How do you know if you should get buccal fat removal?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
Its just unbareable at this point , all my mates are having insane amount of food here i am starving myself for hollow cheeks i do have some gauntness but i feel like its not worth it additionally in puberty i must eat more please send some conclusive article how to know you should buccal fat removal?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
HOw to know if you are good candidate for buccal fat removal is all I am asking for @drop , dont get arguments for no reason.
ONLY get BFR if you have a wide skull and jaw and projected cheekbones otherwise DON'T get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
ON the contrary i see lot of people from the lower class having insane jaws , eye area and hollw cheeks which is 80% of your populus
Where????
All I see is that even skinny Indians have bloated faces, they have a tendency to store fat there, only those who Auschwitzmaxx can finally get rid of it, but it's very unhealthy.
102014731-young-indian-man-against-gray-background.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Artemis
You should never get buccal fat removal. A few users got it here and regret it. It ages the fuck out of your face. Those are essential fat pads to keep you looking youthful. You just want to shrink those fat cells, not completely remove it. It's permanent and irreversible aging damage.

Hollow cheeks are almost never visible in 99% of lightings IRL. They only appear in photos with downward lighting and cheek sucking. Even the male models cheek suck and don't have those in regular lighting. It's one of the biggest PSL memes.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 29167 and Artemis
HOw to know if you are good candidate for buccal fat removal is all I am asking for @drop , dont get arguments for no reason.
its a meme surgery almost nobody needs to get it

if you have a forward grown maxilla, laterally projected zygos, wide mandible (outward gonions), are at 12% bodyfat, have been eating a very high potassium diet with almost no salt, have been drinking 3+ liters of water daily, and still have no hollow cheeks, then you should get it.

• +1
Reactions: Lord&Master
Where????
All I see is that even skinny Indians have bloated faces, they have a tendency to store fat there, only those who Auschwitzmaxx can finally get rid of it, but it's very unhealthy.
102014731-young-indian-man-against-gray-background.jpg
Where do you live in the west ? If you are not indian , the image you have is not true in terms of skull and bones thats all im gonna say , this forum rated me mtn , till i dont mog 70% in terms of skulls and bone mass , a lot of male population is ogre let me tell you that.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Easy. Just have good cheekbones. The higher the better, since you can be more bloated with higher cheekbones.

Especially common in asians:
360_F_344635589_fa832GZX0WD92CyraAQfadNkBU2TFU8k.jpg

Good hollow cheeks, and completely recessed maxilla.

Well, it falls from the protruding cheekbone... i don't see how maxilla even factor in that, since maxilla does not ever give ANY shadow. it is all cheekbones. :Comfy:
0605fe66b4434df5b1a85b4a42758cb8.jpeg

Here, the shadow comes from the cheekbone, protecting his cheek from the light from right-above. I do not even see how his maxilla factors into this (also, this is a very average maxilla).
@Blackgymmax thoughts?

its a meme surgery almost nobody needs to get it

if you have a forward grown maxilla, laterally projected zygos, wide mandible (outward gonions), are at 12% bodyfat, have been eating a very high potassium diet with almost no salt, have been drinking 3+ liters of water daily, and still have no hollow cheeks, then you should get it.
Fr thanks for info , but on a side note dont you think bonesmashing is incel science?

Where do you live in the west ? If you are not indian , the image you have is not true in terms of skull and bones thats all im gonna say , this forum rated mtn , till i dont 70% in terms of skulls and bone mass , a lot of male population is ogre let me tell you that.
Romania....We have Indians here, who came to work...
These guys in this clip all have that specific bloated face look, even if they aren't fat:

You should never get buccal fat removal. A few users got it here and regret it. It ages the fuck out of your face. Those are essential fat pads to keep you looking youthful. You just want to shrink those fat cells, not completely remove it. It's permanent and irreversible aging damage.

Hollow cheeks are almost never visible in 99% of lightings IRL. They only appear in photos with downward lighting and cheek sucking. Even the male models cheek suck and don't have those in regular lighting. It's one of the biggest PSL memes.
A lot of famers in my country have them in evey lighting , but i agree the underlying bones should be good aswell to reveal after the surgery.

A lot of famers in my country have them in evey lighting , but i agree the underlying bones should be good aswell to reveal after the surgery.

"farmers".

Do you want to look like a fucking farmer?

• JFL
All have them have good bones none of them are lean. get this most of rural india and local area are malnourished hence their bones are visible , will send a vid when i visit some nearby area.

U do not need his opinion.

The only thing u need to say: DO YOU AGREE THAT THESE ARE HOLLOW CHEEKS?
360_F_344635589_fa832GZX0WD92CyraAQfadNkBU2TFU8k.jpg

I think this is hollow cheeks. If u think so too, then YOU DO NOT NEED PROJECTED MAXILLA TO HAVE HOLLOW CHEEKS, because asians's maxilla is recessed by birth.

PS. Almost forgot this rat-pheno Chad with hollow cheeks:
MV5BNThiOTM4NTAtMDczNy00YzlkLWJhNTEtZTZhNDVmYzlkZWI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

WIth his recessed face:
fa963208945f77463ddfe8d2d242fbb7.jpg

His maxilla is kinda forward, but it is def. not "very projected" like Blackgymmax postulated. And no jaw ofc. But he has good cheekbones, and lean face... all u need for hollow cheeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Romania....We have Indians here, who came to work...
These guys in this clip all have that specific bloated face look, even if they aren't fat:

Just to illustrate my point they do not have hollow cheeks but insane bone mass my friend, the only reason i am on this forum. Jfl even my dad mogs me it is unusal for me to have this low of bone mass while my dad has ogre tier brow ridge and chin. @Gonthar

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711-132151_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711-132151_YouTube.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
:
MV5BNThiOTM4NTAtMDczNy00YzlkLWJhNTEtZTZhNDVmYzlkZWI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

WIth his recessed face:
fa963208945f77463ddfe8d2d242fbb7.jpg

His maxilla is kinda forward, but it is def. not "very projected" like Blackgymmax postulated. And no jaw ofc. But he has good cheekbones, and lean face... all u need for hollow cheeks.
he’s not recessed rtrd that’s just what French people look like

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
See their brow ridges my dude and chin projection its literal random ss i wish i could pics of my classroom chads , my case is very rare where chads are my competition i cant even cope with muhh chads are not my competition. I will make a thread about my bp stories later.

Last edited:
See their brow ridges my dude and chin projection its literal random ss i wish i could pics of my classroom chads , my case is very rare where chads are my competition i cant even cope with muhh chads are not my competition. I will make a thread about my bp stories later.
Sir, you're Indian...there are no Chads in India...

Sir, you're Indian...there are no Chads in India...
False , indian zoomers are insane rn.
Btw can you ask some girls in your country what would they rate so i can know what im working with @Gonthar

• Hmm...