks insanely dimoprhic in the after , brother what are you on?

Bull-shit.

This exists though:

The one on the RIGHT has nice "hollow cheeks" (looks like Auschwitz survivor)
jfl barret is fucking alien, looks like shit in both

left mogs right tho not even close

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I heard you need insane amount of distance between your zygos and gonions barett is literally opposite of thatt . looks insanely dimoprhic in the after , brother what are you on?
he looks insanely alien jfl

do not cut at 16 bro 🚩🚩

you will stunt your growth
THats what im concerned of , theres barely any gl girls here its not even worth to cut rn.

Disclaimer : all posts from this account are sattire and do not relate to my future projects and employers .

He does but a average male would more dimorphism , as shaprer features are male dimoprhic.
that's hardmaxxed... he lost all the appeal

peak barret here, ALTOUGH he probably got implants in this pic already

muh buccal fat removal

these greycels are so retarded its insane. you wont get hollow cheeks unless you have laterally projected zygos, a forward grown midface, and a wide jaw. if you dont have an ogee curve at 15% bodyfat you're just boneless.

Why dont you guys post a solution already my dudes it is a looksmaxxing forum after all?

Its just unbareable at this point , all my mates are having insane amount of food here i am starving myself for hollow cheeks i do have some gauntness but i feel like its not worth it additionally in puberty i must eat more please send some conclusive article how to know you should buccal fat removal?
Negroid, you need muscle in your face to have hollow cheeks, especially if your bones aren’t that large. Stop this starvation nonsense.

"I heard" is not a good argument.

Hollow cheeks is purely a function of your zygo size + facial leanness. Barrett has INSANE hollow cheeks, maybe the best in the industry, because this faggot has huge true cheekbones.

In the "After" Barrett looks like a FAGGOT WHO SUCKED COCK FOR A DOSE OF CRACK

muh buccal fat removal

these greycels are so retarded its insane. you wont get hollow cheeks unless you have laterally projected zygos, a forward grown midface, and a wide jaw. if you dont have an ogee curve at 15% bodyfat you're just boneless.
What you say? Ignore unibrow brother

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726-231431_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726-231431_Video Player.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 0
"I heard" is not a good argument.

Hollow cheeks is purely a function of your zygo size + facial leanness. Barrett has INSANE hollow cheeks, maybe the best in the industry, because this faggot has huge true cheekbones.

In the "After" Barrett looks like a FAGGOT WHO SUCKED COCK FOR A DOSE OF CRACK
I heard on this forum itself about the distance point i made . Barett is into men cant say much about that

What you say? Ignore unibrow brother
those aren't actually hollow cheeks retard. hollw cheeks come from the midface creating a shadow over the mandible due to the forward grown maxilla and laterally projected zygos. those "hollow cheeks" in the pic come fromyou cheek sucking like a retard, which is not aesthetic at all.

muh buccal fat removal

I don't think this is true.

You CAN be FAT, so that you have no hollow cheeks. Esp. easy for buccal fat to fill in your cheeks to be permabloated. However, THIS IS RARE. So, usually yeah, people have no zygos.

Also, jaw and forward grown midface are not necessary for hollow cheeks. Unless you meant "cheekbones" as "forward grown midface", which they are ofc, because cheekbones are a part of midface. However, nasal aperture and maxilla in general can be severely recessed, and you can still have really deep hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
those aren't actually hollow cheeks retard. hollw cheeks come from the midface creating a shadow over the mandible due to the forward grown maxilla and laterally projected zygos. those "hollow cheeks" in the pic come fromyou cheek sucking like a retard, which is not aesthetic at all.
Lmao its just good lighting , atleast now i get some good insight about hollow cheeks ig triggered org users provide good info , ty for info.

I don't think this is true.

You CAN be FAT, so that you have no hollow cheeks. Esp. easy for buccal fat to fill in your cheeks to be permabloated. However, THIS IS RARE. So, usually yeah, people have no zygos.

Also, jaw and forward grown midface are not necessary for hollow cheeks. Unless you meant "cheekbones" as "forward grown midface", which they are ofc, because cheekbones are a part of midface. However, nasal aperture and maxilla in general can be severely recessed, and you can still have really deep hollow cheeks.
how can you have hollow cheeks if the maxilla is recessed? where would the shadow come from if the midface is too recessed to be in front of the mandible like that

1) If you are Indian you should probably get buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Lmao im not well versed in incel science. But thabks for intel
muh incel science

if anything you're way more of an incel than i am, you look like you rape infants in mumbai childrens hospital

1) If you are Indian you should probably get buccal fat removal.
ON the contrary i see lot of people from the lower class having insane jaws , eye area and hollw cheeks which is 80% of your populus

Disclaimer : all posts from this account are sattire and do not relate to my future projects and employers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
HOw to know if you are good candidate for buccal fat removal is all I am asking for @drop , dont get arguments for no reason.

how can you have hollow cheeks if the maxilla is recessed?
Easy. Just have good cheekbones. The higher the better, since you can be more bloated with higher cheekbones.

Especially common in asians:
360_F_344635589_fa832GZX0WD92CyraAQfadNkBU2TFU8k.jpg

Good hollow cheeks, and completely recessed maxilla.
where would the shadow come from if the midface is too recessed to be in front of the mandible like that
Well, it falls from the protruding cheekbone... i don't see how maxilla even factor in that, since maxilla does not ever give ANY shadow. it is all cheekbones. :Comfy:
0605fe66b4434df5b1a85b4a42758cb8.jpeg

Here, the shadow comes from the cheekbone, protecting his cheek from the light from right-above. I do not even see how his maxilla factors into this (also, this is a very average maxilla).